Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Bulhari Didn't Attend France Summit, See Full List Of Attendance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bulhari Didn't Attend France Summit, See Full List Of Attendance (1943 Views)

Breaking: Tinubu Was Scheduled To Speak At France Summit But He Ran Away [photo] / Why Buhari Didn't Attend Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial - Garba Shehu / Jonathan Didn't Attend Yaradua's Burial, See why (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bulhari Didn't Attend France Summit, See Full List Of Attendance by Jothamthompson: 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2018
It is unbelievable to know that the President of Nigeria Muhammad Buhari didn't attend the just recent world submit as posted by FEMI ADESHINA

See List of attendant

1 Like

Re: Bulhari Didn't Attend France Summit, See Full List Of Attendance by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:53pm On Nov 18, 2018
I'm beginning to believe these Jibrin and Buhari story .

Something just isn't right about this new buhari in Aso rock

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bulhari Didn't Attend France Summit, See Full List Of Attendance by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
This is getting serious.

Me sef don dey confused.

7 Likes

Re: Bulhari Didn't Attend France Summit, See Full List Of Attendance by papaput2(m): 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2018
This is serious. ..............

7 Likes

Re: Bulhari Didn't Attend France Summit, See Full List Of Attendance by Pubichairs(m): 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2018
APC..is a threat to this country ..they don't deserve a second Chance, useless people who have caused more harm than good to the country ...unlike before Aisha Buhari is always active in the affairs of the country...but u hardly hear of her these days

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bulhari Didn't Attend France Summit, See Full List Of Attendance by Ganzagangan: 1:00pm On Nov 18, 2018
Yannnmmirriism is an epidemic now!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bulhari Didn't Attend France Summit, See Full List Of Attendance by Jothamthompson: 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
This is getting serious.

Me sef don dey confused.

grin grin grin
Re: Bulhari Didn't Attend France Summit, See Full List Of Attendance by baliyubla: 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2018
Jubrin just got busted again. Man was made to travel to France, kept him in a hotel, Photoshopped some France summit pictures, arranged a few Nigerians in France who were screened thoroughly to give their charade credibility and then bundled him back to Nigeria.

If I were Jubrin, will run, because all is definitely not going to end well for him in the long run.

13 Likes

Re: Bulhari Didn't Attend France Summit, See Full List Of Attendance by TEDHorsePower: 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2018
APC is a useless party

4 Likes

Re: Bulhari Didn't Attend France Summit, See Full List Of Attendance by redsquare(m): 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2018
I'm beginning to believe this Jibril story by Nnamdi Kanu. This country is sitting on a keg of gunpowder.

4 Likes

Re: Bulhari Didn't Attend France Summit, See Full List Of Attendance by Stocking: 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2018
Stupid people everywhere mehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bulhari Didn't Attend France Summit, See Full List Of Attendance by peterphd(m): 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2018
Stocking:
Stupid people everywhere mehn

Mumu. Prove them wrong na. Use those poultry droppings in your skull.

2 Likes

Re: Bulhari Didn't Attend France Summit, See Full List Of Attendance by Jothamthompson: 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2018
redsquare:
I'm beginning to believe this Jibril story by Nnamdi Kanu. This country is sitting on a keg of gunpowder.

About to explode

1 Like

Re: Bulhari Didn't Attend France Summit, See Full List Of Attendance by Stocking: 1:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
peterphd:

Mumu. Prove them wrong na. Use those poultry droppings in your skull.
Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala
Rule 2
Re: Bulhari Didn't Attend France Summit, See Full List Of Attendance by SarkinYarki: 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2018
Let's stop all this nonsense please..he was there
Re: Bulhari Didn't Attend France Summit, See Full List Of Attendance by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 18, 2018
I don't wanna believe this buhari and jubril story but this evidence are getting clearer by the day

1 Like

Re: Bulhari Didn't Attend France Summit, See Full List Of Attendance by kotv: 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2018
SarkinYarki:

How do you know? Where you there with him?

1 Like

Re: Bulhari Didn't Attend France Summit, See Full List Of Attendance by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
SarkinYarki:

He was there. Thanks for saying that. Forward your account number for your daily 30k stipend

1 Like

Re: Bulhari Didn't Attend France Summit, See Full List Of Attendance by kotv: 8:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
Nothing from APC shocks me anymore. Isn't it how he gallivanted to ICC claiming they were honoring him for his integrity. Only for us to find out weeks later that he was the only head of state that went to the anniversary despite they invited more than 30. I will not be surprised if he went to ordinary event in France and his team lied about where he was at. That's all they do. Apc is full with lies, nepotism, hate, corruption, religion fanatics and tribalism
Re: Bulhari Didn't Attend France Summit, See Full List Of Attendance by Afamed: 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2018
redsquare:
Use your sense, don't let Nnamdi Kanu reason on your behalf. Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities
Re: Bulhari Didn't Attend France Summit, See Full List Of Attendance by Afamed: 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
adajiboyy:
I don't wanna believe this buhari and jubril story but this evidence are getting clearer by the day
PDP are left with those without brain- El -Rufai
Re: Bulhari Didn't Attend France Summit, See Full List Of Attendance by Afamed: 8:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
Jothamthompson:
It is unbelievable to know that the President of Nigeria Muhammad Buhari didn't attend the just recent world submit as posted by FEMI ADESHINA

See List of attendant
PDP looted your national cake , did they also loot your sense?
Re: Bulhari Didn't Attend France Summit, See Full List Of Attendance by Afamed: 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2018
kotv:
Nothing from APC shocks me anymore. Isn't it how he gallivanted to ICC claiming they were honoring him for his integrity. Only for us to find out weeks later that he was the only head of state that went to the anniversary despite they invited more than 30. I will not be surprised if he went to ordinary event in France and his team lied about where he was at. That's all they do. Apc is full with lies, nepotism, hate, corruption, religion fanatics and tribalism
PDP looted your money, they also looted your thinking faculty?
Re: Bulhari Didn't Attend France Summit, See Full List Of Attendance by kotv: 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2018
Afamed:

PDP looted your money, they also looted your thinking faculty?

Go and tell that to the baboon and snakes that swallowed billions of money in this administration according to APC. I'm sure that snake also swallowed your thinking faculty.
Re: Bulhari Didn't Attend France Summit, See Full List Of Attendance by ozowarac: 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
Jubrin didn't attend the world summit because they warned him not to near the venue.
Re: Bulhari Didn't Attend France Summit, See Full List Of Attendance by Mangreat034(m): 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
Please the list of attendance , we need to verify the source or search for a genuine source because am becoming confused everyday with this jubril issue

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Gov. Rochas Okorocha Decamps From APC To AA / "Don't Come Back To Nigeria" - Deji Adeyanju Warns Nigerians Living In S'africa / Uzodinma Once Accused Of Forgery & Infecting Godwin Ekenulo's Wife With AIDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.