Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Sex For Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sex For Christ (1497 Views)

Woman Teaches Married Couple How To Pray During Sex For God's Blessing At Orgasm / The Meaning Of To Lose Your Self For Christ Sake / Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex For Christ by python2gbera: 9:44pm On Nov 17, 2018
While I was tuned in to a radio program " Good evening Edition With Moyo", a certain Christian lady shared her story. According to her, she had a conviction to preach the gospel of Christ to a particular dude. Although, much was not said about the guy but for the fact that he was ready to accept Christ on the condition that she had sex with him. Startled by his demand, she declined being a born-again christian but would later accept as she mulled over the fulfilment of saving a soul for Christ.

Soon after they had sex, he gave his life to Christ and became born again. As I speak, he is now a pastor in a church, she added. Yet, the thought of having sex with him would not go away, she is distraught as much as being bothered. She questioned if she had done the right thing even when the brother is not only being saved of his sins but he's grown to become a pastor preaching Christ to others.

Would it count for righteousness to lead a soul to Christ through sex?. Has she committed a sin giving her body not for self but for Christ's or would God reckon with her unusually bold decision many wouldn't have dared ?

She needs answers.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Christ by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2018
If she repents she is free. But she was foolish to have considered that as an option
Re: Sex For Christ by python2gbera: 10:05pm On Nov 17, 2018
asuustrike1:
If she repents she is free. But she was foolish to have considered that as an option
She would have been considered as foolish if the guy had not accepted Christ.

-python2
Re: Sex For Christ by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2018
python2gbera:

No she wouldn't. Preaching the gospel is not synonymous with marketing your body. If she died in that state of having sex she would be in hell. God doesn't force one to believe in him. He gives man freedom to choose. That is the beauty of the gospel of Christ to mankind

1 Like

Re: Sex For Christ by python2gbera: 10:33pm On Nov 17, 2018
asuustrike1:

No she wouldn't. Preaching the gospel is not synonymous with marketing your body. If she died in that state of having sex she would be in hell. God doesn't force one to believe in him. He gives man freedom to choose. That is the beauty of the gospel of Christ to mankind
It'd be unfair to imply she is a prostitute. The salvation of his soul was her motive and the gain thereof is not hers but God's. Will God reject the guy?

-Python2
Re: Sex For Christ by Trustme2(m): 3:00am On Nov 18, 2018
See something o. This one get as ee be. Sister you be holy spirit wey dey convert men? That's service gone too far. That's not a Goldy standard for evangelism. I beg no turn our sisters to Olosho
Re: Sex For Christ by alBHAGDADI: 5:53am On Nov 18, 2018
python2gbera:

-python2

The guy did t accept Christ but sex. He "accepted" Christ because he wanted to have sex. Yes, he might be a pastor today, but we have many false pastors out there. He could be one of them. If he could because of sex "accept" Christ, then it is possible he's a pastor because of money from tithes and offering.

The lady herself is not saved to have thought she could use sex to save someone. They are both confused.

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Christ by MrPresident1: 6:15am On Nov 18, 2018
A useless thread by a buhari supporter. God will surely punish all af you. Evil satanists.

See topic angry All of you trying to reason with satan instead of putting him in his place, God will require it from you.

This thread is blasphemy
Re: Sex For Christ by MrPresident1: 6:28am On Nov 18, 2018
There are two groups of people who support buhari
1. Ignorant muslims
2. Core satanists

1 Like

Re: Sex For Christ by MrPresident1: 6:33am On Nov 18, 2018
Judgement does not last for ever, the reign of evil has ended.
Re: Sex For Christ by python2gbera: 9:13am On Nov 18, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

The guy did t accept Christ but sex. He "accepted" Christ because he wanted to have sex. Yes, he might be a pastor today, but we have many false pastors out there. He could be one of them. If he could because of sex "accept" Christ, then it is possible he's a pastor because of money from tithes and offering.

