Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,101 members, 7,859,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:15 PM

You Are A Sperm Stealer" — Stella Dimokokorkus Attacks Linda Ikeji On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Are A Sperm Stealer" — Stella Dimokokorkus Attacks Linda Ikeji On Instagram (418 Views)

Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji / Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram / Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are A Sperm Stealer" — Stella Dimokokorkus Attacks Linda Ikeji On Instagram by Wingsnewspaper: 9:12am On Nov 17, 2018
The enmity between Linda Ikeji and Stella DimokoKorkus has gotten messier, as both bloggers last night exchanged hots words on Instagram.

The official Linda Ikeji Blog Instagram page reacted to Stella DimokoKorkus for blasting Linda for allegedly stealing her exclusive content. It all started when Stella yesterday  accused Linda of theft, and now Linda Ikeji Blog Instagram page has reacted to Stella calling Linda out for allegedly stealing her exclusive content.  Linda’s team claimed Stella also took some of Linda’s interviews without giving credit. See what they posted below;

‘Hanty Stella, remember when you took aunty Linda’s interview and didn’t give her credit? Now you’re crying foul? .. ���. Run along! �, Dear hanty Stella, you dont know poo about our madam, if you did, you would have written by now. We tripple dare you to reveal what you know about Linda and stop making empty threats. Our CEO has lived a good life and has been open about her struggles and rags to riches story but you always insinuate you know something others dont. We dare you to write it. What other lie do you want to tell that is not already in the public? ���. Who the hell do you think you are to be constantly threatening her? You think if she wanted to fight you, you would win? ���. Linda is blessed and enjoying maternity leave but the rest of us have your time. Try it!’

And Stella got furious and replied  her, by making shocking revelations, in two different post .

She began;

‘You are just an idiot for replying me this way in a disrespectful manner. Maybe you should refer to your family as HANTY. You are an idiot for that reference LInda. If you want to fight in the mud ,come on! When you lifted all my stories from Encomium to build your Blog I didn’t call you out but from now on I will show you how to steal stories and look the other way. If you want to call names I have plenty for you,don’t push me.i pick my battles and you are small fry. You are a content thief and nothing will change that. Reply me again please!’

Then she shared an old photo of Linda and revealed more.

She wrote:

‘Linda the snake, Why are you using other people to reply me? Talk to me directly and stop hiding.i see they are urging you to fight on. I may not be as rich as you claim to be but I don’t steal people’s sperm and I don’t go to peoples hotel room to steal stuff not given to them. I don’t lie on people and I don’t bad mouth people and put them on speaker the way you do your celeb friends and laugh at them.

The people fighting for you did u tell them the reason you and I don’t talk? Sperm thief Content thief and the other one. Come out of your maternity leave and stop hiding. You stole my stories to build your blog.

I couldn’t do anything and when it was too much I lifted your interview to show you how it feels but no u didn’t get the message becos it runs through you. I carried my kids in my womb and I know who their father is, and I am so proud of myself. Like I said you are small fry. #please reply again and I will get back to you if I am still less busy and if not I will reply you as soon as I can. #ole’. Stella said.

Also Read: Court Reduces Governor Jolly Nyame Jail Term After N495million
https://www.wingsnewspaper.com/court-reduces-governor-jolly-nyame-jail-term-after-n495million
Re: You Are A Sperm Stealer" — Stella Dimokokorkus Attacks Linda Ikeji On Instagram by Born2Breed(f): 9:23am On Nov 17, 2018
Let them shake the table jari.

We want to see fowl yansh,is it green or yellow....

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid And Davido Beef Reportedly Resumes As Stars Snub Each Other In Dubai / Quality Bedsheets For Sale With Free Delivery Within Lagos / Reggae Star Buju Banton Released From Prison After 7 Years (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.