Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Detailed Reason Why GOD Cursed Adam And Eve? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Detailed Reason Why GOD Cursed Adam And Eve? (564 Views)

God Cursed Those Witches And Wizards That Held An International Conference In Os / How God Cursed Africa(ancient Egypt)? / The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Detailed Reason Why GOD Cursed Adam And Eve? by OpenYourEyes1: 9:21am On Aug 29, 2019
It is possible that Adam and Eve had one Spirit which ruled over them or their souls in the beginning. That Spirit is the Spirit of GOD the CREATOR. Satan who is opposite of GOD's spirit (he is a spirit being who nolonger has the Spirit of GOD in him) exposed Adam & Eve (through disobedience) to his kingdom or kingdom of darkness, a kingdom that is opposite of GOD's Spirit.
It is likely that through Adam and Eve disobedience, satan was able to extend his rule on earth but GOD remains the ultimate KING & OWNER of the earth.

Satan probably rules over his earthly kingdom through direct mental control of world ruling elites & few other people ...he probably control them via pineal gland or third-eye.
Finally, it is possible that every human being on earth has the Spirit of GOD and a soul. A soul is vulnerable to satanic control and temptation. The soul is probably who we are or what is called personality. The soul is immaterial too just like spirit. It could be one of the lowest form of spirit.
Re: Detailed Reason Why GOD Cursed Adam And Eve? by LordReed(m): 1:21pm On Aug 29, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:
It is possible that Adam and Eve had one Spirit which ruled over them or their souls in the beginning. That Spirit is the Spirit of GOD the CREATOR. Satan who is opposite of GOD's spirit (he is a spirit being who nolonger has the Spirit of GOD in him) exposed Adam & Eve (through disobedience) to his kingdom or kingdom of darkness, a kingdom that is opposite of GOD's Spirit.
It is likely that through Adam and Eve disobedience, satan was able to extend his rule on earth but GOD remains the ultimate KING & OWNER of the earth.

Satan probably rules over his earthly kingdom through direct mental control of world ruling elites & few other people ...he probably control them via pineal gland or third-eye.
Finally, it is possible that every human being on earth has the Spirit of GOD and a soul. A soul is vulnerable to satanic control and temptation. The soul is probably who we are or what is called personality. The soul is immaterial too just like spirit. It could be one of the lowest form of spirit.

And it is taking Yahweh thousands of years to repossess his lost kingdom of earth?

Why didn't Yahweh excise this pineal gland or third eye, after all he susposedly created man didn't he?

1 Like

Re: Detailed Reason Why GOD Cursed Adam And Eve? by OpenYourEyes1: 2:50pm On Aug 29, 2019
LordReed:

And it is taking Yahweh thousands of years to repossess his lost kingdom of earth?

Why didn't Yahweh excise this pineal gland or third eye, after all he susposedly created man didn't he?

GOD promised Abraham the land of cannan and fulfilled HIS promise over 400years later. Jesus was promised to Moses and the Isrealites, this was fulfilled 1500 years later. Noah's flood was a promise fulfilled about a thousand years after it was foretold by GOD's Prophet Enoch. JESUS, John & Daniel foretold the first and second coming of JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH and signs of endtime. We believers guarantee you that JESEUS second coming is very near.
Re: Detailed Reason Why GOD Cursed Adam And Eve? by OpenYourEyes1: 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2019
LordReed:

Thesame reason HE left the tree of knowledge of good and evil in the middle of the Garden
Re: Detailed Reason Why GOD Cursed Adam And Eve? by LordReed(m): 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

GOD promised Abraham the land of cannan and fulfilled HIS promise over 400years later. Jesus was promised to Moses and the Isrealites, this was fulfilled 1500 years later. Noah's flood was a promise fulfilled about a thousand years after it was foretold by GOD's Prophet Enoch. JESUS, John & Daniel foretold the first and second coming of JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH and signs of endtime. We believers guarantee you that JESEUS second coming is very near.

Very near has lost all meaning when it comes to your belief in a second coming. 1980+years the song of soon has been sung by believers plus all the freaking signs you guys always point to have been in existence in one form or another all this while. I can bet you in the next how many years from now, you guys will still be singing the soon song.

1 Like

Re: Detailed Reason Why GOD Cursed Adam And Eve? by LordReed(m): 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Thesame reason HE left the tree of knowledge of good and evil in the middle of the Garden

Of course, a careless being who only pretends to give a shít. LMFAO!
Re: Detailed Reason Why GOD Cursed Adam And Eve? by OpenYourEyes1: 4:42pm On Aug 29, 2019
LordReed:

I can bet you in the next how many years from now, you guys will still be singing the soon song.

I remember saying this while i was a young man because I totally misunderstood the scripture. Well, I was brainwashed to think we have been here for millions of years and we are product of chance, chaos & randomness. I never believed in the supernatural until I experienced it myself.
I read too many lies about the Bible.
The story of soddom and gomorrah is true. The Noah's flood is also true.
Re: Detailed Reason Why GOD Cursed Adam And Eve? by LordReed(m): 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

I remember saying this while i was a young man because I totally misunderstood the scripture. Well, I was brainwashed to think we have been here for millions of years and we are product of chance, chaos & randomness. I never believed in the supernatural until I experienced it myself.
I read too many lies about the Bible.
The story of soddom and gomorrah is true. The Noah's flood is also true.

True indeed. How many years ago was this your young stage? I was a believer 25+years so yeah Soon™.
Re: Detailed Reason Why GOD Cursed Adam And Eve? by Dantedasz(m): 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Foundation Blessed Members With N10.7 Million / Let Us Go To God's House / A Church Bus Hit A Bike And Run This Morning Around Idi-iroko Yaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.