The lady herself is not saved to have thought she could use sex to save someone. They are both confused.
Why do Christians rather place too much importance on the body than the soul?. If indeed God watches the heart, her intent would have placed her in right standing.
According to the Bible, Peter and his brothers accepted to follow Christ following his promise to make them much more profitable fishermen. And by his desire to have them follow him, he
offered them a miracle such that their nets was torn by the multitude of fish it had caught. Christ gave to them what they needed to achieve what he wanted.

-python2
Re: Sex For Christ by python2gbera: 9:30am On Nov 18, 2018
Trustme2:
See something o. This one get as ee be. Sister you be holy spirit wey dey convert men? That's service gone too far. That's not a Goldy standard for evangelism. I beg no turn our sisters to Olosho
Oloshoism means sex for money but her motive to save a soul makes her distinct above shallow categorizations. If the early missionaries had their bodies torn and pierced by spears and swords to spread the gospel. Is there anything greater or more sacred a sacrifice than the gospel of Christ?

-python2
Re: Sex For Christ by MrPresident1: 9:37am On Nov 18, 2018
python2gbera:

Oloshoism means sex for money but her motive to save a soul makes her distinct above shallow categorizations. If the early missionaries had their bodies torn and pierced by spears and swords to spread the gospel. Is there anything greater or more sacred a sacrifice than the gospel of Christ?

-python2

Any Christian arguing with this fellow is not resisting satan, will be seduced, and will fall.

Your blood is on your head
Re: Sex For Christ by python2gbera: 9:52am On Nov 18, 2018
MrPresident1:
A useless thread by a buhari supporter. God will surely punish all af you. Evil satanists.

See topic angry All of you trying to reason with satan instead of putting him in his place, God will require it from you.

This thread is blasphemy
Is it also blasphemy that God chose a prostitute to establish the lineage of Christ.
To you, God's ways are foolish just as he has placed Buhari as President. I rather you receive some modicum of sense and stop being silly.

-python2

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Christ by MrPresident1: 9:54am On Nov 18, 2018
python2gbera:

Is it also blasphemy that God chose a prostitute to establish the lineage of Christ.
To you, God's ways are foolish just as he has placed Buhari as President. I rather you receive some modicum of sense and stop being silly.

-python2

Every vain word you utter here, you will pay severely for it in the presence of Christ.

Evil satanist. The Lord rebuke you.
Re: Sex For Christ by python2gbera: 10:13am On Nov 18, 2018
MrPresident1:

Every vain word you utter here, you will pay severely for it in the presence of Christ.

Evil satanist. The Lord rebuke you.
Every reference wasn't quoted out of the Bible but you may prove otherwise if you could.
I considered you utterly vain and placed you among the class of rag tags much as you have allowed your heart a dark room of hatred. when you are being overwhelmed with hate, it leaves you burned and consumed from the most painful part of your soul and render you most shattered of all.

-python2
Re: Sex For Christ by MrPresident1: 10:15am On Nov 18, 2018
python2gbera:

Every reference wasn't quoted out of the Bible but you may prove otherwise if you could.
I considered you utterly vain and placed you among the class of rag tags much as you have allowed your heart a dark room of hatred. when you are being overwhelmed with hate, it leaves you burned and consumed from the most painful part of your soul and render you most shattered of all.

-python2

I rebuke you and you still continue? When Christ comes, you will pay for your impudence. Evil stanist.
Re: Sex For Christ by python2gbera: 10:35am On Nov 18, 2018
MrPresident1:

I rebuke you and you still continue? When Christ comes, you will pay for your impudence. Evil stanist.
Rebuke first the hate in you and have a chance of being free from perdition.
When Christ comes, he will have your soul in chains but before he comes, you shall pay for being a dark soul..

-python2
Re: Sex For Christ by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 18, 2018
python2gbera:

It'd be unfair to imply she is a prostitute. The salvation of his soul was her motive and the gain thereof is not hers but God's. Will God reject the guy?

-Python2
God hates sin but love sinners. Like I said if they had repented God will accept them. However if both or either of the two didn't have the grace that kept them, either of the two will go to hell
Re: Sex For Christ by HappyPagan: 11:44am On Nov 18, 2018
MrPresident1:
There are two groups of people who support buhari
1. Ignorant muslims
2. Core satanists
Sound and proper reasoning.
Re: Sex For Christ by HappyPagan: 11:48am On Nov 18, 2018
asuustrike1:

God hates sin but love sinners...

