Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:15 AM

Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos (31169 Views)

Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Lady Stabs Man To Death Over A Plate Of Food In Bonny, Rivers State (Graphic) / Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos by infogenius(m): 10:07am On Nov 19, 2018
Clear intent to murder the man.
This is purely wickedness at its best.
But God pass am

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos by edjeodiri1989: 10:07am On Nov 19, 2018
anonymuz:
If say na man do this now...nairaland feminist go don choke us with thier usual rants. Woe unto man.

you have no idea...kai see wetin woman do man.
Re: Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 19, 2018
to the feminists in the house...would the man have been justified if in self defense he disarmed the woman and beat her up in the process as she would have resisted?

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos by Oyindidi(f): 10:23am On Nov 19, 2018
Tallesty1:
Some idiots will still say "Don't hit a woman no matter what"
No go hit this type of woman o grin
Re: Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos by naijaboiy: 10:23am On Nov 19, 2018
yuncka:
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Jesuu!

Pls, never do anything that will unleash the wrath of a woman..

Modify:

someone quoting me just to call me a "fool" grin grin grin
Nigerians are really frustrated...please don't commit suicide on my opinion. grin grin grin
Senseless talk. Wait until you see the wrath of a man. Man that will just give one slap and y'all will be crying and taking pics for social media claiming domestic violence.

Na una type dem dey wrap inside echollac box dump for street grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos by Inspectorsuga22(m): 10:35am On Nov 19, 2018
If I were in this man's shoes, I will make that woman's death appear like an accident after 4 years

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos by AmazingELixir: 10:36am On Nov 19, 2018
undecided

I really don't get it, ordinarily one should expect that the emergency service or the police should be the first port of call instead they opted to call in the councillor....this underlines Nigerians disenchantment with the Security agencies.

Kudos to the councillor for his prompt response, apparently if they have called the police they would have probably taken the man to the station to write statement before considering the hospital with the Nigerian police expect anything.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos by Akinwale14(m): 10:39am On Nov 19, 2018
Tallesty1:
They are mad ni
Re: Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos by Akinwale14(m): 10:42am On Nov 19, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
D man resemble afonja , woman must beat dem

Na joke o!
d wickid girl na Igbo, na so Igbo girls wickid reach
Re: Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos by mozona(m): 10:46am On Nov 19, 2018
hmm strength of a woman
Re: Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos by Ayobami7(m): 10:51am On Nov 19, 2018
转注字/轉注字
Re: Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos by neonly: 10:54am On Nov 19, 2018
carzola:
Whatever its Monday
Morning
Greatful to be alive!!

Greatful for the animals
Like this Lady God has kept far away..

This week I prophesy every bad energy
Will stay far away..

Amen to myself
Re: Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:55am On Nov 19, 2018
Akinwale14:
d wickid girl na Igbo, na so Igbo girls wickid reach
but some1 dat calls himself a man dnt suppose 2 be killed by an ordinary woman...as i am i knw i can win u in a fight even kill u join ...hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos by Omoluyi(m): 10:56am On Nov 19, 2018
This must be Onometopayae Omo Ibadan was talking about. She must be blaming the devil now
Re: Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos by Akinwale14(m): 11:00am On Nov 19, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
but some1 dat calls himself a man dnt suppose 2 be killed by an ordinary woman...as i am i knw i can win u in a fight even kill sef...hahahaha
d same way ur mother fit kill ur father at home abi
Re: Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos by Rajman45(m): 11:05am On Nov 19, 2018
why are we all castigating the poor lady... this story is incomplete. what cause the fight that lead her to stab the poor guy.
I strongly believe that a sane person won't do that without a strong reason.
Re: Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:10am On Nov 19, 2018
Akinwale14:
d same way ur mother fit kill ur father at home abi
then he isnt fit 2 be called my father, i wl disown him in death, na only 4 afonja woman dey beat man 2 death

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos by frozen70(f): 11:11am On Nov 19, 2018
This is too bad coming from a lady

Well. Something led to it

The truth will come out shortly
Re: Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos by JBoss25(m): 11:12am On Nov 19, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
then he isnt fit 2 be called my father, i wl disown him in death, na only 4 afonja woman dey beat man 2 death
'husband snatcher' what kind of name is that?
Re: Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos by Akinwale14(m): 11:13am On Nov 19, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
Abeg shift, I don't have ur time,bye
Re: Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:14am On Nov 19, 2018
JBoss25:
'husband snatcher' what kind of name is that?
ajuju?

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos by Tolubory(m): 11:15am On Nov 19, 2018
Jesus is Lord, and i dey eat....
Re: Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos by JBoss25(m): 11:17am On Nov 19, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
ajuju?
wtf are u saying?
Re: Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos by Wiizzyy: 11:17am On Nov 19, 2018
Rajman45:
why are we all castigating the poor lady... this story is incomplete. what cause the fight that lead her to stab the poor guy.
dats y we have insane pple.
Re: Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos by joshuaidibia(m): 11:30am On Nov 19, 2018
WarriFirstBorn:

You are a fool.
I support you. That guy is a BIG fool.
Re: Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos by Seandisputed(m): 11:50am On Nov 19, 2018
Rajman45:
Double standards everywhere

If reverse were to be the case, y'all would creep of your caves and start saying, the man is evil, no matter what the woman did still does not warrant being stabbed yen yen yen...

"What is good for the goose is good for the gander"

The earlier you realize a woman has greater instinct to be more wicked than a man, the better for you.

Condemn Violence irrespective of gender.

Have a great day ahead
Don't bother quoting me back.
Re: Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos by Injiggerwolf(m): 12:12pm On Nov 19, 2018
frozen70:
This is too bad coming from a lady

Well. Something led to it

The truth will come out shortly

Are you for real?
What if the Man die in the process, and she probably tagged the scenario as self-defense against Rape.
The Man won't be there to tell other side of his own story.
All lives Matters.

She is evil!
Re: Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos by Hades2016(m): 12:13pm On Nov 19, 2018
Tallesty1:
until she kill them
Re: Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos by Hades2016(m): 12:15pm On Nov 19, 2018
Oyindidi:
No go hit this type of woman o grin
na kill me go kill her no be hit angry
Re: Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos by frozen70(f): 12:21pm On Nov 19, 2018
Injiggerwolf:

Are you for real?
What if the Man die in the process, and she probably tagged the scenario as self-defense against Rape.
The Man won't be there to tell other side of his own story.
All lives Matters.

She is evil!

A sane person cannot just pull out knife and stab

There must be a triggering factor
Re: Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos by innocential3032(m): 12:29pm On Nov 19, 2018
Evil mind
Re: Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos by dmg1: 12:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
that demented mofo (woman) should be apprehended and sentence to death by butchering.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chief Orders Corpse Of Buried Man To Be Exhumed In Ghana (Photos) / Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil / Army Recovers Uniform & Weapon Of DSP Alkali, Aide Killed In Rivers (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.