Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,330 members, 7,829,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

"Kiss My Black Surgical Ass" - Tonto Dikeh Slams Her Haters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Kiss My Black Surgical Ass" - Tonto Dikeh Slams Her Haters (2579 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman / Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! / Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Kiss My Black Surgical Ass" - Tonto Dikeh Slams Her Haters by Faithway10: 6:59pm On Nov 18, 2018
Controversial Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, wants her haters to kiss her black surgical ass!

This is coming after she was slammed for bringing up her ex-husband, Churchill Olakunle, calling him a Yahoo boy who is under a blood oath.

Sharing the above photo, the mother of one wrote;

"NIGERIANS HATE TO SEE A WOMAN SURVIVE HELL AND COME OUT STRONG.. And IM HERE TO TELL YOU ALL TO KISS MY BLACK SURGERICAL ASS,THIS NUT CRACKER AINT CRACK...
#KINGTONTO #MAMAKING #RADICAL4JESUS
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/11/kiss-my-black-surgical-ass-tonto-dikeh-slams-her-haters.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: "Kiss My Black Surgical Ass" - Tonto Dikeh Slams Her Haters by somito121(m): 7:02pm On Nov 18, 2018
Not again. Tonto I know you need something but continue your publicity.

1 Like

Re: "Kiss My Black Surgical Ass" - Tonto Dikeh Slams Her Haters by Gistformant: 7:02pm On Nov 18, 2018
cheesy
Re: "Kiss My Black Surgical Ass" - Tonto Dikeh Slams Her Haters by gaby(m): 7:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
Faithway10:

"NIGERIANS HATE TO SEE A WOMAN SURVIVE HELL AND COME OUT STRONG.. And IM HERE TO TELL YOU ALL TO KISS MY BLACK SURGERICAL ASS,THIS NUT CRACKER AINT CRACK...
#KINGTONTO #MAMAKING #RADICAL4JESUS"

Cc; Lalasticlala

This babe is obviously depressed and in a battle with personal demons. I earnestly pray she gets the needed help ASAP.

She can't even spell the easiest of words to save her life. All signs of someone constantly under the influence.

3 Likes

Re: "Kiss My Black Surgical Ass" - Tonto Dikeh Slams Her Haters by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
See Mumu, n.a. people wey dey look you I blame
Re: "Kiss My Black Surgical Ass" - Tonto Dikeh Slams Her Haters by Taniaa(f): 7:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
Its surgical ma'am

4 Likes

Re: "Kiss My Black Surgical Ass" - Tonto Dikeh Slams Her Haters by IamD18: 7:05pm On Nov 18, 2018
Surgical ass that couldn't keep your husband, is that one a nice an clean ass?

6 Likes

Re: "Kiss My Black Surgical Ass" - Tonto Dikeh Slams Her Haters by daviesblaze(m): 7:14pm On Nov 18, 2018
I see no ass undecided

What is she talking about angry
Re: "Kiss My Black Surgical Ass" - Tonto Dikeh Slams Her Haters by UrbanExotica(f): 7:14pm On Nov 18, 2018
Taniaa:
Its surgical ma'am
she's richer than you tho
Re: "Kiss My Black Surgical Ass" - Tonto Dikeh Slams Her Haters by amaniro: 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
She knows her as$ is fake and black

Good she knows grin

1 Like

Re: "Kiss My Black Surgical Ass" - Tonto Dikeh Slams Her Haters by amaniro: 7:17pm On Nov 18, 2018
UrbanExotica:

I hate people with inferiority complex. Low self-esteem

3 Likes

Re: "Kiss My Black Surgical Ass" - Tonto Dikeh Slams Her Haters by UrbanExotica(f): 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
amaniro:

I hate people with inferiority complex. Low self-esteem
shut up brokeass
Re: "Kiss My Black Surgical Ass" - Tonto Dikeh Slams Her Haters by amaniro: 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2018
UrbanExotica:
shut up brokeass

Thank you.
Re: "Kiss My Black Surgical Ass" - Tonto Dikeh Slams Her Haters by Taniaa(f): 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2018
UrbanExotica:
I know ma'am
Re: "Kiss My Black Surgical Ass" - Tonto Dikeh Slams Her Haters by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 18, 2018
I swear if lala moves this trash to front page I'll upload a picture which proves seun osewa is a tyrant and very very autocratic leader who doesn't care about the opinions of members of this humble forum.

Quote me for pics if this gets to front page.
Re: "Kiss My Black Surgical Ass" - Tonto Dikeh Slams Her Haters by Isobug: 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
Tonto, Tonto, Tonto, How many times have I called you. People see you as pained and your constant cho Cho cho cho cho is corroborating it.

Won't you keep quiet and move on like your ex? Eeh kwa
Re: "Kiss My Black Surgical Ass" - Tonto Dikeh Slams Her Haters by Houseofglam7(f): 8:09pm On Nov 18, 2018
Who's that urban maggot up there defending her
You should go to rehab, with your mentor, ofcourse undecided
Re: "Kiss My Black Surgical Ass" - Tonto Dikeh Slams Her Haters by Toluhwanie(m): 8:09pm On Nov 18, 2018
modestbrowser:
I swear if lala moves this trash to front page I'll upload a picture which proves seun osewa is a tyrant and very very autocratic leader who doesn't care about the opinions of members of this humble forum.

Quote me for pics if this gets to front page.
Before the count of 1-1000,it will get there
Re: "Kiss My Black Surgical Ass" - Tonto Dikeh Slams Her Haters by sholatem(f): 8:10pm On Nov 18, 2018
What happen to her grammar dis days? Surgerical ass again? lipsrsealed
Re: "Kiss My Black Surgical Ass" - Tonto Dikeh Slams Her Haters by Chubhie: 8:10pm On Nov 18, 2018
Nigerians get bad mouth sha. I wish Tonto love and peace tonight.
Re: "Kiss My Black Surgical Ass" - Tonto Dikeh Slams Her Haters by Izabel(f): 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2018
drama queen
Re: "Kiss My Black Surgical Ass" - Tonto Dikeh Slams Her Haters by willyo(m): 2:08am On Nov 19, 2018
UrbanExotica:

shut up brokeass

Go and charge ur sense, its just N50
Re: "Kiss My Black Surgical Ass" - Tonto Dikeh Slams Her Haters by UrbanExotica(f): 10:49am On Nov 19, 2018
willyo:

Go and charge ur sense, its just N50
stfu asslicker
Re: "Kiss My Black Surgical Ass" - Tonto Dikeh Slams Her Haters by bitcoin215: 10:59am On Nov 19, 2018
lol
at surgical ass
Re: "Kiss My Black Surgical Ass" - Tonto Dikeh Slams Her Haters by willyo(m): 12:49am On Nov 20, 2018
UrbanExotica:

stfu asslicker

Sorry Friend, its not ur doings. Just upgrade
Re: "Kiss My Black Surgical Ass" - Tonto Dikeh Slams Her Haters by SAMBARRY: 3:29am On Nov 20, 2018
Tonto for once just shut the fok up
Re: "Kiss My Black Surgical Ass" - Tonto Dikeh Slams Her Haters by Olodo24: 6:47am On Nov 20, 2018
nobody should dare go close to Tonto now cos she's in her heat period
Re: "Kiss My Black Surgical Ass" - Tonto Dikeh Slams Her Haters by ZoeyJ(f): 7:10am On Nov 22, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Pictures From Bbnaija Final Saturday Night Party / "She Wants To Have Sex With Me" Naira Marley Replies Lagos Female Senior Officer / Yemi Alade- A Masai Offered Me 20 Cows For My Hand In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.