Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

I Married Atiku For His Integrity, I Know Him – Titi Abubakar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Married Atiku For His Integrity, I Know Him – Titi Abubakar (810 Views)

"Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) / Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics / Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Married Atiku For His Integrity, I Know Him – Titi Abubakar by MediahelmNGR: 5:06pm On Nov 18, 2018
Hajiya Titi Atiku Abubakar, wife of the Presidential Candidate of the PDP, Atiku Abubakar has said that her husband is a man of integrity, stressing that she married him for his honesty and patriotism.
Mrs Abubakar disclosed while receiving a campaign group, Women for Atiku, that no one knew Atiku better than she does, having been married to him for 47 years.
She stressed that contrary to unverified and vague allegation of corruption by political detractors, Atiku was actually a man whose integrity, honesty and sincerity earned him her love.
“I usually got confuse Whenever i read the false allegations of corruption being spread by mischief makers against my husband in the media.
“Most times i ask myself if they were referring to my husband whom I have been married to for 47 years or a different person.
“Their descriptions only befits the opposite of Atiku Abubakar, because he is not corrupt as alleged,” Titi Said.

She further stressed that sice she married Atiku 47 years ago, she had never found him wanting in honesty, sincerity, integrity and patriotism to his fatherland.
She narrated how they were brought together by Divine Destiny.
“I was on my way back to Nigeria from Benin Republic wher I went to visit my aunt at the idioroko boarder and was accosted by ofifcers of the Customs Service.
They had demanded that I pay duty for a pair of brocade material which was a gift from my aunt, an argument ensued between us and i told them to have the brocade material for a keep because i couldn’t comprehend why i should pay duty for a pair of brocade.
“Suddenly an officer by name Atiku Abubakar who heard our argument summoned the officers to come along with me to his office.
“He was the head of the command at the time. After listening to both sides, Atiku demanded for the duty charge, dipped his hand into his pocket and paid the duty and handed me the receipt smiling and saying that ‘I will pay him back’.
“As the head of the command he could have simply commanded them to let me go if he chose to, but his patriotism to fatherland would never allow him do so, and that singular act swept me off my feet and i eventually fell in love,” she said.
The National Coordinator of Women for Atiku Mrs Blessing Ebera thanked Mrs Titi Abubakar for the warm reception accorded to her group.
She pledged that the group would continue to mobilise women across every ward to vote for Atiku Abubakar in 2019.
Ebera said that the National leadership and the 36 state coordinators of the group visited to inform her that with the commencement of the campaign, the group is set to penetrate the nook and crannies of Nigeria to mobilise the desired support toward 2019 Atiku victory.
Ebera said that the group would embark on voters mobilisation and education adding that the group would also mobilise all registered voters to collect their Permanent Voters Cards PVCs.
https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/11/i-married-atiku-for-his-integrity-i.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

Re: I Married Atiku For His Integrity, I Know Him – Titi Abubakar by Chizzyjoyce(f): 5:06pm On Nov 18, 2018
grin
Re: I Married Atiku For His Integrity, I Know Him – Titi Abubakar by Afamed: 5:10pm On Nov 18, 2018
For your next "Joke" text TiTi to 2019. Service only applies to PDP zombies

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Married Atiku For His Integrity, I Know Him – Titi Abubakar by amaniro: 5:11pm On Nov 18, 2018
Titi atiku has been saying Good lately bout Atiku. I think she has received a good service wink if you know you know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Married Atiku For His Integrity, I Know Him – Titi Abubakar by OAUTemitayo: 5:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
Integrity indeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Married Atiku For His Integrity, I Know Him – Titi Abubakar by amaniro: 5:13pm On Nov 18, 2018
Afamed:
For your next "Joke" text TiTi to 419.

Oh my God you're so funny, look at me laughing angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Married Atiku For His Integrity, I Know Him – Titi Abubakar by madridguy(m): 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: I Married Atiku For His Integrity, I Know Him – Titi Abubakar by madridguy(m): 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2018
On twitter?

BankeSmalls:
NEXT First Lady

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Married Atiku For His Integrity, I Know Him – Titi Abubakar by decuteGenius: 5:23pm On Nov 18, 2018
At least it isn't like Buhari's wife that said she won't support her husband in 2019.
if you think this is false, you could google it.
Women know their husbands more than any one and if Aisha could say that, then...
Re: I Married Atiku For His Integrity, I Know Him – Titi Abubakar by Gistformant: 5:24pm On Nov 18, 2018
sad
Re: I Married Atiku For His Integrity, I Know Him – Titi Abubakar by bedspread: 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
Where is Our First Lady?

She has all of a sudden Gone off radar?
Re: I Married Atiku For His Integrity, I Know Him – Titi Abubakar by Mankos(m): 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2018
Integrity indeed. While, it may be true but later lost the integrity to corruption and humanizing.

Atikulooter and obituary for 3035

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Married Atiku For His Integrity, I Know Him – Titi Abubakar by Mankos(m): 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
[quote author=decuteGenius post=73085845]At least it isn't like Buhari's wife that said she won't support her husband in 2019.
if you think this is false, you could google it.
Women know their husbands more than any one and if Aisha could say that, then... [/quote

Hipocracy, if women know their husbands more than anyone else Aisha Buhari has said that she will not support her husband in 2019. That means it's Buhari that is in Aso rock not jibrin of Sudan
Re: I Married Atiku For His Integrity, I Know Him – Titi Abubakar by akinszz: 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
amaniro:

Oh my God you're so funny, look at me laughing angry

Re: I Married Atiku For His Integrity, I Know Him – Titi Abubakar by NIGHTMARE0O7: 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2018
amaniro:
Titi atiku has been saying Good lately bout Atiku. I think she has received a good service wink if you know you know

I Dey tell u bro. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Married Atiku For His Integrity, I Know Him – Titi Abubakar by alexhl(m): 5:50pm On Nov 18, 2018
The next First Lady of Biafra grin grin grin grin

Sai Buhari till 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Married Atiku For His Integrity, I Know Him – Titi Abubakar by Ferdinandu(m): 5:57pm On Nov 18, 2018
Before, Are you going to tell us that he is a fraud knowing that if he wins the Presidency you become the first lady. Shut your mouth you are not in position to be the judge of your case

1 Like

Re: I Married Atiku For His Integrity, I Know Him – Titi Abubakar by decuteGenius: 6:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
[quote author=Mankos post=73086333][/quote] ok
Re: I Married Atiku For His Integrity, I Know Him – Titi Abubakar by Corrinthians(m): 6:21pm On Nov 18, 2018
It should be an abomination puting the name Atikwu and "integrity" in the same paragraph. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Married Atiku For His Integrity, I Know Him – Titi Abubakar by Omeokachie: 6:38pm On Nov 18, 2018
Even Aisha is no longer sure of the man she is living with. she even vowed not to campaign or vote for him!

Who can know a man better than his wife!
Re: I Married Atiku For His Integrity, I Know Him – Titi Abubakar by ultimatekint(m): 7:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
Aisha Aisha Aisha, come out and declare for Buhari naooooo!
Re: I Married Atiku For His Integrity, I Know Him – Titi Abubakar by midolian(m): 7:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Kidnapper Evans wife also married him for his integrity then
Re: I Married Atiku For His Integrity, I Know Him – Titi Abubakar by python2gbera: 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2018
Titi shut up. The real madam is in Dubai managing his loot.

-python2

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of PMB Addressing Governor Of Kaduna state: / There Will Be Violence In 2019 Nigeria General Elections – US Warns / Segun Showunmi For House Of Rep, Abeokuta South Fed Constituency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.