Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband (66199 Views)

Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa / Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man / Tonto Dikeh Exposes The Fake Lifestyle Of Some Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband by amazemanuno: 8:18am On Nov 19, 2018
Tonto is no better than bad Sex Doll!
All I see here is a frustrated intimacy gadget or
better still a confused Human Begin!
Mtcheeew!

Re: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband by Lexusgs430: 8:37am On Nov 19, 2018
Ishilove:

It's true nah .......... Spend the 25 minutes or so wisely....... Use your fingers or tongue during fore.play to satisfy her (24 minutes), after she has downloaded, use your own 1 minute wisely.......

You see, she gained more......
Re: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 19, 2018
This woman just. wanted a baby and not marriage
Wellll
A pvsy once fvcked can not be unfvcked
Re: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband by Ayobami7(m): 9:16am On Nov 19, 2018
转注字/轉注字zhuǎnzhùzì
Re: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband by francodecooler: 9:38am On Nov 19, 2018
Simplep:
Very bad character, dis tonto…..thank God churchill jappa.
you people are busy insulting her but nobody care to know who start the pain insult first. y, all dumb ass for judging base on one-sided story
Re: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband by jnoz23(m): 9:40am On Nov 19, 2018
today na 1 sec man, tomorrow na Yahoo boy/ ritualist!
Toto stop ranting
Re: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband by Bonjoro: 9:41am On Nov 19, 2018
Hey Toto dick

Re: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband by Donbrown28: 9:50am On Nov 19, 2018
Tonto really need help hahahaah
Faithway10:
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh is out with another bombshell about her ex-husband, Churchill Olakunle.

This time, she's claiming he's a one minute man, and that she married him with her money, fed and clothed him

See the post below...

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/11/tonto-dikeh-reveals-her-ex-husband-is-a-one-minute-man.html

Re: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband by DTBCLICKS(m): 10:04am On Nov 19, 2018
Toks2008:

Your meme got me rotfl
grin grin shocked
Re: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband by seunmohmoh(f): 10:09am On Nov 19, 2018
Boss13:

She is sick. That’s one of the symptoms of madness. The inability to remain stable mentally and emotionally
She's just confused.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband by seunmohmoh(f): 10:10am On Nov 19, 2018
kushercain:

These meme na my laff mumu button aswr grin
grin
Re: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband by Willexmania(m): 10:23am On Nov 19, 2018
IamD18:
Now tell me why a responsible man will want to marry and stay with this woman? She should even be ashamed of herself that a one-minute man scammed her, confused her, made her gosh about him publicly and ended up marrying her with her money without spending a dime[As she claimed]

What a stupid, faustrated and confused lady she is.

Even a dumb person can tell that this irresponsible left-over and wayward smoke addict is pained and frustrated with her marital condition.

It's written all over her post.
dude,i don't know how you do it. you keep getting enormous likes on all your comments.

you just had over 500 likes on this comment.

can you check your profile and tell me the total number of likes you've had?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband by Biggaboi(m): 10:58am On Nov 19, 2018
What do you expect from someone who's names were coined from human genitials?

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband by prettyboi1(m): 11:07am On Nov 19, 2018
kimbraa:
He's a Yahoo man.
You were feeding and clothing him while he was waiting on one maga to pay.
He's a one second man, not even up to a minute. cheesy

Shebi, this same Churchill was the same man you were goshing about before and after marriage? Una no dey hear word! I pity those girls that follow the likes of her and Toke Makinwa.

Bleep off. Who told you you will have a happy marriage? You people just judge other people anyhow as if you're God. Comot here.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband by GenFunction: 12:01pm On Nov 19, 2018
tonto olosho
Re: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband by buchasman(m): 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2018
This Tonto dike Sabi use stopwatch.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband by demikerry(f): 1:15pm On Nov 19, 2018
Ozor03:
What is confusing is how new stories keep coming out in batches... Madam give us full story once and for all, which one is part time story per provocation?
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy lolzzzzz
Re: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband by okwabayi(m): 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
Whenever they break up he always turns a one minute man. I know weak willed Nairaland virgins will believe this one, to them a woman is always right.
I know I wasn't there the many nights he made her call God and deposited a child in her.
Her craze makes me h-orny. I would do the same if in his shoes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React / K1 Wasiu Ayinde Marshal's Mansion And His Animals In His Mini Zoo (Photos) / Jojo Charry's Nude 27th Birthday Photo Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.