Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,865,319 members, 6,875,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 May 2022 at 06:39 PM

50 Cent Bags Major Deal With STARZ, To Produce New Tv Shows - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 50 Cent Bags Major Deal With STARZ, To Produce New Tv Shows (336 Views)

Netflix Partners With Kunle Afolayan To Produce Three Films (Video) / David Oyelowo, Oprah Winfrey To Produce Yvonne Orji’s Comedy Series / Why Top TV Shows In Nigeria Stopped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

50 Cent Bags Major Deal With STARZ, To Produce New Tv Shows by Marketseller: 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2018
American rapper, actor and producer 50 Cent is celebrating a brand new deal.

The deal STARZ network and his involvement with it is a major one. 50 Cent is a huge part of why Power has been so successful. His role on the show both in front of the camera and behind the scenes has undoubtedly helped boost the network’s ratings. It seems that the executives have taken notice because Fiddy came through with the first edition of “Good News Friday.”

The entertainer informed all of his followers of a power move he just made, taking on an even bigger role with STARZ. “The STARZ network is my network now,” announced the rapper. “I have the green light to put the shows we want to see on the air.”
More on �

https://tarajmediahub.com/50-cent-bags-major-deal-with-starz-to-produce-new-tv-shows

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover Until You’ve Seen Being Annabel (2019) / Where Can I Download Videos | Https://mastervids.com.ng | Youtube Video Download / 32" Samsung TV For Urgent Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.