True... that's why I'm a sinner. I see believers suffer all kinds of trials, temptations and persecutions. Yet, here I sin away while God loves me.

Makes me understand why David was the apple of his eye, and his son Solomon was the wisest.

Sinning attracts God's love. It takes a brave man to sin with grace.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Christ by HappyPagan: 11:49am On Nov 18, 2018
MrPresident1:

Three time he was nailed, yet he never came. Christ's never coming, my nigga. Wake up and smell the heavens...
Re: Sex For Christ by CAPSLOCKED: 11:58am On Nov 18, 2018
python2gbera:
According to her, she had a conviction to preach the gospel of Christ to a particular dude. Although, much was not said about the guy but for the fact that he was ready to accept Christ on the condition that she had sex with him. Startled by his demand, she declined being a born-again christian but would later accept as she mulled over the fulfilment of saving a soul for Christ.

Soon after they had sex, he gave his life to Christ and became born again. As I speak, he is now a pastor in a church,

She questioned if she had done the right thing even when the brother is not only being saved of his sins but he's grown to become a pastor preaching Christ to others.

Would it count for righteousness to lead a soul to Christ through sex?

HAHAHAHA
THIS IS A JOKE, RIGHT? grin
Re: Sex For Christ by python2gbera: 12:14pm On Nov 18, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

HAHAHAHA THIS IS A JOKE, RIGHT? grin
I wish it was. I thought I've heard it all.
-python2
Re: Sex For Christ by Ladycas: 4:16pm On Apr 08, 2022
We as believers sometimes forget that by man's strength shall no man prevail. When you try to do God's duty with human understanding, you are certainly going to fail. The devil tells us otherwise and we start seeing it as a 'sacrifice'. Let's not be ignorant of the devices of the enemy. That was why the Bible said in Philippians 2:12-13:
12 Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed—not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence—continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling, 13 for it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose.
God cannot go against himself when he said He hates sin. He cannot establish His kingdom with sin. In as much as you want to save a soul, protect yours too.
God knew we would encounter such situations that seem 'logical' that was why he opened Paul's eyes
1 Corinthians 9:27

but I train like a champion athlete. I subdue my body and get it under my control, so that after preaching the good news to others I myself won’t be disqualified.

The devil will look for every reason to get us disqualified. Just one sin can do it, and then this is followed by doubt and some people just sink deeper into sin afterwards.
I pray she seeks God's forgiveness and get back on her feet.
Re: Sex For Christ by tctrills: 4:45pm On Apr 08, 2022
python2gbera:
While I was tuned in to a radio program " Good evening Edition With Moyo", a certain Christian lady shared her story. According to her, she had a conviction to preach the gospel of Christ to a particular dude. Although, much was not said about the guy but for the fact that he was ready to accept Christ on the condition that she had sex with him. Startled by his demand, she declined being a born-again christian but would later accept as she mulled over the fulfilment of saving a soul for Christ.

Soon after they had sex, he gave his life to Christ and became born again. As I speak, he is now a pastor in a church, she added. Yet, the thought of having sex with him would not go away, she is distraught as much as being bothered. She questioned if she had done the right thing even when the brother is not only being saved of his sins but he's grown to become a pastor preaching Christ to others.

Would it count for righteousness to lead a soul to Christ through sex?. Has she committed a sin giving her body not for self but for Christ's or would God reckon with her unusually bold decision many wouldn't have dared ?

She needs answers.
This one is a real prostitute with a bible.
Re: Sex For Christ by Obafavour(m): 7:55pm On Apr 08, 2022
The bible said our body is the temple of the lord, there is no place in the bible that support using immorality to preach the gospel. The brother giving his life to jesus isnt a record that is set. Both the preacher and the brother should ask for forgiveness of sin, i'm nt d judge....but according to the scripture she's nt justify no epitome of it in the bible.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Pastor To Help You Structure Your Church For Growth? / Post Your Favourite Hadith Ih Here / God Owns Everything And He Gave You A Will

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.