Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:28 AM

These Are Easy Ways To Get Your Yellow Fever Certificate In 5 Days - FAAN - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / These Are Easy Ways To Get Your Yellow Fever Certificate In 5 Days - FAAN (23062 Views)

Keyamo Laments Begging, Extortion At Airports As FAAN Intensifies Action / How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps / Sam Mbakwe International Airport Fire: FAAN Releases Statement, More Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Are Easy Ways To Get Your Yellow Fever Certificate In 5 Days - FAAN by AutoReportNG: 6:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
The Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) has released guidelines to get the Yellow Fever card in 5 days. The yellow fever card is one of the important document that every traveler must have in his/her procession before traveling. These are the easy steps.

Get the New e-Yellow card in 5 simple steps

STEP 1: Visit www.yellowcard.health.gov.ng or www.yellowcardnigeria.com

STEP 2: Click on Yellow Card Application.

STEP 3: Fill in your personal information and click on submit button.

STEP 4: Click on the Payment button, generate your Remita Retrieval Receipt (RRR) code and pay the sum of N2,000 online (or go to the bank).

STEP 5: Take the payment receipt along with your international passport to any Port Health Services Office to get vaccinated and obtain the yellow card.

A Yellow Fever vaccination certificate is required for travellers 1 year of age and older coming from a country with risk of Yellow Fever transmission.

The vaccination requirement is imposed by this country for protection against Yellow Fever since the principal mosquito vector Aedes aegypti is present in its territory.

A Yellow Fever certificate is valid 10 days after vaccination.

Existing and new Yellow Fever vaccination certificates are now valid for life. The World Health Organization announced that as of 11 July 2016, countries can no longer require travellers to show proof of re-vaccination or a booster dose as a condition of entry. Travellers should note that this new regulation may not be honoured by all border authorities during the transition phase

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/11/you-can-now-get-your-yellow-fever.html

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Marpol
Fynestboi

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: These Are Easy Ways To Get Your Yellow Fever Certificate In 5 Days - FAAN by AutoReportNG: 6:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
Re: These Are Easy Ways To Get Your Yellow Fever Certificate In 5 Days - FAAN by NwaAmaikpe: 6:18pm On Nov 18, 2018
shocked

Thanks for the info,
You can also get it from the Health Department of the Local government secretariat near you or from touts who hawk it at the departure wing of International airports.
I have successfully used both.

It is Nigeria, there is no database.
Meanwhile, just as you get your Yellow card also empower yourself with a RedCard to send Buhari back to Daura.

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: These Are Easy Ways To Get Your Yellow Fever Certificate In 5 Days - FAAN by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 18, 2018
Noted.
Re: These Are Easy Ways To Get Your Yellow Fever Certificate In 5 Days - FAAN by NOC1(m): 6:22pm On Nov 18, 2018
Something I will give 10k and pick up in 5 mins.

3 Likes

Re: These Are Easy Ways To Get Your Yellow Fever Certificate In 5 Days - FAAN by emeijeh(m): 6:44pm On Nov 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Thanks for the info,
You can also get it from the Health Department of the Local government secretariat near you or from touts who hawk it at the departure wing of International airports.

Meanwhile, just as you get your Yellow card also empower yourself with a RedCard to send Buhari back to Daura.

Madman

[img]https://media1./images/e82c2cd09db0bf410917cda2ef22ffd4/tenor.gif?itemid=4986298[/img]

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are Easy Ways To Get Your Yellow Fever Certificate In 5 Days - FAAN by amaniro: 6:46pm On Nov 18, 2018
I need to leave this country, crime is inevitable

5 Likes

Re: These Are Easy Ways To Get Your Yellow Fever Certificate In 5 Days - FAAN by alagbaraaa: 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2018
Which one is yellow fever
Re: These Are Easy Ways To Get Your Yellow Fever Certificate In 5 Days - FAAN by Pavore9: 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
Why 5 days? Last year I was in Lagos, paid N1,000, got vaccinated and issued my yellow fever card Those who paid N5,000 were those whose departure date was too near and needed the yellow card to be back dated! Those Port Health Services Officers operating at MMIA are running a rogue enterprise!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Are Easy Ways To Get Your Yellow Fever Certificate In 5 Days - FAAN by naijaking1: 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2018
Another layer of corruption practices to harass travellers in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: These Are Easy Ways To Get Your Yellow Fever Certificate In 5 Days - FAAN by Teewhy2: 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2018
The government is only concerned about the N2,000 they will be generating from the people, what is the process put in place to make sure those people who paid online are not frustrated to part with more money at those centers as they might be told card is not available, also how are they planning to keep records /track those people that have actually been vaccinated.

5 Likes

Re: These Are Easy Ways To Get Your Yellow Fever Certificate In 5 Days - FAAN by AntiWailer: 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2018
Days or hours ?

Manual was for hours why will automation increase the number of days.

Chronic 1diots.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are Easy Ways To Get Your Yellow Fever Certificate In 5 Days - FAAN by Moreoffaith(m): 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2018
Me with my wife still collect last year July and we no spend 30min for inside airport there.

Which one be 5 days again

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are Easy Ways To Get Your Yellow Fever Certificate In 5 Days - FAAN by mmorah6: 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2018
only want easy ways to gt buhari out
Re: These Are Easy Ways To Get Your Yellow Fever Certificate In 5 Days - FAAN by nairaman66(m): 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2018
Another avenue to milk Nigerians of their hard earned money!! Why is Nigeria so fvcked??
Re: These Are Easy Ways To Get Your Yellow Fever Certificate In 5 Days - FAAN by paymentvoucher: 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2018
CAVEAT EMPTOR: It's better to get it from health department of Local Governments around you rather than from touts hawking at the international wing of airports..

