Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Entering The Kingdom Of Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Entering The Kingdom Of Heaven (235 Views)

Experiencing, Entering, The Realm Of The Spirits By The Help Of The Holy Ghost. / Divine Revelation Of Heaven And Hell - Mr. Esau / Why Is The Idea Of Heaven Appealing To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Entering The Kingdom Of Heaven by randirandor(m): 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2018
For the past seven years, I stay at home to read my Bible and pray; God has been faithful to me. I don't go to church.

I am curious to know, can I make the Kingdom of Heaven without going to church or being a Church goer? Thank you.
Re: Entering The Kingdom Of Heaven by Kobojunkie: 6:36pm On Feb 12
randirandor:
For the past seven years, I stay at home to read my Bible and pray; God has been faithful to me. I don't go to church. I am curious to know, can I make the Kingdom of Heaven without going to church or being a Church goer? Thank you.
If you have been reading the bible as you claim you have for those seven years, why come here to ask this ridiculous question then? undecided

I put it to you that what you had done for those 7 years was ruminate on the religious lies you were fed before those seven years.

Nobody reads scripture in honesty and comes away thinking it may be necessary to subscribe to any religion out there. undecided
Re: Entering The Kingdom Of Heaven by Mayntheemaynn: 6:51pm On Feb 12
Kobojunkie:

Nobody reads scripture in honesty and comes away thinking it may be necessary to subscribe to any religion out there. undecided
can you mention the people that reads the bible in honesty exactly like you.

(1) (Reply)

My Hanukkah Story / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :, Tuesday, December 4,2018 / For Women Only. Combined Spiritual Weapons To Save Your Marriage. (2).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.