Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation (24713 Views)

Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) / Man Destroying Buhari's Campaign Posters Arrested In Abuja (Photos) / Ibrahim Magu Wears Buhari's Campaign Lapel, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by buchilino(m): 10:22am On Nov 18, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Blind, mute, and deaf soul
COMING FROM THE HEARTLESS SOUL
Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 18, 2018
buchilino:

COMING FROM THE HEARTLESS SOUL
Blind soul
Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by buchilino(m): 10:34am On Nov 18, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Blind soul
HEARTLESS
Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by Iamzik: 10:40am On Nov 18, 2018
Yopcity:
buhari will win the next year elections, its easy because with his huge number of blind supporters and his rigging machine he will beat Atiku hands down.

But that will mark the end of nigeria ! He cannot complete the next term and the cabal controlling him will NOT hand over to Osibanjo. Someone save this post and call me a prophet in time to come.

Saved
Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by youngdopeboy: 10:51am On Nov 18, 2018
we on to the next level #SAI BABA
Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by safetyInspector(m): 11:11am On Nov 18, 2018
I am not a kid and irresponsible fellow like you. I have been in this forum since 2011. I have no business with Nigerian politics but only pity likes of you who only have access to the crumb that falls from politicians dining table and be ready to lay down your life for them.
TheGreenLand:

see mumu, 2 years old member talking.
Thief voting for thieves.
Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by bilulu(m): 11:18am On Nov 18, 2018
olagbola55:

Ma.....what did you gain for !6years rule of pdp?

What is d koko thing ur pdp did in infrastructure in !6years?

PDP is just a name. the players of PDP re still same players of APC so dey re same. Politicians re our collective enemies. the few institutions PDP left ve been destroyed by APC, INEC cannot even conduct simple elections freely or do u want to tell me all we ve been witnessing even yesterday is election? EFCC is dead, a govt dat choose court order to obey? Court ordered Trump to reinstate CNN reporter n he cannot disobey but can dat happen here? NNPC has continue to b d centre of corruption, ranging from missing billions to unreported funds, even the fake pastor isn't spared. who ever is close to d presidency is free to be corrupt but d moment u re from d other divide u re dead..... so my brother if u re truthful to ursef u will no nothing has changed....
Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 18, 2018
safetyInspector:
I am not a kid and irresponsible fellow like you. I have been in this forum since 2011. I have no business with Nigerian politics but only pity likes of you who only have access to the crumb that falls from politicians dining table and be ready to lay down your life for them.
pathetic soul, u have been here since 2011 and u quoted someone about his profile.
I pity your life
Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by Emmasteev(m): 11:57am On Nov 18, 2018
Another Next Level Of Losing Jobs, Poverty And Suffering
Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by ll24: 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2018
I love this president. He is so calm and calculating. Not like the useless and clueless pdp begging that they looted the economy dried but never release what was stolen from me and u.
NEVER WILL PDP TREASURY LOOTERS RULE THIS COUNTRY AGAIN.
We are not Idiotic pigs . I never chop children.

1 Like

Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by highbeekeys(m): 12:07pm On Nov 18, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

The living have no business with the lifeless. I have no response for you.
That's how you fail exams. You deny responding in a response. Also claiming that you're lifeless. And for correction sake, it's has not have. singular.
Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by highbeekeys(m): 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2018
mudiana:
we have all seen the body language of buhari towards his kinsmen (Fulani herdsmen). When IPOB was making small noise the other day, what did he do? Called em terrorist while his pple go about freely killing, raping women in their farms. My neighbor in Benin was almost killed at his farm when he met herdsmen uprooting his yams. They believe their father owns Nigeria so they can do anything they like. Abi shey atiku naim send those Fulani herdsmen to go my neighbor farm? They do wat they do cos Buhari can't call them to order. They are laying low now so he can win election(this they were instructed to do). The oda day I heard gunmen went to a community and killed plenty cows, I have not heard about the reprisal attack but I trust wat el rufai said "anyone who hurts a Fulani man takes a loan that must be paid". The reprisal attack dey road dey gym!!!
I'm sorry brother but atiku is also from the region. take note. Don't judge a situation you've never been in. Atiku won't take guns to his land.
Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by highbeekeys(m): 12:14pm On Nov 18, 2018
RexEmmyGee:
Y If he will loot the hell out of us and yet there will the security, employment, economic growth etc then we are okay
'IF'
My brother, He and Obj had the chance. His chance to make things better came back in customs, he embezzled like monkey and banana. He claims to know how the economy works yet he allowed virtually the importation of everything! I can't be fooled. I'd rather vote buhari back into office!
Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
bilulu:

PDP is just a name. the players of PDP re still same players of APC so dey re same. Politicians re our collective enemies. the few institutions PDP left ve been destroyed by APC, INEC cannot even conduct simple elections freely or do u want to tell me all we ve been witnessing even yesterday is election? EFCC is dead, a govt dat choose court order to obey? Court ordered Trump to reinstate CNN reporter n he cannot disobey but can dat happen here? NNPC has continue to b d centre of corruption, ranging from missing billions to unreported funds, even the fake pastor isn't spared. who ever is close to d presidency is free to be corrupt but d moment u re from d other divide u re dead..... so my brother if u re truthful to ursef u will no nothing has changed....

