Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,311 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans (38933 Views)

Andrew Nice Raped Me Inside A Bus, Says Victim, Presents Evidence / Photos Of Kidnapper Evans Smiling In Handcuffs As He Arrives Court Today(pics) / Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans by pastoradebola: 6:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
Hope alive
Re: Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans by frozen70(f): 6:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
The one and only smart kidnapper who's style was unbeatable

If death was a wish this man would have requested for it the initial time he was arrested

His journey just started for the next five years, he will still be on trial

That's naija for you

If it were to be abroad, his case would have been concluded
Re: Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans by argon500: 6:06pm On Nov 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The good Lord who located Olusegun Obasanjo in prison; freed him and made him a President

Is the same Lord who located Major Al-Mustapha in Prison, released him and has made him a Northern elder statesman.

That same Lord will release Evans for us.
I stand with Evans, the victim of circumstances.

You mean same Good lord forsake Dasuki and El Zakzaky ?

1 Like

Re: Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans by AngelicBeing: 6:06pm On Nov 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The good Lord who located Olusegun Obasanjo in prison; freed him and made him a President

Is the same Lord who located Major Al-Mustapha in Prison, released him and has made him a Northern elder statesman.

Are you under a spell, you have started again with your burukutu analysis sad

5 Likes

Re: Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans by kunmiiii: 6:06pm On Nov 18, 2018
modestbrowser:
Lols... If Evans was as rich as claimed he would have broken out of jail without much hassle.

Just bribe a policeman, use his phone... Make a phone call, order for a helicopter and 3 armored tanks and some mercenaries...
This is what I don't like with 9ja gangsters... Rich but dumb... They act smart only when they with a victim without arms... Stupid dull weakling.

Hahahahahahahaha, See this one...American film don finish hin life!!!

5 Likes

Re: Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans by blacknp(m): 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2018
Nwibii:
In d eyes of d law this guy is still innocent until proven otherwise. The way this case is been handled by police, Mr. Evans will eventually wins and proceed to sue the NPF.
It is the true he will win and go home like mazi Kanu,then vanish?since we found out he is your fathers brother?,I know things have not been easy since uncle was apprehended?
Re: Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans by lastempero: 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2018
Falana leave that idiot to die in jail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans by osazeeblue01: 6:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
Evans Evans....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans by blacknp(m): 6:10pm On Nov 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is obvious the police has nothing on him except their media trial. They will pay for damages when he regains his freedom.
Alaba brothers,not surprised,atiku’s disciples?anything diabolical they will support,but the irony Evans the kidnapper preferred his Igbo tribesmen like you as his victims

1 Like

Re: Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans by jrusky(m): 6:13pm On Nov 18, 2018
I have said it this guy will be free or at last 10 years or less imprisonment and case close because Nigeria police will definitely spoil this case in fact they are already spoiling it.

This guy is not as rich as police claimed though he is a criminal and has case to answer but I'm not sure he is that rich as claimed.

At last he will be free our police will loose the case it's a sure bet. Very dumb officers.
Re: Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans by Xfemt(m): 6:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
Falz dis nigeria every body is a criminal even ur father too
Re: Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans by LWFashion(f): 6:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
modestbrowser:
Lols... If Evans was as rich as claimed he would have broken out of jail without much hassle.

Just bribe a policeman, use his phone... Make a phone call, order for a helicopter and 3 armored tanks and some mercenaries...
This is what I don't like with 9ja gangsters... Rich but dumb... They act smart only when they with a victim without arms... Stupid dull weakling.

You sound like an expert in using Jack Bauer as your role-model. Easier said than done. undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans by kunmiiii: 6:18pm On Nov 18, 2018
What's Falana even looking for upandan sef...he should goan take better cases, or do pro bobo work for cases that really deserve it, not this criminal and crook that deserve to be locked in a dungeon and gather dust, look at the way he's always playing victim in court.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans by Oskarkleny2k(m): 6:18pm On Nov 18, 2018
Re: Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans by jrusky(m): 6:21pm On Nov 18, 2018
blacknp:
Alaba brothers,not surprised,atiku’s disciples?anything diabolical they will support,but the irony Evans the kidnapper preferred his Igbo tribesmen like you as his victims

Pls stop taken her serious she is just trying to pull traffic for NL. Ignore her completely because if she not insane how can she be expecting a confirmed kidnapper to have same fate as those she mentioned. I blame the police for the mess.
Re: Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans by 2truthfulguy: 6:21pm On Nov 18, 2018
so this murderer still got the got to talk.
this tells on should not await for any govt law. defend urself.it will teach people to take laws into their hands
Re: Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans by highbeekeys(m): 6:22pm On Nov 18, 2018
If I was president, these are areas I'll use my veto.: 1. Nnamdi kanu 2. Evans. 3. Nigeria Airways CEO. I'll grill the Bleep out of them!
Re: Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans by mmadu5(m): 6:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
Toilet is where he belongs wonder why he is complaining
Re: Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans by mudiana(m): 6:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is obvious the police has nothing on him except their media trial. They will pay for damages when he regains his freedom.
beautiful! May kidnappers come after you and ur family. I say a big Amen to that.
Re: Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans by clemzo101(m): 6:33pm On Nov 18, 2018
modestbrowser:

u don too watch movies

1 Like

Re: Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans by Vatsyayana: 6:33pm On Nov 18, 2018
Nwibii:
In d eyes of d law this guy is still innocent until proven otherwise. The way this case is been handled by police, Mr. Evans will eventually wins and proceed to sue the NPF.

Bros it is not possible. Justice is not stupidity.
Re: Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans by Abidob(m): 6:33pm On Nov 18, 2018
I pray he’s freed so he can kidnap the whole of ur family.. ijn

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans by gift2xl: 6:36pm On Nov 18, 2018
Who no go no c
Re: Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans by AngryPreston52: 6:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
Re: Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans by enonche85(m): 6:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
Nwibii:

With the evidence and witness statements from his victims he won't go unpunished. At most he might not get the death penalty or life sentence. U don't expect he'll walk free after all the people he has murdered.
Re: Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 18, 2018
nzeobi:
Evans the smart guy who saw danger but refused to apply caution.
if you had travelled to Ghana with your family, you won't be paying for your crimes now, but you stayed back because of a friend's widow.
your partners in crime were being rounded up but you refused to act.

my guy go and carry your cross.
If Evans kidnap your papa or any of your family members you for no come here come type this shit. You and your comment likers are mentally dotish . Nairaland Sheep
Re: Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans by enonche85(m): 6:55pm On Nov 18, 2018
kunmiiii:
What's Falana even looking for upandan sef...he should goan take better cases, or do pro bobo work for cases that really deserve it, not this criminal and crook that deserve to be locked in a dungeon and gather dust, look at the way he's always playing victim in court.

You think Falana went there because he believes Evans is innocent?, he went there because he'll get paid. Even people who openly commit murders still have lawyers represent them.

1 Like

Re: Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 18, 2018
They should smash a giant sledgehammer on this bastard's head and splash his brain all over the place, let us all hear word.
Re: Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans by LWFashion(f): 6:59pm On Nov 18, 2018
lastempero:
Falana leave that idiot to die in jail.
Like you care.... cheesy
Re: Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans by DeepNuggets: 7:06pm On Nov 18, 2018
Nwibii:

Winners golden bet ni

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Liberian Man On The Run After Murdering His Girlfriend Over Infidelity (photos) / Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries / Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.