Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,703 members, 7,813,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever (3798 Views)

"Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) / Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters / Former CNN Reporter Obliterates A Buhari Supporter On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever by ChaleeBendel: 2:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
He finally admits to what we've been telling him since 2015. At a point you have to loose your zombeizm.

I think I speak for the whole country when I say President Muhammad Buhari is the worst President in the history of this country called Nigeria

https://twitter.com/Waspapping_/status/1430150443104194560?s=19

Reactions loading.........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever by greatermax77(m): 2:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
Good morning saraki
Re: Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever by ChaleeBendel: 2:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
Aisha Yesufu's reply
....... Loading

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever by Rikze: 2:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
shocked

I have this feeling it's the same as Sarrki of Nairaland. For a while now the guy is gradually coming to his senses.

E sweet me!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:15pm On Aug 25, 2021
Which of the sarki?

14 Likes

Re: Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever by Jerryherd: 2:17pm On Aug 25, 2021
Kidnapping and invasion at NDA Kaduna is the height of it

12 Likes

Re: Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 2:21pm On Aug 25, 2021
lalasticlala
Re: Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever by sapientia(m): 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ewooooooo

Wonders ooooo

There is hope for amateur Zone Bs like oyigboupdate, etc

Hmmm

If this patient Zero of a boy can say this

It is finished

11 Likes

Re: Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever by Sufferingboy(f): 2:24pm On Aug 25, 2021
Re: Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever by YeyeGbami: 2:24pm On Aug 25, 2021
This guy don later see road, iā€™m not surprised zombies are waking up

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever by Rawgold29(m): 2:26pm On Aug 25, 2021
lol....one by one grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever by socialmediaman: 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2021
Re: Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever by Sufferingboy(f): 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2021
Re: Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever by Sufferingboy(f): 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2021
Re: Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever by Davinity: 2:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
Sarrki on nairaland has gone into hiding

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever by fourboys: 2:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin he has finally sn the light

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever by kestolove95(m): 2:38pm On Aug 25, 2021
Buhari is the biggest fraud in the history of Nigeria..I think that buhari is from ndi dot...that man is a criminal..a Nigerian can't b this wicked unless his from ndi dot

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever by Kundagarten: 2:40pm On Aug 25, 2021
There eyes are opening one after another.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever by Tinubuadvocate: 2:52pm On Aug 25, 2021
That certificate should be issue to Jonathan not Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever by Maxymilliano(m): 2:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
Buhari really effed up big time

Re: Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever by QuotaSystem: 2:59pm On Aug 25, 2021
cry
Re: Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever by Chibuike21: 3:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
No one can beat Jonathan's record of failure. Jonathan is/was a bumbling inept vagabond that got to precidency through sheer luck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever by Karlovych: 3:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
embarassed embarassed Not surprised at all, even the vulture grilling zombies know that the dullard is a fraud, they can't wait for 2023 to send the useless impostor back to Sudan
Re: Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever by Chibuike21: 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
Name one potopoto governor doing well in their state?
Ndi beribe, anuofia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever by TheEnygma(m): 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2021
Chibuike21:
No one can beat Jonathan's record of failure. Jonathan is/was a bumbling inept vagabond that got to precidency through sheer luck.
My friend shut up!!!

I am not saying that GEJ administration was perfect but life wasn't this bad and difficult when he was in power as compared to now that Buhari is in power.

I agree that GEJ failed in some ways but I prefer Nigeria during his time than the Nigeria of today .... Infact I'll give anything to make sure Nigeria goes back to the way it was before Buhari and APC came on board.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever by Karlovych: 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2021
kestolove95:
Buhari is the biggest fraud in the history of Nigeria..I think that buhari is from ndi dot...that man is a criminal..a Nigerian can't b this wicked unless his from ndi dot
Tijani you refused to take your medication today

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever by Chibuike21: 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2021
[s]
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed Not surprised at all, even the vulture grilling zombies know that the dullard is a fraud, they can't wait for 2023 to send the useless impostor back to Sudan
[/s]

Mod rule 2
Re: Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever by Chibuike21: 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
TheEnygma:

My friend shut up!!!

I am not saying that GEJ administration was perfect but life wasn't this bad and difficult when he was in power as compared to now that Buhari is in power.

I agree that GEJ failed in some ways but I prefer Nigeria during his time than the Nigeria of today .... Infact I'll give anything to make sure Nigeria goes back to the way it was before Buhari and APC came on board.

Name one of your governors doing well? Ibo have never had a performing gov in its history.
Name just one.
Ode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever by Ikinternational: 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Billionaire Otedola's Daughter DJ Cuppy Is Accused Of Wearing Torn Pants On IG / When Will Gej Stop Supporting Libya Rebels? / This Aircraft Is Currently Flying Over Synagogue Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.