Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,790 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:25 AM

Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts (65029 Views)

Osita Iheme: Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Series For Aki / Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) / Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts by KingRex1(m): 2:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
sinaj:
Bloggers wont make heaven sha
So you're still on nl. Been ages
Re: Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts by HZNjnr(m): 2:38pm On Nov 18, 2018
No need to release the movie anymore. We have already known the end from the beginning...

1 Like

Re: Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts by Twizzy30(m): 2:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
This nina fine oo. without the make up.
Re: Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts by oloriLFC(f): 2:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
Pawpaw needs a bra ASAP! undecided
Re: Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts by Goldaccumulator: 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2018
the fact that nina could not sebunk it means she is interested in sucking his preek.
for example. if some one says i am dating dj cuppy, i swear i will never debunk it because i want leak her pucci and ynsh cheesy
Re: Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts by Nature8(m): 2:49pm On Nov 18, 2018
fahren:
pawpaw dating Nina is not important
What is most important is Buhari's Journey back to Daura in 2019.

You're right bro cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
She will be lucky to have pawpaw as a husband. I know she knows he is a matured man and ready for relationship and marriage, she may shoot her shots, family would support her well.
Re: Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts by enemmo(f): 3:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
fahren:
pawpaw dating Nina is not important

What is most important is Buhari's Journey back to Daura in 2019.

Abeg make una come employ me for campaign team

1 Like

Re: Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts by Dething: 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2018
OKorowanta:
Dis short man is saying my fans don't be misled by d rumors..
If you dey fvck her is there anything bad in it?
She tell u say she be virgin?
Girl wey collect for live tv.
Sex is not overrated over here in Bangladesh.

Bros wetin you dey do for Bangladesh?
Re: Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts by ECHICHE: 3:36pm On Nov 18, 2018
These policies are capable of accelerating Nigerian economy if carefully implemented.

His policy plans are OK, but he needed to work on:

1. Re-engineering of our Security Architecture

2. Reform our anti-corruption law to attract stiffer penalty to offenders.

3. Build more prison to accommodate more in-mate

4. Education / Human capital development to provide adequate manpower.

5. Work on our broken-down health care system.

6. Reform our judicial system
Re: Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts by free2ryhme: 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2018
EmagNig:
News went round various platforms some few weeks back that reality TV star Nina and Pawpaw are dating. The actor has however come out to debunk the rumours.

According to Pawpaw whose real names are Osita Iheme, the photo of the duo that went viral was taken on the set of a new movie, Tribune reports.

Pawpaw noted that he was not bothered about the reactions the visual had generated. Instead, he was interested in projecting his latest work, Babysitter.

He added that nothing could distract him from focusing on the next phase of the movie production.

“I careless about what people say about me and Nina, especially those that have begun to spread rumours of what is not true; we have just completed my latest where I featured her and other notable artistes.

“This is not new and it can never distract me from my passion. So, I want my fans not to be distracted or misled. Instead, they should be on the lookout for my latest work, Babysitter, which will be so fascinating,” he said.

According the Pawpaw, who promised that the movie will be another blockbuster, the movie is centered on “a semi illiterate house help and a male babysitter faced with onerous task of saving the life of the only child their boss and his wife that die in an auto-accident, and also heir to his empire from the hands of his brother and toxic wife in his life. Matters are made worse when the babysitter was kidnapped.”

The movie, directed by Tchidi Chikere, starred the brain behind the movie, Pawpaw, Kanayo .O. Kanayo, Nina Onyenobi; Ghanaian actress, Roselyn Ngissah, Esther Adudu, Jerry Williams, among others.

https://lailasnews.com/nina-and-pawpaw-dating-veteran-actor-reacts-to-rumours

Re: Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts by sirhood: 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
emeijeh:

I tell you...
They are also the world's best chefs.
They cook up anything.

Just imagine!
bro u don't need to use this picture as a meme if u no the story of those people.
Re: Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts by Born2Breed(f): 3:52pm On Nov 18, 2018
9jaBloke:
Dem are both adults. Try your luck paw paw. You never know with women.

Try luck ke! If he wants Nina,its at his finger tip. Go and see babes dying to have a moment with Osita at his owerri hotel.
Re: Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts by cardoctor(m): 3:57pm On Nov 18, 2018
Him breast big pass her own sef.
Re: Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts by Burgerlomo: 4:00pm On Nov 18, 2018
edekiphilip:
See pawpaw chest grin

Nah size 32 bra im dey wear grin
Re: Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts by razible5384(m): 4:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
This short man is always quick to debunk all rumours linking him with a female, bloggers are even trying to help your ministry by matchmaking you wit a fine girl like Nina,you dey here they dull, abi u Wan become Catholic monk? Your colleague aki been Don marry tey tey

1 Like

Re: Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts by emeijeh(m): 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2018
sirhood:
bro u don't need to use this picture as a meme if u no the story of those people.

I know the story.
So what?
Re: Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts by jordyspices: 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2018
edekiphilip:
See pawpaw chest grin

No na breast
Re: Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts by AngelicBeing: 4:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
iheanyi40:
Who b Nina abeg
She is the Prime Minister of Nigeria tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts by Bar1941(m): 4:51pm On Nov 18, 2018
I wount discard the news 100% cos anything can happen.......

Don't be surprise when you see the pix below as pre-wedding pix

Re: Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts by cbrezy(m): 5:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
OKorowanta:
Dis short man is saying my fans don't be misled by d rumors..
If you dey fvck her is there anything bad in it?
She tell u say she be virgin?
Girl wey collect for live tv.
Sex is not overrated over here in Bangladesh.

How do BD girls behave, please I'll like to know.?
Re: Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts by Billionaire09: 6:44pm On Nov 18, 2018
The zoo bloggers are yet to tell us where Buhari was during the just recent summit and where he is?
Re: Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts by Yankee101: 7:01pm On Nov 18, 2018
Business man. Turn the bad news into a marketing opportunity. Donald Trump uses it regularly
Re: Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts by Awesomefred32(m): 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2018
Paw paw don get breast? Or is my eyes now decieving me

cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts by Kennyideal(m): 11:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
pawpaw get brez pass the nina sef grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nasera Love Kamara Shares Her Topless Photo Online. See Reactions / Regina Daniels Enjoying Her Billionaire Husband's Money As She Dances(Photos) / Breast Cancer: Sarah Harding Is Dead (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.