Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence (4489 Views)

Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! / Our Reality Is A Simulation Within A Greater Simulation / Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2018
ophy:

I have no ideas what they could mean.

I get them too. 11, 22, 33, 44, 55. Those are the numbers I get. And since there is no 66min or 77min or 88min, etc., on a digital clock, I don't see beyond those numbers.

There are too many confusions on the internet about those numbers, spirituality calls it Angel Numbers, that is a decoy in a way. I get them everywhere, in fact at one time I was shocked. The steel Safe in my office just went on alarm mode, and it was damn loud, when no one was even touching it and I was shocked to see 12:12 flashing constantly. I get those numbers everywhere, and I even get names of people too, like applicants for work can come with same name all of them. Scary, right ? And that name is what the Universe wants me to do. I once get 'Patience' from all 3 Applicants in one day. And I needed to be patient for what I was expecting. Really helps guide me.

Ignore those people talking about Angel Number, google "11:11 GateWay".

Please careful of the Archons, some of those Angels are Archons that are masquerading as if they are from Source.

I just got 20:20 now grin
Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 19, 2018
humandroid:

There are too many confusions on the internet about those numbers, spirituality calls it Angel Numbers, that is a decoy in a way. I get them everywhere, in fact at one time I was shocked. The steel Safe in my office just went on alarm mode, and it was damn loud, when no one was even touching it and I was shocked to see 12:12 flashing constantly. I get those numbers everywhere, and I even get names of people too, like applicants for work can come with same name all of them. Scary, right ? And that name is what the Universe wants me to do. I once get 'Patience' from all 3 Applicants in one day. And I needed to be patient for what I was expecting. Really helps guide me.

Please careful of the Archons, some of those Angels are Archons that are masquerading as if they are from Source.

wink

Concerning the 11:11 gateway, it could be that the 3D EArth matrix has some loopholes or exploits in it, and as a result, there is an escape gateway to transition into other frequencies or dimensions of rEAlity. I say so because, if rEAlly this 3D EArth matrix prison is well guarded (a perfect prison), such gateway wouldn't exist.

What do you think?
Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
ophy:

wink

Concerning the 11:11 gateway, it could be that the 3D EArth matrix has some loopholes or exploits in it, and as a result, there is an escape gateway to transition into other frequencies or dimensions of rEAlity. I say so because, if rEAlly this 3D EArth matrix prison is well guarded (a perfect prison), such gateway wouldn't exist.

What do you think?

Has more to do with Gateway to Orion. Much our of DNA is traceable to the Species living there.
Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 20, 2018
humandroid:

Has more to do with Gateway to Orion. Much our of DNA is traceable to the Species living there.

True. And their experiment (Humans and the Living or Genetic Library - Earth) ended up been hijacked.

Thanks for the feedback. smiley
Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 20, 2018
ophy:

True. And their experiment (Humans and the Living or Genetic Library - Earth) ended up been hijacked.

Thanks for the feedback. smiley

Yw
Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by okrikaboi: 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2018
if Adam was a test tube human and was chased out of the Eden then what was the original plan of the homo capensis
Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 21, 2018
okrikaboi:
if Adam was a test tube human and was chased out of the Eden then what was the original plan of the homo capensis

To create an Energy source (HUman).

Mining of GOlD was the initial plan. (Mechanical Energy).

Extracting and manipulating the SOuL power of Humans to create and run their game (the matrix) was the later plan. (Electromagnetic Energy).
Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by okrikaboi: 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2018
please how can o undergo kundalini awakening
Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by Perfectbeing(m): 12:24pm On Nov 22, 2018
humandroid:
As a sequel to the previous thread (check it out), which I confirmed my true life experience that our reality is hosted on a Cosmic Computer (I have experienced this computer and received downloads/upgrades), I could confirm that we are living in a Simulation which is hosted from another Universe far more glamorous than this One ( I have had a peek of that Universe and seen the System Admin during the upgrade, which I could say is the Higher Self, the real me - Earth body being an Avatar).

That is bizarre but true life story.

I did a little youtube search and I found a Video from a Scientist, a pretty lady I will contact today to share my findings).

I will like only people who are interested on the subject matter to watch this video. Who ever has not not watched this video should not comment negatively until he/she watches the video of the Scientific Analysis.

