Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

If You Are On Twitter And Facebook, Then.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are On Twitter And Facebook, Then.. (225 Views)

I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni / I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! / Rashida Yahaya Bello Posts About Iftar On Twitter And Got These Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are On Twitter And Facebook, Then.. by Luminee(f): 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
If you are on Twitter, Telegram, Facebook, etc You should also be on Say It Africa. Say It Africa is a Social Networking Platform covering all 54 nations in Africa.

It creates avenue to connect and socialize with other people around the continent, private chats, shares, trend, posts, comments, follow, #tags, react and more.

Say It Africa has a system in place to allow users earn from their own posts, comments, uploads and likes via a point system while still socializing and having fun.

Say It Africa is based internationally and offers $0.10 as a bonus to all newly registered users in the month of November, funds from your wallet can also be used to place targeted ads like on Facebook, Twitter and the likes...

There is also a verified badge and other bages for celebrities and pro users.. Join others @ www.sayitafrica.com to discuss and proffer workable solutions to the socio-economic issues affecting our continent amongst others.
Re: If You Are On Twitter And Facebook, Then.. by munazafar(m): 3:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
I am on my way
Abeg make I piss first.

(1) (Reply)

Again Buhari Beats Saraki / Buhari Promises Increased Internet Access. / Teacher Oby Ezekwesili, Don’t Teach Us Nonsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.