Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku All Chaff – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku All Chaff – Buhari (16927 Views)

Atiku: All That Glitters Not Gold – VON DG Cautions Ndigbo / Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku / Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku All Chaff – Buhari by biztip: 2:26pm On Nov 17, 2018
chekwas okorie whose party upp can't win any ward in his state been addressed as Igbo leader. buhari keep deceiving urself. no one will vote u in this election in d southeast. here even a nursery school pupil knows buhari as synonymous with hardship. d hatred for him down here in not ethinical but based on bad performance. he should forget d southeast. no one will vote him
Re: Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku All Chaff – Buhari by dalongjnr: 2:39pm On Nov 17, 2018
franchasng:
My brother, our constitution is not that bad, our problem is our so called leaders don't implement the constitution. Some bend it to suit their immediate need.

Buhari bent lots of Nigeria's constitution and bylaws just to pave way for his bigotry.

He violated Nigeria's Federal Character policy in all his appointments.

Even if we amend or review the constitution, our useless leaders won't implement them.

Implementation is our problem not enacting or producing good constitution or laws.

And to your last paragraph, you cannot remain with an abusive, violent spouse or partner out of fear of ending up with another wrong partner, that's not a good decision.

Let us vote Buhari out and try a new person.

Voting Buhari out will send a strong message to all Nigerian politicians and the incoming presidents and governors believe me.

If Buhari wins in 2019, it will weaken Nigeria's democracy perception even in the international scene.

We need to vote out another strong incumbent president to tell the world that Nigeria is transforming leadership wise
My brother, I agreed with most of your submissions but on the part of the constitution, I disagreed. Our constitution is weak and can easily be manipulated to suit a purpose. In fact, I puncture a lot of holes in our constitution. From various sections and subsections to acts derived from them. Our law makers needs to sit-up and the interpreters of the law need not to be compromised to interpret,same.
Re: Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku All Chaff – Buhari by velocity25(m): 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2018
Avedonn:
He's just being diplomatic cos he knows that he doesn't really need igbo vote to win the coming elections.

God has given Igbo leaders a second chance to get it right but they blew it up by pitching their tent with a renowned serial loser that can not win more than 3 states out of the 19 northern states.

APC and Buhari will surely shock south east after the elections because I'm 100% certain Buhari resent south easterners deep within his heart and they also hold similar view of him. It's a mutual hatred and you don't expect Buhari to show love to people that wish him death.

It's also cristal clear even to the blind that after Buhari's tenure, he'd surely hand over power to Southwest and if People like Nnmadi Kanu try to create chaos and spread hate speech during Yoruba presidency, not only Kanu but the entire south eastern region would realize their mistakes in the hard way because Yorubas aren't so diplomatic like the northerners.
I know you must be typing this rubbish from your ogbomosho slum
Re: Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku All Chaff – Buhari by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 17, 2018
Avedonn:
He's just being diplomatic cos he knows that he doesn't really need igbo vote to win the coming elections.

God has given Igbo leaders a second chance to get it right but they blew it up by pitching their tent with a renowned serial loser that can not win more than 3 states out of the 19 northern states.

APC and Buhari will surely shock south east after the elections because I'm 100% certain Buhari resent south easterners deep within his heart and they also hold similar view of him. It's a mutual hatred and you don't expect Buhari to show love to people that wish him death.

It's also cristal clear even to the blind that after Buhari's tenure, he'd surely hand over power to Southwest and if People like Nnmadi Kanu try to create chaos and spread hate speech during Yoruba presidency, not only Kanu but the entire south eastern region would realize their mistakes in the hard way because Yorubas aren't so diplomatic like the northerners.
A coward has spoken.
Re: Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku All Chaff – Buhari by maasoap(m): 4:36pm On Nov 17, 2018
Acidosis:

All hail Nigeria's most intellectually bankrupt president in history.

What is PDP?
Ask him to define PDP, and watch him name everyone except Apkabio, Amaechi, and co.

If Buhari is indeed as you described him above and he's still doing all these wonderful things, it means those PDP members and supporters are nothing but something worse than Buhari
Re: Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku All Chaff – Buhari by buta971: 6:51pm On Nov 17, 2018
Nice
Re: Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku All Chaff – Buhari by Mbediogu(m): 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2018
Acidosis:

All hail Nigeria's most intellectually bankrupt president in history.

What is PDP?
Ask him to define PDP, and watch him name everyone except Apkabio, Amaechi, and co.

You mean this man has not reached Daura despite the hand writing on the wall? Jisósl
Re: Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku All Chaff – Buhari by Olamsoh: 9:52am On Nov 28, 2018
drop ur mail
Marxist001:
Lols!!!! I never knew the lifeless ones courage will fail him someday.....he has been panting recently, kudos to the messiah Atiku

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FUOYE Killings: Bisi Fayemi's 'Persona Non-Grata' Order Lifted, NANS Appologises / Police Arrests 5 Suspects Over Bomb Blast In Kano / Wike Kicks Against Police Postings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.