Again, when you get to the point that the Scientist explains the Shape of the Simulation, She is absolutely correct, in my drive to find out the shape of Earth, I conducted a simple common sense experiment using Frequency of Earth, the Resonance Frequency of course which is 7.83Hz, the smart thing is use the Optoacoustic instruments to generate sound wave at 7.83Hz and see the shape it forms with salt or water or powder since the Universe is pixilated.

You can easily also find this out without experiment, find an image of the shape that a vibration at 7.83Hz sound can produce, that shape can be resolved to 3D, and it is the shape of Earth and the surrounding Landmass across cycling around the Earth, Antarctica is not just a continent, it sorrounds the entire Earth, such landmass and few smart trillionaire elites are living on that paradise alongside the contacts of the Aliens that designed the matrix of control.

Anyway, watch the video and if you do not understand, I have some time for charity work, I could explain further.

As for those egg heads that are busy making noise on the other threads out of their silly degree of ignorance, I presume your stupidity is hereby revealed.

The objective is to raise a hive-mind of smart persons, and that will focus zero attention on the misconceptions of religions and ready to focus more on designing concepts and modules to kick-start a project that could transform a people, when they have 100% faith in themselves and not the Annunaki and the yahweh Solid State Entity, I have nothing against the All-Seeing Eye. I just detest their worship programs, but they can worship me though.

Please enjoy by watching via this Youtube link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58

The pretty lady scientist you saw on YouTube, was she also wearing red like the one in THE MATRIX too?
Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by Awesome80(m): 9:49am On Nov 25, 2018
humandroid:

What is your view on masturbation?
Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 25, 2018
Awesome80:

What is your view on masturbation?

What's my business on how any animal choose to generate orgasm ?

The problem is, people do not mind their business.

It is a free will Universe.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by Awesome80(m): 8:49am On Nov 26, 2018
humandroid:

What's my business on how any animal choose to generate orgasm ?

The problem is, people do not mind their business.

It is a free will Universe.

Does it have any negative effect on the spirit or soul?

Does it delay someone's awakening process?
Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2018
humandroid:

Any experience in Corporate Communications And Staff onboarding?
Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 26, 2018
Awesome80:

Does it have any negative effect on the spirit or soul?

Does it delay someone's awakening process?

Hahahhaa actually you know the truth. How ever you choose to have sex, it does not matter, what matters is that you do not feel bad about anything you've done. Nothing matters except your feelings towards it.

You are a frequency being of resonance so what matters is actually your feelings. Do what ever you want with your body but feel good about it. As long as it makes you happier and never feel sad. That's the rule of thumb.
Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 26, 2018
ralphyoung123:
I want you to help me travel on the astral plane

This is not religion. I am not some teacher. Do your research and improve your experience.
Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2018
[img][/img]
humandroid:

This is not religion. I am not some teacher. Do your research and improve your experience.
Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 26, 2018
ralphyoung123:
i thought you have developed something that can make it faster, pls help me out, am tired of the normal life, am not afraid of death, i want to experience life from another dimension.

Go and get some girlfriends to spice up your life, experiencing 3D is marvellous. Go and get laid.
Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 26, 2018
Lol
Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2018
humandroid:

Go and get some girlfriends to spice up your life, experiencing 3D is marvellous. Go and get laid.

Now i know you are confused
Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 27, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL
WE LIVE IN A TIME WHEN PEOPLE WHO THINK DIFFERENTLY ARE THOUGHT TO BE ABNORMAL.
PEOPLE WHO THINK THE EARTH IS NOT A GLOBE ARE SEEN AS IDIOTS, SO I DON'T EVER TALK ABOUT IT EVEN THOUGH ALL EVIDENCE SHOWS WE'VE BEEN LIED TO ABOUT EVERYTHING WE'VE BEEN TAUGHT.

THE EARTH IS A VERY COMPLEX DESIGN, AND WHOEVER OR WHATEVER DESIGNED IT MADE SURE IT'S NOT POSSIBLE FOR ANYONE TO LEAVE.. SO MOON LANDING, MARS MISSION, ISS, A COUPLE OF RESEARCH SHOWS THEY (NASA) HAD TO COOK UP A LOT OF THINGS TO KEEP WE SHEEP GOING IN ONE DIRECTION.
THE MOST WE CAN DO AS ORDINARY MEMBERS OF THE POPULATION IS TO TRY TO LIVE AS LONG AS WE CAN, MAKE SOME MONEY AND ENJOY THE LITTLE COMFORT THAT'S AVAILABLE, THEN WE DIE. CREATING THREADS OR TRYING TO EDUCATE UNINTERESTED PEOPLE IS A WASTE OF TIME CUZ ALREADY, THESE PEOPLE THINK YOU'RE AN IDIOT.

