Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Wizkid’s Bodyguard Macheted For Defending Him (Graphic Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid’s Bodyguard Macheted For Defending Him (Graphic Photos) (1910 Views)

Attack On Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Obinna Is Over Debt - Court / Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Attacked, Injured For Defending Him (Graphics) / Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy: Meet Roy Emmanuel Obinna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid’s Bodyguard Macheted For Defending Him (Graphic Photos) by Gistformant: 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2018
Wizkid’s bodyguard identified as Roy Emmanuel, escaped being macheted to death at a club in Lagos on Thursday, 15th of November, 2018 while defending his boss.

It was gathered that the incident occurred shortly after Wizkid’s bodyguard waded into an argument at club DNA, which denied that the Nigerian music star bought the Lamborghini Urus he recently showed off on Instagram.

Those present at the club claimed that Wizkid was owing the club millions of Naira for drinks bought on credit, and so couldn’t afford to buy a car. However Roy who defended his boss, further stated that Wizkid will clear his debt when he returns to the country.

The heated argument reportedly left him butchered by a suspect who fled immediately. The suspect who is currently on the run, is said to be a bouncer at the club. Wizkid’s bodyguard who was seen talking to the owner shortly after the incident, was reportedly rushed to an undisclosed hospital where is currently recuperating.

BY GISTMORE.COM - https://gistmore.com/wizkids-bodyguard-macheted-defending-photos

Lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s Bodyguard Macheted For Defending Him (Graphic Photos) by Gistformant: 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2018

Re: Wizkid’s Bodyguard Macheted For Defending Him (Graphic Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2018
shocked

He should have known better.

You don't need to get so close to Wizkid to know he is indefensible.
Dude is just a mistake of nature.
A scum of the earth and a conceited dimwit.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s Bodyguard Macheted For Defending Him (Graphic Photos) by Immaculatesnow(m): 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
grin the guy commenting above me, is an attention seeking goat cool go and get a job son

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s Bodyguard Macheted For Defending Him (Graphic Photos) by celebgistz: 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
Wow

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Bodyguard Macheted For Defending Him (Graphic Photos) by emeijeh(m): 5:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
So, wizkid who claimed to have collected approx 250m last month in India is owing money for drinks?!

Celebs and fake life is 5&6

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s Bodyguard Macheted For Defending Him (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 18, 2018
angry
This is why I don't spend time on the social media. Almost everyone lives a fake life. You'll think your condition is worse, not knowing that you're living much better than they.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s Bodyguard Macheted For Defending Him (Graphic Photos) by madridguy(m): 5:50pm On Nov 18, 2018
This is serious.
Re: Wizkid’s Bodyguard Macheted For Defending Him (Graphic Photos) by gaby(m): 5:51pm On Nov 18, 2018
Bodyguard wey no dey with who him dey guard is that one a BG?

You almost go lose your head bro...than God for your life.
Re: Wizkid’s Bodyguard Macheted For Defending Him (Graphic Photos) by frbona: 5:51pm On Nov 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He should have known better.

You don't need to get so close to Wizkid to know he is indefensible.
Dude is just a mistake of nature.
A scum of the earth and a conceited dimwit.
how far has your strength and smartness taken you,
likes and shares on nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s Bodyguard Macheted For Defending Him (Graphic Photos) by hushshinani(m): 6:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
na film them dey act
Re: Wizkid’s Bodyguard Macheted For Defending Him (Graphic Photos) by princechurchill(m): 6:09pm On Nov 18, 2018
Lol like play my guy don become scar face

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s Bodyguard Macheted For Defending Him (Graphic Photos) by MJBOLT: 6:11pm On Nov 18, 2018
he's lucky his head was not split open like coconut
Re: Wizkid’s Bodyguard Macheted For Defending Him (Graphic Photos) by Segunade10: 6:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
smiley
Re: Wizkid’s Bodyguard Macheted For Defending Him (Graphic Photos) by Josskute(m): 6:14pm On Nov 18, 2018
Re: Wizkid’s Bodyguard Macheted For Defending Him (Graphic Photos) by gabinweb: 6:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
grin the guy commenting above me, is an attention seeking goat cool go and get a job son

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense

If you're sserious about AdSense I have one to sell
Re: Wizkid’s Bodyguard Macheted For Defending Him (Graphic Photos) by Immaculatesnow(m): 6:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
gabinweb:

If you're sserious about AdSense I have one to sell

Yes sir I'm very serious, just check my signature and reach me
Re: Wizkid’s Bodyguard Macheted For Defending Him (Graphic Photos) by beeblack: 6:37pm On Nov 18, 2018
Bodyguard without Odeshi.
Re: Wizkid’s Bodyguard Macheted For Defending Him (Graphic Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 6:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
Oh my God !!! shocked
Re: Wizkid’s Bodyguard Macheted For Defending Him (Graphic Photos) by Baba419(m): 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
This guy can see the future, the other day he was saying working with wizkid gave him stew everywhere.

Now he's covered in stew.
Re: Wizkid’s Bodyguard Macheted For Defending Him (Graphic Photos) by FisifunKododada: 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
shocked

(1) (Reply)

10 pictures Regina Daniels does not want you to see / Bobrisky Twerks in the toilet, Displays her sexy butt(photos & Videos) / 19 Years Old Boy Calls Out His Ex Girlfriend For Raping Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.