Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,153 members, 7,780,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:48 AM

... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (4973 Views)

Sex With Cousin More Pleasurable?| / Feminism : Hurting The Modern Woman More Than Men Ever Could? / Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by maximillan738: 11:38am On Nov 19, 2018
is this a lecture or what
Re: ... by ImaIma1(f): 12:26pm On Nov 19, 2018
More like "4 ways to destroy a lady's anus".

Just come out of the closet already and swing the other way.
Re: ... by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2018
Deckline:

Rip English. grin grin God will judge you!
I wanted to type dig. No biggie OK. U aren't an English major either.
Re: ... by Analeater: 4:54pm On Nov 19, 2018
ImaIma1:
More like "4 ways to destroy a lady's anus".

Just come out of the closet already and swing the other way.
tell me how it's possible for flesh to destroy flesh..... Dick is fleshy and harmless....
Re: ... by finalboss(m): 5:00pm On Nov 19, 2018
Re: ... by ImaIma1(f): 12:18am On Nov 20, 2018
Analeater:
tell me how it's possible for flesh to destroy flesh..... Dick is fleshy and harmless....

Let the Diick be satisfied with the path that was created for it and not be selfishly exploring other openings. Soon we will see "how to enjoy sex through the ears"
Re: ... by ImaIma1(f): 12:24am On Nov 20, 2018
technicallyrich:

stuttup,pretender.
U remind me of my roomates girl when i was in skool,pretends.
Na u go do the worst including rimming a mans anus.
Anyway i know husband is scarce,so u dont have much choice.
Shilloh is still december 4th.join other newspapere for prayers

This Shiloh line is getting old and overused. Husbands are not scarce and I would never advice anyone to settle for a guy that is below what they know they need just because"men are scarce". It is a lie of the devil and a trap
Re: ... by Analeater: 10:15am On Nov 20, 2018
ImaIma1:

Let the Diick be satisfied with the path that was created for it and not be selfishly exploring other openings. Soon we will see "how to enjoy sex through the ears"
well that's your point of view but I don't see anything wrong with exploring new ways that could drive one to a great ecstasy............
Re: ... by Analeater: 5:28am On Nov 21, 2018
maximillan738:
is this a lecture or what
Re: ... by Analeater: 6:28am On Nov 22, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido's Nude Leaked BREAKING NEWS / Nigeria Girls Are Naturally Cheats And Useless / She "Doesn't Have Feelings For" Me, But We Make Out A Lot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.