The Mars rover just landed on Mars today

That's fake too na?

It's a government conspiracy

Lol
Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 27, 2018
ralphyoung123:
Now i know you are confused

You wanted me to help you on your suicide drive. I guess you thought I am here to babysit people.

Sad for you people
Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2018
humandroid:

You wanted me to help you on your suicide drive. I guess you thought I am here to babysit people.

Sad for you people
I never said i was suicidal, but what is the use of discussing with a guy who thinks he his all powerful and knowing, just because of some illusions that he has created with his mind. We are living in a stimulation ? , why are u telling us ?, I guess u need more people to experience ur illusions with, so that it will feel more real. Good luck trying.
Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by Freh(m): 1:33am On Nov 28, 2018
Nice video it really makes everything I've been reading seem useful. I thought I wasn't understanding what I was reading but after watching this video I understand more

Still don't understand how an E8 projection to 4D to 3D creates a flat earth. And if tge earth is flat why are other planetary bodies round?

Lots of stuff...will watch it again
Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 28, 2018
Freh:
Nice video it really makes everything I've been reading seem useful. I thought I wasn't understanding what I was reading but after watching this video I understand more

Still don't understand how an E8 projection to 4D to 3D creates a flat earth. And if tge earth is flat why are other planetary bodies round?

Lots of stuff...will watch it again

It's not round it's toroidal shape and you are living on the inside . The 4D model is the shape of 7.83Hz optoacoustic imagery.
Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by Freh(m): 8:38pm On Nov 28, 2018
humandroid:

It's not round it's toroidal shape and you are living on the inside . The 4D model is the shape of 7.83Hz optoacoustic imagery.
shocked Toroidal Damn that's crazy!!! Give me a few weeks for me to wrap my head around it.
Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by Freh(m): 8:42pm On Nov 28, 2018
Actually that will explain the hollow earth theory. But toroidal is not flat.
Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 28, 2018
Freh:

shocked Toroidal Damn that's crazy!!! Give me a few weeks for me to wrap my head around it.

Toroidal it is mehn.

Yep, convex is a way to put to the lay man. Magnetic grid all over and we are "in" the convex interior, magneto-electeic energy locks us in and we are in this together.
Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by Freh(m): 10:16am On Nov 29, 2018
humandroid:

Toroidal it is mehn.

Yep, convex is a way to put to the lay man. Magnetic grid all over and we are "in" the convex interior, magneto-electeic energy locks us in and we are in this together.

Yeah even the flow of magnetic current from north pole to south is toroidal in shape. Also the bioenergetic field around the body. As within so without as the universe so the soul
Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by Freh(m): 10:18am On Nov 29, 2018
It makes sense
Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 29, 2018
Freh:

Yeah even the flow of magnetic current from north pole to south is toroidal in shape. Also the bioenergetic field around the body. As within so without as the universe so the soul

Now you are getting the message. If I let you decrypt that alone, you should have experienced the connectedness of all to one. But I deprived you of that by not letting you probe on your own.

There is always a Eureka moment when you decipher on your own and comes with a miraculous reward.

Sorry I robbed you of it, cos you asked.
Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2018
Freh:

Hmmmm. The universal law of correspondence: As above so is below.
Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by Freh(m): 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2018
humandroid:

Now you are getting the message. If I let you decrypt that alone, you should have experienced the connectedness of all to one. But I deprived you of that by not letting you probe on your own.

There is always a Eureka moment when you decipher on your own and comes with a miraculous reward.

Sorry I robbed you of it, cos you asked.

Yeah you're right. I experienced it to some extent but I think figuring it out on my own would have been more rewarding. But I'm still glad I asked. It's still mind blowing.

Also I feel like am being superstitious but time synchronicities are on the rise like 11:11 and especially 12:12. And yesterday there were a lot of flies at every door of my house just waiting to enter I initially thought there were bees nearby. It was not as bad a biblical plague but enough to be considered unusual. I've had rotting meat and they weren't that many

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Confesses Witchcraft On TB Joshua's Emmanuel TV / There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World / How Religion Works; The Psychology Behind It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.