So you mean yesterday election was rigged?
D most peaceful election in kwara history

Pls don't say wit u don't know biko

Wen things is not going to ur favour pls admit it pls

Pls ma don't disappoint me further
Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:31pm On Nov 18, 2018
highbeekeys:

That's how you fail exams. You deny responding in a response. Also claiming that you're lifeless. And for correction sake, it's has not have. singular.

1. It's a comment on and not a specific response to your rancid post.

2. I have passed more exams than you. I am sure of that.

3. You are a zombie follower of Buhari hence, lifeless.

4. It's 'have' not 'has' because I speak of the collective body of politically and morally animated citizens. Not the benumbed followers of the aso rock Whitewalker.

5. Now go to the celebrity section where your IQ will not be tested so sternly.
Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by akinbode1(m): 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2018
Next level?....I do not trust this government for anything

You promised change, we got bad leadership....

To hell with ur Next Level
Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2018
Hungry everywhere! Nigerians open your eyes. We need a new leader! Young, sensible and vibrant.
No next level with SOX
Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by highbeekeys(m): 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

It's a comment on and not a specific response to your tirade.

I have passed more exams than you. I am sure of that.

You are a zombie follower of Buhari hence, lifeless.

It's 'have' not 'has' because I speak of the collective body of politically and morally animated. Not the benumbed followers of the aso rock Whitewalker.

Now go to the celebrity section where your IQ will not be tested so sternly.
That's why you had to dust up your hardly-used Oxford dictionary to reply. I only need a four letter word to describe your mentality: DUMB!
Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 18, 2018
Hungry everywhere! Nigerians open your eyes. We need a new leader! Young, sensible and vibrant.
No next level with APC. Enough of the killings and hunger. God help us
Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by bilulu(m): 12:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
olagbola55:

So you mean yesterday election was rigged?
D most peaceful election in kwara history

Pls don't say wit u don't know biko

Wen things is not going to ur favour pls admit it pls

Pls ma don't disappoint me further
can u please point out were I ve said wrongly? like I said these guys re our collective enemies.
Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
highbeekeys:

That's why you had to dust up your hardly-used Oxford dictionary to reply. I only need a four letter word to describe your mentality: DUMB!

Actually, the correct document to use when searching for new words is a thesaurus not a dictionary. A dictionary provides word meanings. But I would not dream of using one in my discussions with you. That's waaaay beyond your level.
Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by highbeekeys(m): 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Actually, the correct document to use when searching for new words is a thesaurus not a dictionary. A dictionary provides word meanings. But I would not dream of using one in my discussions with you. That's waaaay beyond your level.
Thesaurus is to look for antonyms and synonyms bro. stop fumbling. I tell you, you used a dictionary or had to do a brain search for words. Please don't reply. please.
Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
bilulu:

can u please point out were I ve said wrongly? like I said these guys re our collective enemies.

M not a fan of both party but d said man in buhari is wot m defending

D election of yesterday is wot m against u for
Cos dat election was clean
Saraki just ranting cos it not on his side

But ma vote for who u know it suit u
Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by ajebuter(f): 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
olagbola55:

Ma I got nothing to say now
Let me respect you

Waste your vote on ur atikuloot

But pmb till 2023
Happy Sunday

Yeah, and no massive looting is going on under the saintly one shebi?

Anyway,, l am obediently Atikulooting...

You have a problem with that?
Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by safetyInspector(m): 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
I only pity likes of you. You can continue with your life of misery. You guys are used to suffering and smiling over there.
TheGreenLand:

pathetic soul, u have been here since 2011 and u quoted someone about his profile.
I pity your life
Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
ajebuter:

Yeah, and no massive looting is going on under the saintly one shebi?

Anyway,, l am obediently Atikulooting...

You have a problem with that?

Enjoy your loot � ma
Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by ajebuter(f): 1:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
olagbola55:

Enjoy your loot � ma

Thank you..

I plan to...
Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
ajebuter:

Thank you..

I plan to...

Hmmmm

We can't progres as a nation with your mindset

Good afternoon
Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 18, 2018
#TheNextLevel.

Sai Baba!
Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by objobj: 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2018
whytediamond:
Nigerians reject any form of backward movement, this government only succeeded in taking this country many years backwards and the time has finally come to correct that anomaly.

The shame is on APC.

NEXT LEVEL MY ARSE.

Still using microscope to find the sense here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Am Able To Influence Elections – Tinubu / Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank / Supreme Court Fixes Tuesday For Zamfara State Judgment Review.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.