Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation (24720 Views)

Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) / Man Destroying Buhari's Campaign Posters Arrested In Abuja (Photos) / Ibrahim Magu Wears Buhari's Campaign Lapel, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by Oxalic(m): 1:57pm On Nov 18, 2018
Taking Nigeria to next level...

1 Like

Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by lastmaster(m): 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
Jubril from Sudan
Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by crimeboss: 2:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
quickberry3:

Dundee extraordinaire

I knew it, u people are thugs in power.
Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by chriskosherbal(m): 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
Debra911:
Unbelievable, I just need sponsors to help leave this xtry cos I'm scared APC s gonna win ds election and I imagined another four years of backwardness.
seriously am wit u on this and if u eventually succeed pls don't forget me..

However, a quick glance at ur profile shows you are more than a damsel goddess ....gosh u r beautiful woman. ...I must say hi lady.

1 Like

Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by whytediamond(m): 5:10pm On Nov 18, 2018
objobj:

Still using microscope to find the sense here

Some do have eyes but can't see nada. Microscope is of not use to the blind bro.
Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by Tex42(m): 5:44pm On Nov 18, 2018
So he still intend on taking this suffering to another level...
Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by RexEmmyGee: 6:42pm On Nov 18, 2018
highbeekeys:

'IF'
My brother, He and Obj had the chance. His chance to make things better came back in customs, he embezzled like monkey and banana. He claims to know how the economy works yet he allowed virtually the importation of everything! I can't be fooled. I'd rather vote buhari back into office!
Vote him and suffer again. He did it when he was the president in the military ( I heard they had to queue to buy food with their own money) and now, you know how the economy is. Is that what you want
Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by themanderon: 7:01pm On Nov 18, 2018
By the time Buhari is through with this "NEXT LEVEL OF POVERTY" there will be no more Nigeria to salvage.
Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by ajebuter(f): 7:10pm On Nov 18, 2018
olagbola55:

Hmmmm

We can't progres as a nation with your mindset

Good afternoon

And we can progress with a bigot on the throne?

An openly divisive and nepotic person?

Someone who looks the other way when his fellow herdsmen kill and pillage?

Or someone who shelter thieves and looters because they are his tribesmen and party members?

Someone who gives juicy appointment to his cronies children and offers you NPower pitiance?

Yeah, l like my mindset..

So, I'm Atikulooting with pride

At least he's not claiming to have 'integrity' like someone l know..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by Debra911(f): 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
chriskosherbal:
seriously am wit u on this and if u eventually succeed pls don't forget me..

However, a quick glance at ur profile shows you are more than a damsel goddess ....gosh u r beautiful woman. ...I must say hi lady.
Hello, thanks
Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by FearGodinall: 8:11am On Nov 19, 2018
Next level of incompetence and failure in your dream and not in our beloved Nigeria.Not about the president alone but incompetence and failures at all levels.
Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by Masterclass32: 9:59am On Nov 19, 2018
The next level should be a one-way trip to Daura.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soludo Calls For Unconditional Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Offers To Be His Surety / Use Your PVC - Seyi Makinde In A Broadcast After The Protest In Ibadan / CBN: Cardoso, Deputy-Governors take oath of Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.