Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits (31530 Views)

Actress Nkechi Blessing Imitates New Naira Notes In New Picture / Jim Iyke's Son, JJ, Rocks His Shades In New Photo / PHOTOS: Dr Sid Imitates The Famous Ebuka Agbada At Bbnaija Live Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 18, 2018
Lol this guy they always make me laugh for BBN. Him own talent na for mouth. I fit do this, I fit do that,I fit song,I fit produce, I fit do film but him no dey do none. Dumb fine boy. Lol
Re: Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits by BecaciaBarbie(f): 5:53pm On Nov 18, 2018
Datdeltagirl:
the Zorro I know was a movie oh starring Antonio banderas
Hiannnn.... Probably you watched just the movie, the old Zorro started as series and we usually watch it for 30mins every Sunday on NTA.

Re: Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits by AngelicBeing: 5:57pm On Nov 18, 2018
emeijeh:

Antonio Banderas does not know this one.... He is wearing the hat of Ozoro (Delta state)

[img]https://media1./images/e82c2cd09db0bf410917cda2ef22ffd4/tenor.gif?itemid=4986298[/img]
tongue
Re: Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits by Rextizzle(m): 6:00pm On Nov 18, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Antonio Banderas.
In antman voice "I'm gonna call you ant-onio banderas cheesy

1 Share

Re: Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits by MSEdLAW(m): 6:24pm On Nov 18, 2018
7Alexander:

Bleaching ke? Dude is mixed. The mom is Indian. I stand to be corrected about the nationality.

Mom is Efik/Italian....not Indian..mmbok
Re: Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits by Rextizzle(m): 6:24pm On Nov 18, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:
Zorrrrrooooooooooo!!!!! One of our favorite weekly series back then... Every Sunday on NTA.

How fast time flies...
Indomie generations don't know that. grin
Re: Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits by BecaciaBarbie(f): 6:30pm On Nov 18, 2018
Rextizzle:
Indomie generations don't know that. grin
I tell you dear! Imagine someone quoting me that Zorro is just a movie and not series.
Re: Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits by Rextizzle(m): 6:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:

I tell you dear! Imagine someone quoting me that Zorro is just a movie and not series.
Lol don't argue with the kid, just laugh at him. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits by Harry00(m): 6:47pm On Nov 18, 2018
so legend of zorro (zero) now wears black on black *stew everywhere*
Re: Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits by Gboyeboy(m): 7:10pm On Nov 18, 2018
Harry00:
so legend of zorro (zero) now wears black on black *stew everywhere*
What did the original Zoro wear? Ankara or Lace?
Re: Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits by Born2Breed(f): 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
CastedGist:
Former Bbnaija housemate Rico Swavey decieed to imitate foremost actor of Legend of zorro as he rock his face mask & outfits to look like him.

He caption; it was supposed to the return of Zorro but I could barely see in that mask...*sigh that's why I forgot my sword

BY GISTMORE.COM - http://gistmore.com/bbnaijas-rico-swavey-imitates-legend-zorro-rocks-face-mask-outfits

Handsome bobo.
Re: Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits by Amiblaize77(f): 7:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
Now that's Ricolucious
Re: Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits by Middlefinger1: 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2018
emeijeh:

Antonio Banderas does not know this one.... He is wearing the hat of Ozoro (Delta state)

[img]https://media1./images/e82c2cd09db0bf410917cda2ef22ffd4/tenor.gif?itemid=4986298[/img]
See finishing

Re: Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits by Dilianne(f): 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
Kindly visit www.dilianne.com smiley
Re: Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits by Chileads(m): 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2018
younglleo:
Hw iz dat hat zorro's hat or do u mean zoro of anambra
ZORO is from Enugu state

1 Like

Re: Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits by Angelfrost(m): 7:53pm On Nov 18, 2018
Zorro??... Someone is either drunk, deliberately trying to be stupid, or plain stupid.
Re: Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits by WaffenSS(m): 8:03pm On Nov 18, 2018
This guy has zero appeal
Re: Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits by jessikoholic: 9:18pm On Nov 18, 2018
He plagiarized someone's name, now this..
Re: Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits by okwabayi(m): 3:40am On Nov 19, 2018
That picture in a native is all shades of beautiful.
Zorro never wore timbs, he wore huge calf length boots.
Why didn’t Rico wear the cape and proper hat?
Re: Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits by decatalyst(m): 10:59am On Nov 19, 2018
Kirchhoff01:

you what are you doing?
I am very sure you're jobless. Keep waiting for N-power

grin grin

You never know cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] / AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) / Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.