Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) (67562 Views)

Gov. Ugwuanyi Leads Rescue Operation At Accident Scene / Governor Yahaya Bello's Accident Scene In Abuja (Photos) / Photos From The Accident Scene Of Solomon Dalung's Convoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by Scordroncyber(m): 12:13am On Nov 18, 2018
buhari done lose 1 vote
Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:06am On Nov 18, 2018
Chi4sky:
can't they afford flight
a whole APC pupils

It might come as a shock but some people are afraid of flying.
Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by wink2015(m): 2:00am On Nov 18, 2018
Upritman:
Suanu's Blog

A report reaching Suanu's Blog indicates that the Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in Cross River State, Dr.Matthew Achigbe is dead.

This was confirmed in as statement by a chieftain of the APC in the State, Joseph Odok PhD Esq.

"I regret to announce the passing away of the APC CRS Chairman Dr. Matthew Achigbe. He died on his way to a party function in a gashly accident along Calabar/Obubra Road. Rest in Peace my leader and chairman, we lost you when your services were needed most. I am terribly hurt and in tears", the statement read.

Suanu's Blog recalls that Dr.Achigbe was sworn in as the new chairman of the Party in Cross River State in August 28, 2018 by APC National Chairman, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole.

May His Soul Rest In Peace!!!

Source: http://www.suanusblog.com/2018/11/graphic-apc-chairman-dies-in-ghastly.html?m=1

He was probably on high speed their favourite past time.

They did not see the new year. 2019

May their soul rest in peace.
Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by philanjay: 2:21am On Nov 18, 2018
SarkinYarki:
With what we have suffered in Nigeria under Buhari it will be a sin for me to mourn a Buhari supporter for now so I will just pretend I didn't see this ..
heartless is what best describes you. tufiakwa! definitely an alien from a heatless planet , until your likes are completely taken away from here earth will never be a place to be

1 Like

Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by davillian(m): 3:11am On Nov 18, 2018
Tonight you dine in hell.
Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by morisnewrain(m): 3:50am On Nov 18, 2018
kestolove95:
1-0..death 1 politicians 0, more to come
and you wish to be a mother. Wishing someone death is what one wish for his/herself. Would you like to be a widow few years after wedding?
Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by morisnewrain(m): 3:55am On Nov 18, 2018
Sunofgod:
Karma....
What do you know by 'Karma'? What does karma need to do with this? Where are you grand parents if truly is Karma? Definitely it's karma that killed them for their wickedness.
Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by contigiency(m): 5:21am On Nov 18, 2018
kestolove95:
1-0..death 1 politicians 0, more to come

Yes We are waiting that of you and your household.

1 Like

Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by Teejay13(m): 6:27am On Nov 18, 2018
Upritman:
Suanu's Blog

A report reaching Suanu's Blog indicates that the Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in Cross River State, Dr.Matthew Achigbe is dead.

This was confirmed in as statement by a chieftain of the APC in the State, Joseph Odok PhD Esq.

"I regret to announce the passing away of the APC CRS Chairman Dr. Matthew Achigbe. He died on his way to a party function in a gashly accident along Calabar/Obubra Road. Rest in Peace my leader and chairman, we lost you when your services were needed most. I am terribly hurt and in tears", the statement read.

Suanu's Blog recalls that Dr.Achigbe was sworn in as the new chairman of the Party in Cross River State in August 28, 2018 by APC National Chairman, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole.

May His Soul Rest In Peace!!!

Source: http://www.suanusblog.com/2018/11/graphic-apc-chairman-dies-in-ghastly.html?m=1

Rest in peace sir.
Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by Lucifer66(m): 7:12am On Nov 18, 2018
Uteghe:

May God have mercy on you. Lucifer has colonized you totally. Unam ikot!!
Are you stupid?
Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by Lucifer66(m): 7:14am On Nov 18, 2018
I spit on his corpse.
Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by ikezuora4689(m): 7:22am On Nov 18, 2018
Uteghe:

...I'm saying you are "useless". If humans you adjudge "useless" deserve death,what fate should be served you whom I see as useless?
u must be a child of a politician....I think we should start with you.....u are the problem
Of this country
Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by 999Kobo(m): 7:24am On Nov 18, 2018
This clearly shows that they were on a very high speed. RIP to the dead
Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by argon500: 7:24am On Nov 18, 2018
SarkinYarki:
With what we have suffered in Nigeria under Buhari it will be a sin for me to mourn a Buhari supporter for now so I will just pretend I didn't see this ..

You are heartless. You won't mourn just cos he is an APC member. Shame on you
Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 7:31am On Nov 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My father told me that the friend of my enemy is not my friend.
So I don't know if this is good news or bad news?

I just feel bad that this man died as an APC member.
How will he explain to God why he supported such an evil political party that has brought only pain to Nigerians.

It is not too late to join the winning team.
Vote for happiness
Vote for Atiku/Obi.

See your head like coconut

1 Like

Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by SarkinYarki: 7:47am On Nov 18, 2018
argon500:

You are heartless. You won't mourn just cos he is an APC member. Shame on you

Where did I mention APC sir
Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by SarkinYarki: 7:50am On Nov 18, 2018
philanjay:

heartless is what best describes you. tufiakwa! definitely an alien from a heatless planet , until your likes are completely taken away from here earth will never be a place to be

Hell No !! Until the bigots like Buhari who support herdsmen to raid innocent villagers and slaughter them are completely taken away from the earth then the earth will be a better place ... Any body still supporting Buhari is an evil person
Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 8:33am On Nov 18, 2018
Death everywhere
Politics is a very dirty game I swear.
Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by verifiablefacts: 8:40am On Nov 18, 2018
SarkinYarki:
I looked but fail to see Buhari at scene, all I heard from you was RIP or was it not from you. In that case you're heartless. From me and other reasonable folks RIP.

1 Like

Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by IbrahimDamola: 9:06am On Nov 18, 2018
The Buhari he supports killed him. The certificateless dullard refused to fix the roads in the SE and SS because he sees them as 5%ers.

God punish buhari jibrin.
Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by opedaydydx9(m): 10:09am On Nov 18, 2018
They dint have their sit belt on
Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by Reference(m): 10:25am On Nov 18, 2018
But why not observe some decorum in presenting this image. This is not good. Condolences to his family at such a terrible time. So sad.
Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by Reference(m): 10:26am On Nov 18, 2018
opedaydydx9:
They dint have their sit belt on

No seat belt will have saved anyone in this crash.
Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood at work, the activities of the wicked queen of the atmospheric heavens at work, any power, spirit or personality assigned to waste my life, be wasted by fire and thunder shocked
Lol...this was the comment that led me to that other thread. How did I get here seff lol
But you're a deep thinker, tho...there are powers..there's a queen too. In the sea, and in the atmospheric realm. True

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election / Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos / See White Elephant Projects By Nigerian Politicians Which You Clap About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.