Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,237 members, 7,836,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Toke Makinwa Rides Camel For The First Time - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Rides Camel For The First Time (28416 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO / Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Rides Camel For The First Time by Kirinwa: 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:

Media Personally, Toke Makinwa who is currently in Dubai on vacation courtesy of Emirates Airline has revealed she’s living her best life as she shared a photo of herself as she rode a camel for the first time in Dubai desert.

She wrote:

'I’ve always wanted to ride a camel � and I got to go desert riding thanks to @emirates watching the dub set was the most beautiful thing I’ve seen yet. God lives in beauty, God is here'

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/11/toke-makinwa-shares-photo-as-she-rides.html

Op your caption is misleading. It should read Toke Makinwa sits on camel for the first time.
Re: Toke Makinwa Rides Camel For The First Time by gare(f): 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:

Media Personally, Toke Makinwa who is currently in Dubai on vacation courtesy of Emirates Airline has revealed she’s living her best life as she shared a photo of herself as she rode a camel for the first time in Dubai desert.

She wrote:

'I’ve always wanted to ride a camel � and I got to go desert riding thanks to @emirates watching the dub set was the most beautiful thing I’ve seen yet. God lives in beauty, God is here'

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/11/toke-makinwa-shares-photo-as-she-rides.html

I really dont know what is wrong with you and this your shade, it is very obvious it is not a sunny day because you can not see the shadow of the camel and it is not windy because you can still see the foot prints, i dont understand this shades you keep wearing or are you stoned ?
Re: Toke Makinwa Rides Camel For The First Time by okwabayi(m): 2:03pm On Nov 17, 2018
She's a social media influencer hence the reason @emirates is giving her this opportunity. It is cheap promotion of their brand.
It is nice to see she is not just another jobless youth.
Re: Toke Makinwa Rides Camel For The First Time by faheez(m): 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2018
yjgm:
Nothing new. I rode a camel when I went for vacation in Egypt last year.
something new is that the camel she is riding is finer than the one you rode. see the clothes on the camel you were sitting on top. just joking thou..

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Rides Camel For The First Time by MrOwonikoko: 2:06pm On Nov 17, 2018
Wait! Did u say you are riding on a camel or sitting on a camel? undecided

Re: Toke Makinwa Rides Camel For The First Time by Brizzy404: 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2018
yjgm:
Hunger and starvation wan finish ur own camel

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Rides Camel For The First Time by Rextizzle(m): 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2018
Why is this a news?
Re: Toke Makinwa Rides Camel For The First Time by GenFunction: 2:32pm On Nov 17, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
na wetin carry her go Dubai be that? I sure say those Arab mafia don samma her pussy
...NORMA....maaybe her hotel next door neighbour sef
Re: Toke Makinwa Rides Camel For The First Time by Thinkfree(m): 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2018
See as she use her camel toe put for the innocent camel back
Re: Toke Makinwa Rides Camel For The First Time by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 17, 2018
yjgm:
Chai. See background difference. This one na posh vs bingo camel.
Re: Toke Makinwa Rides Camel For The First Time by frozen70(f): 3:23pm On Nov 17, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
na wetin carry her go Dubai be that? I sure say those Arab mafia don samma her pussy

The only thing you are good at is pussy pussy pussy

Becarefu that place is deep
Re: Toke Makinwa Rides Camel For The First Time by Earlystar698(m): 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2018
this girl toto smell still reach here which kind of toto bi this Na

Re: Toke Makinwa Rides Camel For The First Time by Daviestunech(m): 4:05pm On Nov 17, 2018
fuckingAyaya:
We should?

Fry pepper soup undecided

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Rides Camel For The First Time by vincixpresso: 4:15pm On Nov 17, 2018
ObservantFellow:
Oh My!! shocked
A Nigerian finally gets to ride a camel!!
In the desert shocked shocked

But Nigerians ni go gree ride Camel for Sahara. Na we dy do ourselves
Re: Toke Makinwa Rides Camel For The First Time by Afolashade00(f): 4:28pm On Nov 17, 2018
ObservantFellow:
Oh My!! shocked
A Nigerian finally gets to ride a camel!!
In the desert shocked shocked

I think you should travel down to the northern part, you will get tired of camel faa. Sokoto to be precise
Re: Toke Makinwa Rides Camel For The First Time by Onyi22(f): 4:45pm On Nov 17, 2018
fuckingAyaya:
We should?
Fry water

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Rides Camel For The First Time by jamaicabakare(m): 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:

She wrote:

What is 'Media Personally?'

#mumublogger undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa Rides Camel For The First Time by ObservantFellow: 5:10pm On Nov 17, 2018
vincixpresso:

But Nigerians ni go gree ride Camel for Sahara. Na we dy do ourselves

Afolashade00:

I think you should travel down to the northern part, you will get tired of camel faa. Sokoto to be precise

Sarcasm ni. That info is quite worthless
Re: Toke Makinwa Rides Camel For The First Time by deebrownneymar: 6:33pm On Nov 17, 2018
Ashawo work pays
Re: Toke Makinwa Rides Camel For The First Time by Orpe7(m): 7:20pm On Nov 17, 2018
Something wey u go ride tire for zamfara
Re: Toke Makinwa Rides Camel For The First Time by Jdesilentkiller(m): 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2018
Camel weh plenty for Zamfara like water
Re: Toke Makinwa Rides Camel For The First Time by yjgm(m): 7:11am On Nov 23, 2018
mynairaland2018:

Chai. See background difference. This one na posh vs bingo camel.
You don ever ride one before?
Re: Toke Makinwa Rides Camel For The First Time by yjgm(m): 7:12am On Nov 23, 2018
Brizzy404:

Hunger and starvation wan finish ur own camel
Na me get am?. Hehehehe
Re: Toke Makinwa Rides Camel For The First Time by yjgm(m): 7:13am On Nov 23, 2018
faheez:

something new is that the camel she is riding is finer than the one you rode. see the clothes on the camel you were sitting on top. just joking thou..
No be me get the camel na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ireti Doyle Looking All Shades Of Beautiful In Lace Styles / Tonto Dikeh: Mike Godson Is Too Little To Reply To / Singer Lamboginny Engaged To Taccara Rae (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.