1 Like

Re: These Are Easy Ways To Get Your Yellow Fever Certificate In 5 Days - FAAN by searchproject(f): 7:23pm On Nov 18, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: These Are Easy Ways To Get Your Yellow Fever Certificate In 5 Days - FAAN by bettercreature(m): 7:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
Lol it cost 1k inside MMA toilets
If you know you know

4 Likes

Re: These Are Easy Ways To Get Your Yellow Fever Certificate In 5 Days - FAAN by WeyreyHunter: 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2018
Ok
Re: These Are Easy Ways To Get Your Yellow Fever Certificate In 5 Days - FAAN by OlaSalo(m): 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2018
AutoReportNG:
The Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) has released guidelines to get the Yellow Fever card in 5 days. The yellow fever card is one of the important document that every traveler must have in his/her procession before traveling. These are the easy steps.

Get the New e-Yellow card in 5 simple steps

STEP 1: Visit www.yellowcard.health.gov.ng or www.yellowcardnigeria.com

STEP 2: Click on Yellow Card Application.

STEP 3: Fill in your personal information and click on submit button.

STEP 4: Click on the Payment button, generate your Remita Retrieval Receipt (RRR) code and pay the sum of N2,000 online (or go to the bank).

STEP 5: Take the payment receipt along with your international passport to any Port Health Services Office to get vaccinated and obtain the yellow card.

A Yellow Fever vaccination certificate is required for travellers 1 year of age and older coming from a country with risk of Yellow Fever transmission.

The vaccination requirement is imposed by this country for protection against Yellow Fever since the principal mosquito vector Aedes aegypti is present in its territory.

A Yellow Fever certificate is valid 10 days after vaccination.

Existing and new Yellow Fever vaccination certificates are now valid for life. The World Health Organization announced that as of 11 July 2016, countries can no longer require travellers to show proof of re-vaccination or a booster dose as a condition of entry. Travellers should note that this new regulation may not be honoured by all border authorities during the transition phase

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/11/you-can-now-get-your-yellow-fever.html

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Marpol
Fynestboi

does a first time traveller to the U.S. on a visiting visa need it ?
Re: These Are Easy Ways To Get Your Yellow Fever Certificate In 5 Days - FAAN by Rumicarter: 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Thanks for the info,
You can also get it from the Health Department of the Local government secretariat near you [/b]or from touts who hawk it at the departure wing of International airports.
I have successfully used both. [b]

Aren't you just the best? grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are Easy Ways To Get Your Yellow Fever Certificate In 5 Days - FAAN by Rumicarter: 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
OlaSalo:

Yea.
Re: These Are Easy Ways To Get Your Yellow Fever Certificate In 5 Days - FAAN by Rumicarter: 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2018
bettercreature:
Lol it cost 1k inside MMA toilets
If you know you know

I tell you, if you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: These Are Easy Ways To Get Your Yellow Fever Certificate In 5 Days - FAAN by helium2: 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
The website no dey work ooh

grin grin

Re: These Are Easy Ways To Get Your Yellow Fever Certificate In 5 Days - FAAN by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
Paid the 2k online..took me 2 hours to get at the port health office.. Nice and seamless
Re: These Are Easy Ways To Get Your Yellow Fever Certificate In 5 Days - FAAN by Houseofglam7(f): 7:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
Something informative hitting front page at last!
Re: These Are Easy Ways To Get Your Yellow Fever Certificate In 5 Days - FAAN by talktrue1(m): 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2018
They will still force you to pay them additional N1000 at the vaccination point and you get it immediately.

Come to Min of Health at Fed secretariat Abuja. They will give you 2 that are free but tell you to pay N1000 for the 3rd one which is compulsory

If you say you are not going to pay, not to take that one, they will threaten you that they will record it in your card that you refuse to take that one.

1 Like

Re: These Are Easy Ways To Get Your Yellow Fever Certificate In 5 Days - FAAN by TaiKuun(m): 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2018
The only fever that I know is Wizkid and Tiwa grin

1 Like

Re: These Are Easy Ways To Get Your Yellow Fever Certificate In 5 Days - FAAN by 360command: 7:51pm On Nov 18, 2018
OlaSalo:

no you don't
Re: These Are Easy Ways To Get Your Yellow Fever Certificate In 5 Days - FAAN by castrol180(m): 7:52pm On Nov 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Thanks for the info,

But who is this "NwaAmaikpe" self and what is the meaning of that name?

1 Like

Re: These Are Easy Ways To Get Your Yellow Fever Certificate In 5 Days - FAAN by elderken(m): 7:52pm On Nov 18, 2018
The thing you can get at sème border in less than 3 min for 2k, why wait 5 days. It is only in Nigeria that technology is always backward.

1 Like

Re: These Are Easy Ways To Get Your Yellow Fever Certificate In 5 Days - FAAN by sunnyeinstein(m): 7:59pm On Nov 18, 2018
Pavore9:
Why 5 days? Last year I was in Lagos, paid N1,000, got vaccinated and issued my yellow fever card Those who paid N5,000 were those whose departure date was too near and needed the yellow card to be back dated! Those Port Health Services Officers operating at MMIA are running a rogue enterprise!

Same here. 1k here in abk and did all same day. I don't know where their five days is coming from

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

UK Advises Citizens Against Travels To Anambra, Other states / Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! / How Can I Get The Ecowas Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.