Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Boyfriend Tie Final Year Student With Rope, Sets Her Ablaze Over Infidelity - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boyfriend Tie Final Year Student With Rope, Sets Her Ablaze Over Infidelity (1749 Views)

Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) / Woman Dies After Husband Set Her Ablaze For Insisting To Travel For Mum's Burial / Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Tie Final Year Student With Rope, Sets Her Ablaze Over Infidelity by Gistman39: 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2018
An man simply identified as Solomon, has reportedly burnt to death his girlfriend, Immaculate.

The deceased had just completed her Bachelors in Business Administration at University in January.

Read more: https://expresgist.com/2018/11/17/boyfriend-sets-final-year-student-ablaze-in-uganda/

Re: Boyfriend Tie Final Year Student With Rope, Sets Her Ablaze Over Infidelity by somito121(m): 8:26pm On Nov 17, 2018
Too bad.
Re: Boyfriend Tie Final Year Student With Rope, Sets Her Ablaze Over Infidelity by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2018
The lord shall have mercy on your soul click-baiting mothafuckin.. Traffic seeking bastadd!

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Tie Final Year Student With Rope, Sets Her Ablaze Over Infidelity by Iamicekid(m): 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2018
You wey no fyn like this also dey cheat Oga ooo... But that guy sef Na bastard se na by force u suppose free am now
Re: Boyfriend Tie Final Year Student With Rope, Sets Her Ablaze Over Infidelity by Blakjewelry(m): 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2018
no too much talk catch the fool and roast him too
Re: Boyfriend Tie Final Year Student With Rope, Sets Her Ablaze Over Infidelity by bedspread: 10:05pm On Nov 17, 2018
Wonders would never End!!

22nd Century Wonders!!!

Am so Sure he will blame the devil...
Re: Boyfriend Tie Final Year Student With Rope, Sets Her Ablaze Over Infidelity by Gistman39: 10:41pm On Nov 17, 2018
NoGender:
The lord shall have mercy on your soul click-baiting mothafuckin.. Traffic seeking bastadd!

I think you need my help only if you can humble yourself, I ll place you on monthly salary. But you MUST stop killing yourself at other peoples success.
Re: Boyfriend Tie Final Year Student With Rope, Sets Her Ablaze Over Infidelity by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 17, 2018
Gistman39:

I think you need my help only if you can humble yourself, I ll place you on monthly salary. But you MUST stop killing yourself at other peoples success.

grin

Send me your Account Number and Bank details.

I swear to God. You're hungry.
Re: Boyfriend Tie Final Year Student With Rope, Sets Her Ablaze Over Infidelity by Kennedy94(m): 12:02am On Nov 18, 2018
Barbaric
Re: Boyfriend Tie Final Year Student With Rope, Sets Her Ablaze Over Infidelity by meezynetwork(m): 1:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Boyfriend Tie Final Year Student With Rope, Sets Her Ablaze Over Infidelity by okrikaboi: 2:31pm On Nov 18, 2018
pictures of the burnt body or i don't believe it

(1) (Reply)

Angry Mob Strip Lady Na*ke Over N2000 Stolen Chicken (photos) / Police/sars Kills Yahoo Boy In Benin City / A Friend Was Defrauded All Her Two Years Saving Using Her ATM.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.