Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) (67564 Views)

Gov. Ugwuanyi Leads Rescue Operation At Accident Scene / Governor Yahaya Bello's Accident Scene In Abuja (Photos) / Photos From The Accident Scene Of Solomon Dalung's Convoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by Deltatoto: 9:05pm On Nov 17, 2018
Upritman:
Suanu's Blog

A report reaching Suanu's Blog indicates that the Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in Cross River State, Dr.Matthew Achigbe is dead.

This was confirmed in as statement by a chieftain of the APC in the State, Joseph Odok PhD Esq.

"I regret to announce the passing away of the APC CRS Chairman Dr. Matthew Achigbe. He died on his way to a party function in a gashly accident along Calabar/Obubra Road. Rest in Peace my leader and chairman, we lost you when your services were needed most. I am terribly hurt and in tears", the statement read.

Suanu's Blog recalls that Dr.Achigbe was sworn in as the new chairman of the Party in Cross River State in August 28, 2018 by APC National Chairman, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole.

May His Soul Rest In Peace!!!

Source: http://www.suanusblog.com/2018/11/graphic-apc-chairman-dies-in-ghastly.html?m=1
which kind accident be this o?how e waka
Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2018
RIP

I hope there is no foul play
Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by Expensive2000(m): 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2018
kestolove95:
1-0..death 1 politicians 0, more to come
U must be sick
Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by Mccullum: 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2018
Fierce11:
APC? .!!!
My Brain:
Don't say it.
Don't say it.
Don't say it.
Don't say it.
Don't say it.
Don't say it.
Don't say it.
Don't say it.
Don't say it.
Don't say it.
Don't say it.
Don't say it.
ME: YES! YES!! YES!!!
I spit on his corpse;

So because of political parties you've lost your humanity..

May their souls RIP and for you... Your expression is inhumanity against humanity.

1 Like

Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by PennywysCares(m): 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2018
BrainnewsNg:
RIP to him

We need APC in Cross River come 2019

His death is a sacrifice to restore Cross River to success land once again..

PDP is now a child's play in Cross River
sick head
Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by princetom1(m): 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My father told me that the friend of my enemy is not my friend.
So I don't know if this is good news or bad news?

I just feel bad that this man died as an APC member.
How will he explain to God why he supported such an evil political party that has brought only pain to Nigerians.

It is not too late to join the winning team.
Vote for happiness
Vote for Atiku/Obi.

U sef dey stammer to even call pdp, u said vote for happiness, vote for winning team... Fear they catch u to say, vote for justice, vote for integrity, vote for prosperity,... Well i know why... Apc and pdp is same

1 Like

Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by Solomon799(m): 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2018
I think dem sabi lie wel wel Y e no lie death now Olosho bush man Rest in pieces Joor
Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by Toks2008(m): 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2018
kestolove95:

Witchcraft spirit is worrying you.
Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by Pat081: 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2018
kestolove95:
and blood run in ur vain nt dat I love ap or PDP ooo am human being nt animal like some of u people dat is happy over dis sad news
Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by Pat081: 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2018
It may b over speeding or d man dnt gv d driver time to rest moving 4rm one town to another state just because of d cumin election
Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2018
lanryoung:

it could happen to anyone and you guys comments like you don't have blood running through your veins, but am not surprise sha animals in human flesh
Is that not money I'm seeing on the ground so? They just wasted that car for nothing
Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by blackmercyvelli(m): 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2018
Thanks to God of iron who killed this one ,more to come
Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by Raylight2(m): 9:46pm On Nov 17, 2018
why should we not wear helmet in vehicles?
Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 17, 2018
RIP

some nairalanders have the heart of devil in them

Just because of mere political differences with opposition parties we have forgotten that we all are dust and unto dust too we shall return one day

I feel for the families of the deceased, especially the children who are now orphans as a result of this irreparable loss

loosing both parents the same day is the worst thing that could happen to any human on earth
Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by fakati(m): 9:53pm On Nov 17, 2018
Buhari,lifeless and Apc never again.A supposed political party turn occultic
Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by hush15: 10:01pm On Nov 17, 2018
Upritman:
Suanu's Blog

A report reaching Suanu's Blog indicates that the Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in Cross River State, Dr.Matthew Achigbe is dead.

This was confirmed in as statement by a chieftain of the APC in the State, Joseph Odok PhD Esq.

