Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Why Are Women Objectifying Themselves More And More? (Graphic Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women Objectifying Themselves More And More? (Graphic Pics) (8080 Views)

Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? / Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Women Objectifying Themselves More And More? (Graphic Pics) by SweetBuns(f): 12:07pm On Nov 17, 2018
I am heart broken as I write this. Why are women converting themselves into sex tool? I just don't understand.
A friend of mine shared a pic of a woman. If you see this woman, what will be the first thing that will come to mind?
The picture speaks for itself

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Objectifying Themselves More And More? (Graphic Pics) by Saff(f): 12:10pm On Nov 17, 2018
A tool to get what they want from men. Regardless it’s wrong.
Re: Why Are Women Objectifying Themselves More And More? (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 17, 2018
See Yansh..Ezi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Objectifying Themselves More And More? (Graphic Pics) by SomoriiN: 12:11pm On Nov 17, 2018
Saff:
I'll like you to show me some flesh

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Objectifying Themselves More And More? (Graphic Pics) by SomoriiN: 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2018
SweetBuns:
I am heart broken as I write this. Why are women converting themselves into sex tool? I just don't understand.
A friend of mine shared a pic of a woman. If you see this woman, what will be the first thing that will come to mind?
Op kindly add graphic pictures to the headline

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Objectifying Themselves More And More? (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 17, 2018
The yansh no come fresh self undecided
Re: Why Are Women Objectifying Themselves More And More? (Graphic Pics) by IamD18: 12:15pm On Nov 17, 2018
This is just like asking......."Why do kidnappers kidnap people?"

Don't be surprised when you see things like this because women are nothing but SEXUAL OBJECTS and BABY MACHINES.

Nothing more.

Just nothing more.
Re: Why Are Women Objectifying Themselves More And More? (Graphic Pics) by mimimile93: 12:15pm On Nov 17, 2018
MariaLavina:
The yansh no come fresh self undecided
It will be fresh if oil is applied... Happy weekend
Re: Why Are Women Objectifying Themselves More And More? (Graphic Pics) by falcon01: 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2018
watch as this topic gets thousands of view and lots of comment
Re: Why Are Women Objectifying Themselves More And More? (Graphic Pics) by Seeker17(m): 12:20pm On Nov 17, 2018
Saff:
This one no join abeg.. it's far from sexy, it's hideous.
Any man caught philandering with this type should be hanged. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Objectifying Themselves More And More? (Graphic Pics) by Saff(f): 12:23pm On Nov 17, 2018
Ahh some men will be with any lady with a hole
Seeker17:

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Objectifying Themselves More And More? (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 17, 2018
mimimile93:
It will be fresh if oil is applied... Happy weekend
Lol grin Funny you.

Same here, how have you been?
Re: Why Are Women Objectifying Themselves More And More? (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 17, 2018
Saff:
Any 'thing'

Any thing with hole grin
Re: Why Are Women Objectifying Themselves More And More? (Graphic Pics) by Sirheny007(m): 12:29pm On Nov 17, 2018
Wait,
Is that not someone's singlet she's wearing?? shocked shocked

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Objectifying Themselves More And More? (Graphic Pics) by Seeker17(m): 12:30pm On Nov 17, 2018
Saff:
And that's one painful truth.. SMH
Re: Why Are Women Objectifying Themselves More And More? (Graphic Pics) by SweetBuns(f): 12:32pm On Nov 17, 2018
Its heart breaking
Re: Why Are Women Objectifying Themselves More And More? (Graphic Pics) by SweetBuns(f): 12:36pm On Nov 17, 2018
Seeker17:

grin
Re: Why Are Women Objectifying Themselves More And More? (Graphic Pics) by BluntBoy(m): 12:36pm On Nov 17, 2018
Saff:

Saff Saff.

Whenever I see your moniker, I think of something.
Re: Why Are Women Objectifying Themselves More And More? (Graphic Pics) by mimimile93: 12:38pm On Nov 17, 2018
MariaLavina:
Lol grin Funny you.

Same here, how have you been?
I'm fine and u?
Re: Why Are Women Objectifying Themselves More And More? (Graphic Pics) by WinningEleven(m): 12:42pm On Nov 17, 2018
SweetBuns:

Re: Why Are Women Objectifying Themselves More And More? (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 17, 2018
mimimile93:
I'm fine and u?
I'm doing good too. smiley thanks for asking.

Where's our wife jamaicanlove? I haven't seen her for a while now. grin
Re: Why Are Women Objectifying Themselves More And More? (Graphic Pics) by SweetBuns(f): 12:44pm On Nov 17, 2018
Milemimi93 and marialavina

Stop derailing this thread else.... angry
Re: Why Are Women Objectifying Themselves More And More? (Graphic Pics) by movid(m): 12:49pm On Nov 17, 2018
Party dey hungry me go oo..
Re: Why Are Women Objectifying Themselves More And More? (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 17, 2018
SweetBuns:
Milemim i93 and marial avina
Stop derailing this thread else.... angry
Aye aye grin

Re: Why Are Women Objectifying Themselves More And More? (Graphic Pics) by SweetBuns(f): 12:59pm On Nov 17, 2018
MariaLavina:
Aye aye grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Objectifying Themselves More And More? (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 17, 2018
Sirheny007:
Wait,
Is that not someone's singlet she's wearing?? shocked shocked
Looks like a singlet to me too. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Objectifying Themselves More And More? (Graphic Pics) by mimimile93: 1:06pm On Nov 17, 2018
MariaLavina:
I'm doing good too. smiley thanks for asking.

Where's our wife jamaicanlove? I haven't seen her for a while now. grin
She was banned.
Re: Why Are Women Objectifying Themselves More And More? (Graphic Pics) by habsydiamond(m): 1:07pm On Nov 17, 2018
She wore two singlets one to cover breast the other to cover yansh ..... Eleyi to ti yawere sha

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Objectifying Themselves More And More? (Graphic Pics) by SweetBuns(f): 1:08pm On Nov 17, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Looks like a singlet to me too. grin
but its really a skirt... An open skirt
Re: Why Are Women Objectifying Themselves More And More? (Graphic Pics) by mimimile93: 1:08pm On Nov 17, 2018
MariaLavina:
Aye aye grin
The OP is a dude o. So be careful

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Objectifying Themselves More And More? (Graphic Pics) by SweetBuns(f): 1:08pm On Nov 17, 2018
habsydiamond:
She wore two singlets one to cover bread the other to copy yansh ..... Eleyi to ti yawere sha
grin
Re: Why Are Women Objectifying Themselves More And More? (Graphic Pics) by SweetBuns(f): 1:10pm On Nov 17, 2018
mimimile93:
The OP is a dude o. So be careful
how do you know that? Please mind your business and don't tarnish my rep here

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reactions As Boy Shows Off His "Underage" Girlfriend On Facebook. Photos / Latinos Are Like The Sweetest / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.