Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans (38924 Views)

Andrew Nice Raped Me Inside A Bus, Says Victim, Presents Evidence / Photos Of Kidnapper Evans Smiling In Handcuffs As He Arrives Court Today(pics) / Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans by ChiefSupplier55(m): 7:07pm On Nov 18, 2018
darlenese:
if u must be a thief in Nigeria, make sure u are a VERY BIG THIEF, this country is not safe for small thieves , but very safe for BIGGER THIEVES.

i dey tell you or else dey will burn you with tier
Re: Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans by samuelchimmy(m): 7:10pm On Nov 18, 2018
modestbrowser:
Lols... If Evans was as rich as claimed he would have broken out of jail without much hassle.

Just bribe a policeman, use his phone... Make a phone call, order for a helicopter and 3 armored tanks and some mercenaries...
This is what I don't like with 9ja gangsters... Rich but dumb... They act smart only when they with a victim without arms... Stupid dull weakling.
Who is this wan la
You that can not steal,ordinary meat from a pot of soup, without the soup getting sour or getting caught

Re: Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans by akingbatope: 7:11pm On Nov 18, 2018
younglleo:
Wen i tell u no dey steal u no hear
evans should be hang it using those term kinnaping way, ole died by firing squad
Re: Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans by ChiefSupplier55(m): 7:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
Brizzy404:

Too much American film d worry ur brain

his is ganna win anyway so it better to do thing the easy way. if he break out hw will be one the run bt if he wins the case there will nt be curse for alarm
Re: Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans by Agugbadin: 7:23pm On Nov 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The good Lord who located Olusegun Obasanjo in prison; freed him and made him a President

Is the same Lord who located Major Al-Mustapha in Prison, released him and has made him a Northern elder statesman.

That same Lord will release Evans for us.
It is obvious the police has nothing on him except their media trial. They will pay for damages when he regains his freedom.
I stand with Evans, the victim of circumstances.

Only if he's innocent but if he commited the crime as you and I know Almighty God will kill him, the blood of his victims will kill him, if steps on the ground the ground will open up and swallow him
Re: Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans by charlesazeh(m): 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
modestbrowser:
Lols... If Evans was as rich as claimed he would have broken out of jail without much hassle.

Just bribe a policeman, use his phone... Make a phone call, order for a helicopter and 3 armored tanks and some mercenaries...
This is what I don't like with 9ja gangsters... Rich but dumb... They act smart only when they with a victim without arms... Stupid dull weakling.
. Too much GTA caused this your thinking.. Na film ?
Re: Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans by ruboy(m): 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
fvck:

You should be invited to the station cos u know so much
I swear...prolly he is related to evans grin
Re: Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans by PreciousJob: 7:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
[/color][i][/i]
Nwibii:
In d eyes of d law this guy is still innocent until proven otherwise. The way this case is been handled by police, Mr. Evans will eventually wins and proceed to sue the NPF.

Mark My Words!!! Evans can never be released!!! Never! Just mark my words![color=#770077]
[/color][color=#000099]
Re: Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans by pastie(m): 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
modestbrowser:

Too much of Hollywood will no kee you there.
Re: Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans by Enemyofpeace: 7:55pm On Nov 18, 2018
Liar! You heard Falana exchanging pleasantries, why didn't you shout for Falana to hear you and know that you were around. Bloody liar
Re: Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans by Diso60090(m): 8:03pm On Nov 18, 2018
nzeobi:
Evans the smart guy who saw danger but refused to apply caution.
if you had travelled to Ghana with your family, you won't be paying for your crimes now, but you stayed back because of a friend's widow.
your partners in crime were being rounded up but you refused to act.

my guy go and carry your cross.

So na you dey tell them KP where to run to?

No worry DSS will begin knocking at your door in the next 8 market days
Re: Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans by tammie24: 8:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
cheesy
Jothamthompson:

Take ciproflaxin 2 twice daily
Paracetamol 2 twice daily

Then blood tonic

U r healed ijn
cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans by barinedan(m): 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
They should have dumped you in a septic tank
Re: Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans by Nwibii: 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
blacknp:
It is the true he will win and go home like mazi Kanu,then vanish?since we found out he is your fathers brother?,I know things have not been easy since uncle was apprehended?

Why been tribal Mr blacknp? This shows u lack sense from ur response in English, putting question mark? where's not necessary. Pls always read and internalized wat u type b4 posting.
As touching Mr. Evans' case I wish d law take its course on him.
Re: Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans by norman1(m): 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2018
evans right now..

Re: Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans by asmovic(m): 11:20pm On Nov 18, 2018
Jothamthompson:

U r healed ijn
amen and amen.
Re: Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans by asmovic(m): 11:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
adetayo234:
Why is the police desperate to pin a crime on him?

Why prevent falana from seeing him?

What are they trying to hide?
were you there? if you are so much concerned about him, take Falana there and witness if evans would be locked up in the bathroom this time. thank your stars you never felt victim to his antics.
Re: Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans by Newsrock(m): 2:06am On Nov 19, 2018
Get more fresh news at www.newsrock.com.ng

Re: Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans by Mafulul(m): 2:18am On Nov 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The good Lord who located Olusegun Obasanjo in prison; freed him and made him a President

Is the same Lord who located Major Al-Mustapha in Prison, released him and has made him a Northern elder statesman.

That same Lord will release Evans for us.
It is obvious the police has nothing on him except their media trial. They will pay for damages when he regains his freedom.
I stand with Evans, the victim of circumstances.
You mean Evans is not a kidnapper?
Re: Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans by ebereokey(m): 6:36am On Nov 19, 2018
They should have finished him up that time. I know this gahs kidnapped money will set him free
Re: Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans by adetayo234: 6:51am On Nov 19, 2018
asmovic:
were you there? if you are so much concerned about him, take Falana there and witness if evans would be locked up in the bathroom this time. thank your stars you never felt victim to his antics.

Simple common sense will tell you that he couldn't have told such big lie against Falana, a lie that can be verified easily. Use your common sense nah
Re: Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans by kelly72: 8:39am On Nov 19, 2018
I can see that the Nigerian Police has as usual already ruined this
otherwise straight-forward case. Evans' accomplices in custody
had already confessed and implicated him. If he denies, use them
against him and he will be nailed.

Why do you have to start torture, cajoling, terrorism and writing a
confessional statement for him? Once it is established that police
intimidated him and his statement was involuntary, he walks away.
I am sure the police knows that Evans has enough money to hire
good lawyers who can destroy them in the court room.

Evans caused grievous harm to many families in Nigeria through his
violent armed robbery and high profile kidnappings. He must not go
Scot free. But from the porous way the police is going, the unthinkable
might happen, as the court is not a father Christmass who gives gifts
you have not worked for.

I am afraid
Re: Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans by danuzochukwu: 11:43am On Nov 19, 2018
Jungle justice, is what i preach against always because of so many innocent people that are being killed unknowingly so many times. But the case of evans is different, if not because of the law that is against extra-judicial execution, the police would'nt has wasted all this times and money keepping him in the costody and taking him to court, he would has been executed and send back to the hell where he actualy belong to, because his case is already settled through his public and open confession to nigerians about so many atrocity commited by him. Therefore, he should keep quiete and face his trial instead of sheding crocodile tears to attract sympathy from us.
Re: Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans by ChampagnePapiii(m): 9:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
modestbrowser:

you don watch Gangster film taya......remember, his name is Evans not Alpacino!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Senator Elisha Abbo’s Uncle, Kidnap Nursing Stepmother / Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk / Liberian Man On The Run After Murdering His Girlfriend Over Infidelity (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.