Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

I Don't Believe That Saraki Audio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Believe That Saraki Audio (400 Views)

Saleh Zazzaga To Tinubu: Apologise For Saying 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria' / Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) / 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Believe That Saraki Audio by Binikingdowm: 3:51pm On Nov 17, 2018
Do you know how powerful technology is now? It's so powerful it can fly you outside earth, technology is so powerful it can form a living machine, technology is so powerful it can calculate millions of calculations in seconds.

Technology is so powerful if can change a person voice to whosever he/she wants.

You expect me to believe on an alleged audio shared by a staunch buhari supporter? Not even a verified news media, no wonder the media didn't take The news seriously.

The evidence isn't enough, we need the video or a person that can stand as a witness.

If not it's just another APC propaganda.

Lalasticlala

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Believe That Saraki Audio by FlyoruB: 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2018
Lol. But you believe the Ganduje bribery video, right? Don't worry, you will be alright.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Believe That Saraki Audio by Astrosmart: 3:55pm On Nov 17, 2018
FlyoruB:
Lol. But you believe the Ganduje bribery video, right? Don't worry, you will be alright.
you called it video.

They were witness.

And the video was released by a verified news media

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Believe That Saraki Audio by Astrosmart: 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2018
grin who don't know that..

You think saraki would be as dumb to say things he said just like that?

I've seen the number of bmcs increased both on nairaland and twitter as day goes by, it's okay though cause Atiku presidency is sure.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Believe That Saraki Audio by Astrosmart: 3:58pm On Nov 17, 2018
Lalasticlala seun
Re: I Don't Believe That Saraki Audio by FlyoruB: 4:03pm On Nov 17, 2018
Astrosmart:
you called it video.

They were witness.

And the video was released by a verified news media

"Do you know how powerful technology is now? It's so powerful it can clone Ganduje to and make him appear to accept dollars just to frame him. grin Technology can even fly you outside earth, technology is so powerful it can form a living machine, technology is so powerful it can calculate millions of calculations in seconds.

Technology is so powerful if can clone a person just the same way Jubrin is a Buhari clone. grin

You expect me to believe on an alleged video of a cloned Ganduje, shared by a staunch PDP sympatizer?

Sorry, the evidence of a cloned Ganduje isn't enough.

It is just another PDP propaganda."

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Believe That Saraki Audio by lionshare: 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2018
Binikingdowm:
Do you know how powerful technology is now? It's so powerful it can fly you outside earth, technology is so powerful it can form a living machine, technology is so powerful it can calculate millions of calculations in seconds.

Technology is so powerful if can change a person voice to whosever he/she wants.

You expect me to believe on an alleged audio shared by a staunch buhari supporter? Not even a verified news media, no wonder the media didn't take The news seriously.

The evidence isn't enough, we need the video or a person that can stand as a witness.

If not it's just another APC propaganda.

Lalasticlala

Trust me that audio is real. I am pro-saraki; primarily politics is game of interests. I don't see anything wrong with the audio; he was addressing the youth wing of his political structure who mostly are angry at the turn of events. Every in the world, people support elections because of what they'll benefit.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Believe That Saraki Audio by gmercy713: 4:26pm On Nov 17, 2018
Can someone tell me about the audio recording is it that bad? No

He only stated the obvious. You don't expect me up fund your campaign with my personal money and after you have won you could not speak or have any attachments with me.

Kayode could have sent video to avoid unnecessary doubt.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Politicians And Their Expensive Toys / President Buhari Increases Police Salary / BREAKING: Akwa Ibom State House Of Assembly Under Seige Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.