"I regret to announce the passing away of the APC CRS Chairman Dr. Matthew Achigbe. He died on his way to a party function in a gashly accident along Calabar/Obubra Road. Rest in Peace my leader and chairman, we lost you when your services were needed most. I am terribly hurt and in tears", the statement read.

Suanu's Blog recalls that Dr.Achigbe was sworn in as the new chairman of the Party in Cross River State in August 28, 2018 by APC National Chairman, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole.

May His Soul Rest In Peace!!!

Source: http://www.suanusblog.com/2018/11/graphic-apc-chairman-dies-in-ghastly.html?m=1

Evil Party, keep claiming lives and some maggot brains will still not see the light
Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by fakati(m): 10:05pm On Nov 17, 2018
BrainnewsNg:
RIP to him We need APC in Cross River come 2019 His death is a sacrifice to restore Cross River to success land once again.. PDP is now a child's play in Cross River
meaning you need more deaths God forbid oooo
Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by jrusky(m): 10:20pm On Nov 17, 2018
I removed my former post when I received a call from.Cross River that the dead man was fulani herdsmen supporter.

Then I have no pity on him since killing innocent by fulani was right then God punishing him this way was right.

The blood of the people killed by the useless tsetse flies called fulani is crying for justice on all who supported them openly or secretly or even on Nairaland will all go down same way this man gone.
Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by herich(m): 10:20pm On Nov 17, 2018
Maybe this is means through which their members will reduced before 2019 election,
God works in a mysterious way.

There will now be peace and harmony in cross rivers state.
Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 17, 2018
What will happen to the money on the floor
Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by sultaan(m): 10:29pm On Nov 17, 2018
Theyust have been going too fast for the conditions on of the road. My their soul rest in peace.

When we cut back on roads for kick backs, we all end up victims at some point or another

1 Like

Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by dapiluv: 10:29pm On Nov 17, 2018
Hey ya! Make his soul Rest In Peace.Over speeding kills.
Rest In Peace .
Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by mandax: 10:40pm On Nov 17, 2018
Fierce11:
APC? .!!!
My Brain:
Don't say it.
Don't say it.
Don't say it.
Don't say it.
Don't say it.
Don't say it.
Don't say it.
Don't say it.
Don't say it.
Don't say it.
Don't say it.
Don't say it.
I spit on his corpse;

Bad.

Anyhow, considering the level of suffering that Buhari/APC imposed upon Nigerians ...

Buhari supporters can best be branded brain dead even when they were alive.

RIP .
Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by Toblesh(m): 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2018
selfwife:
hope apc members will not moving under the umbrella
Wetin this one dey talk...

1 Like

Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by edupedia: 11:17pm On Nov 17, 2018
Fierce11:
APC? .!!!
My Brain:
Don't say it.
Don't say it.
Don't say it.
Don't say it.
Don't say it.
Don't say it.
Don't say it.
Don't say it.
Don't say it.
Don't say it.
Don't say it.
Don't say it.
I spit on his corpse;

...as many more will do same on yours...
Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by Uteghe(m): 11:19pm On Nov 17, 2018
ikezuora4689:
oga shut the Bleep up..... this actually want we need in this country...the death of all this useless politicians.......we should jst murder all of them with their families.....I think God is fighting the battle for us....since we are too weak and stupid to act
...I'm saying you are "useless". If humans you adjudge "useless" deserve death,what fate should be served you whom I see as useless?
Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by Femak86(m): 11:19pm On Nov 17, 2018
This is pathetic. RIP to the dead.
Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 11:22pm On Nov 17, 2018
Sunofgod:
Karma....
Oh! Life was lost.Stop this insensitivity.
Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by luluosas(m): 11:22pm On Nov 17, 2018
Over speeding is a killer. My thoughts and prayers are with the bereaved family
Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by hotseat: 11:34pm On Nov 17, 2018
Must everything be politicized? Death is a respecter of no man.
Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:58pm On Nov 17, 2018
SarkinYarki:
With what we have suffered in Nigeria under Buhari it will be a sin for me to mourn a Buhari supporter for now so I will just pretend I didn't see this ..

Opposition is not madness but now I can see you’re getting maaaad and mader everyday. Just for how much?

Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 17, 2018
hotseat:
Must everything be politicized? Death is a respecter of no man.

It proves we have so many lunatics on this Forum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos / See White Elephant Projects By Nigerian Politicians Which You Clap About / Governor Emeka Ihedioha And His Phones (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.