Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu (19260 Views)

Wike: Amaechi And Nwajiuba Are Heartless, And Wicked With No Conscience / Tinubu, Osinbajo Lack Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them – Orji Kalu / PDP Is Unfair Party With No Conscience - Ben Ayade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by ArewaNorth: 12:08am On May 17, 2022
2023 presidency: Tinubu, Osinbajo have no conscience, Igbo gods angry with them – Orji Kalu

Senator Orji Uzo Kalu has lambasted the national leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Tinubu, Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo and other presidential aspirants from the South West and South South, describing them as greedy politicians without conscience.

Kalu claimed that the gods of Igboland are asking questions, demanding an answer as to why these politicians are allegedly greedy and have no conscience.

The former Abia State Governor said this in an interview with Channels Television on Monday evening.

According to Kalu, had these politicians not been greedy, they would not have entered the race for the presidency come 2023 knowing that with fairness and equity in display, it is the turn of the South East.

“Bola Tinubu was my colleague as governor, if they have conscience, they will not run for president. But they have no conscience.

“Obasanjo was president for eight years, Osinbajo was vice president for eight years and South Easterners have never been president for one year.

“How would you sleep if you were in my position? The gods are asking questions in Igbo land, ‘where are these people?’ The gods of the Igboland, they’re asking ‘why would these people come again?’

“And the answer is that they are greedy. They should stop being greedy. And that’s what is killing Nigeria.

“If you work you allow your brother to work; if you rule you allow your brother to rule. I’m being sincere….

“All of them in that list are my friends. My children lived with Tinubu’s wife … so it’s not a new thing to me. I just want people to have conscience before all of us die because we’ll die one day. So they should have conscience.”

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/16/2023-presidency-tinubu-osinbajo-have-no-conscience-igbo-gods-angry-with-them-orji-kalu/

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by ibroopeyemi(m): 12:20am On May 17, 2022
See this man,form you no collect,you are now crying foul play.

126 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by ayourbamie: 12:26am On May 17, 2022
Amadioha is very happy with OUK, the man that has conscience.

Ogun Kee you

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by tinsel: 12:30am On May 17, 2022
ayourbamie:
Amadioha is very happy with OUK, the man that has conscience.

Ogun Kee you
For not contesting and supporting a Fulani?

27 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by emperor863(m): 12:32am On May 17, 2022
This is not funny anymore. Is this man mentally sound at all? Did APC stop any person from contesting for it's ticket?

If nobody was stopped from contesting for the ticket, why must Tinubu or Osinbajo be stopped by Igbo gods? Buhari is about completing eight years in Aso Rock and other northerners such as Yahya Bello, Badaru, Yerima and Hammed Lawan are willing to contest the ticket, why are Igbo gods not angry with these Northerners?

The enmity that the Igbos are stoking will not be funny when it blossoms. We, the Yorubas are still conscious of the fact that it was Igbo miscreants that razed Lagos in October 2020.

159 Likes 19 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by shigishege: 12:43am On May 17, 2022
Igbo gods kee you there.
Slumbering lazy hungry igbo gods that can not even liberate your people and defend them during wars.

Is it Tinubu and Osinbajo that tell you people not to have sense of politics?? Are they the one who taught you people politics of hatred?? Are Tinubu or Osinbajo that tell you people to put all your egg in one PDP basket?? I won't talk much now untill after May 30. Then wna eye go clear.

122 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by Ekpeitit(m): 12:45am On May 17, 2022
These Biafra people have no self worth,they're always begging. Instead of contesting for elections you keep begging people to give it to you.
Shame on Biafrans.

92 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by Realist12: 12:47am On May 17, 2022
This is childish tantrum.
Trying to defend the indefensible

82 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by LegendHero(m): 12:58am On May 17, 2022
Ibo gods should first try to curb the killing by IPOB terrorists.

Someone should check on Orji Kalu, at this rate that man fit jump enter lagoon.

154 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by sreamsense: 1:15am On May 17, 2022
ArewaNorth:
2023 presidency: Tinubu, Osinbajo have no conscience, Igbo gods angry with them – Orji Kalu

Senator Orji Uzo Kalu has lambasted the national leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Tinubu, Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo and other presidential aspirants from the South West and South South, describing them as greedy politicians without conscience.

Kalu claimed that the gods of Igboland are asking questions, demanding an answer as to why these politicians are allegedly greedy and have no conscience.

The former Abia State Governor said this in an interview with Channels Television on Monday evening.

According to Kalu, had these politicians not been greedy, they would not have entered the race for the presidency come 2023 knowing that with fairness and equity in display, it is the turn of the South East.

“Bola Tinubu was my colleague as governor, if they have conscience, they will not run for president. But they have no conscience.

“Obasanjo was president for eight years, Osinbajo was vice president for eight years and South Easterners have never been president for one year.

“How would you sleep if you were in my position? The gods are asking questions in Igbo land, ‘where are these people?’ The gods of the Igboland, they’re asking ‘why would these people come again?’

“And the answer is that they are greedy. They should stop being greedy. And that’s what is killing Nigeria.

“If you work you allow your brother to work; if you rule you allow your brother to rule. I’m being sincere….

“All of them in that list are my friends. My children lived with Tinubu’s wife … so it’s not a new thing to me. I just want people to have conscience before all of us die because we’ll die one day. So they should have conscience.”

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/16/2023-presidency-tinubu-osinbajo-have-no-conscience-igbo-gods-angry-with-them-orji-kalu/

If this is your word really, ( because no one can trust authenticity of news and bloggers now until left for 2days undenied before believing it), well; you said it because you are also selfish. Everybody is fighting for his own family and pocket, not because you are so concerned about Igbo but yourself.

Instead of you to fight till the end, you are scared of the giant Tinubu and Osinbanjo. And if I may ask, which Igbo god are you talking about because some deluded Ipob/ESN members and sympathizers are also referring to Nnamdi kanu terrorist leader as god, but kanu can't fight for another person now because himself is bleeding internally at moment as final judgement is approaching.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by demmie1: 1:43am On May 17, 2022
God's of Igbo land are angry with Yoruba politicians, this is a new low for Igbo people

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by Esama: 2:17am On May 17, 2022
Yoruba people need to brace up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by Sultannayef: 2:29am On May 17, 2022
I for sure know that neither Tinubu nor Osibanjo would be elected president come next year.

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by Lessonteacher(f): 2:54am On May 17, 2022
And anyone against what orjiuzo Kalu said has no conscience too

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:57am On May 17, 2022
So also will yoruba gods will be happy with them

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by beerfraud: 3:56am On May 17, 2022
Ibo want beerfraud not yeye zoo plesident

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by Heavensent01(m): 4:03am On May 17, 2022
don't worry after 2023 you will be dislodged and make irrelevant even in the red chamber

the god is not angry with ugm killing your kinsmen like chicken but angry with non igbo aspirants

a gross foolishness at its peak!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by seunmsg(m): 5:24am On May 17, 2022
Orji Uzor Kalu is really very stupid. Where was he when the people he’s now insulting were working their ass off to get the party elected in 2015? Idiots like him joined the party when the food was already done but somehow, he wants to sit at the head of the table and take the lion share.

Buhari, Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi and all APC leaders owe Kalu and folks like him anything. He has decided to support Lawan and that’s cool. He should support him quietly and stop blackmailing others. At the end of the day, we shall all see how it ends for everyone.

155 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by TheRareGem1(f): 5:31am On May 17, 2022
Haba

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by rayvelez(m): 5:31am On May 17, 2022
Mumu man.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by englishmart(m): 5:40am On May 17, 2022
Which Igbo gods?
Amadioha that was said to be seen selling mangos at Obalende undecided
The gods should stop asking silly questions and attack them. cheesy "The gods said" you have now become a traditional chief priest.

Nwanne hapu oku, oku aburo nri.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by Tonypens48(m): 5:41am On May 17, 2022
Every one has the fair right to contest, and may the best candidate win. Welcome to Nigeria where everyone defends what favours them. What I am certain of is that, none of them will ever be the president of Nigeria. undecided undecided

The Northerners are playing out some smart moves on them.

Kindly check my signature below for your Academic research writing services, Assignments, Projects, content writing, etc...

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by bigdammyj: 5:42am On May 17, 2022
Okay.

True, it is only Atiku & Saraki that has conscience.

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by Areaboy2(m): 5:42am On May 17, 2022
emperor863:
This is not funny anymore. Is this man mentally sound at all? Did APC stop any person from contesting for it's ticket?

If nobody was stopped from contesting for the ticket, why must Tinubu or Osinbajo be stopped by Igbo gods? Buhari is about completing eight years in Aso Rock and other northerners such as Yahya Bello, Badaru, Yerima and Hammed Lawan are willing to contest the ticket, why are Igbo gods not angry with these Northerners?

The enmity that the Igbos are stoking will not be funny when it blossoms. We, the Yorubas are still conscious of the fact that it was Igbo miscreants that razed Lagos in October 2020.

see your mouth like "we the Yorubas"..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by Kaymax2222: 5:42am On May 17, 2022
Mumu..... What happened to calling out other aspirant too. Na sha those two be their problem

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by Yankee101: 5:43am On May 17, 2022
But you supported Lawan cos he butters your bread?

No shame

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by eneye1(m): 5:46am On May 17, 2022
This man is a coward.. This man that not have a say in his region. Mazi Kanu is the greatest Igbo man now.
What has south-east down to merit the zoning? They should go to PDP and demand zoning. Other Igbo candidates are contesting in Another political party
They should vote for them
Nobody gives you power, you fight for it, you lobby for is and you strategize for..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by Chevronstaff: 5:46am On May 17, 2022
I still can't phantom why alot of Igbos hate Tinubu..

He appointed Ben Akabueze as a commissioner in Lagos a decision that was unprecedented.

Recognized Igbo community in Lagos and gave free Level playing grounds to anybody in Lagos..

Igbos have streets, state assembly members.

Why do Igbos hate Tinubu? Nigerians need to know.

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by KingKO22: 5:47am On May 17, 2022
grin They all think and act like coward grin

The gods of Igbo's are suddenly happy with Lawan and Atiku and Northerner politicians but angry with any Yoruba politicians ? grin

The gods of Igbo too are hypocrite and coward cheesy

Help me ask this old paghetict coward Igbo man,
when was the Igbo gods ever happy with a Yoruba man ?

Buch of cowards miscreants from falling Sun republic grin

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by Golan007: 5:50am On May 17, 2022
Wetin concern Bola or Yemi with Amadioha?

150 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:51am On May 17, 2022
emperor863:

Try reading, it will really help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Students To Ground Lagos Airport, Police Threaten Showdown / Atiku: PDP Presidential Rally In Delta State (Photos And Video) / PDP’s Jatau defeats ousted APC Rep member In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.