Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,217 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos (31084 Views)

Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Lady Stabs Man To Death Over A Plate Of Food In Bonny, Rivers State (Graphic) / Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos by onyedika946(m): 12:56pm On Nov 19, 2018
yuncka:
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Jesuu!

Pls, never do anything that will unleash the wrath of a woman..

Modify:

someone quoting me just to call me a "fool" grin grin grin
Nigerians are really frustrated...please don't commit suicide on my opinion. grin grin grin

In addition, many are quoting and insulting me without reading through the line, am not in support of her actions. No one wakes up to start stabbing people.. sometimes you just need to walk away from situation even if your pride and ego is at stake...
very true dear
Re: Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:57pm On Nov 19, 2018
JBoss25:
wtf are u saying?
ojukwam ozo grin
Re: Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos by mechanics(m): 1:05pm On Nov 19, 2018
The lady had evil intention to kill the man but her plan didn't work.
Re: Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos by BiGVEEN58(m): 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2018
0pposite:
The lady must be applauded for her great butchering skill.. Its quite unfortunate no life was lost though..
The man is such a weakling and a huge embarrassment to manhood.. Ordinary small wound and he's crying pepper.
#spits angry

Opposite. Lol
Re: Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos by Oluhills007: 1:18pm On Nov 19, 2018
frozen70:
This is too bad coming from a lady

Well. Something led to it

The truth will come out shortly
Very useless comment... If it is the other way round you would say.. A man shouldn't touch a woman no matter what.. But here you are trying to justify the stabbing that something led to it.... Then those women who were killed by their husband's...something led to it undecided
Re: Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos by West601(m): 1:29pm On Nov 19, 2018
the girl is a blood sucker
Re: Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos by frozen70(f): 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2018
Oluhills007:

Very useless comment... If it is the other way round you would say.. A man shouldn't touch a woman no matter what.. But here you are trying to justify the stabbing that something led to it.... Then those women who were killed by their husband's...something led to it undecided

Who loosed you from that shackles ?

Go and taunt the person
Re: Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos by Oluhills007: 3:56pm On Nov 19, 2018
frozen70:

Who loosed you from that shackles ?

Go and taunt the person

Frustrated biatch
Re: Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos by frozen70(f): 5:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
Oluhills007:

Frustrated biatch

You can't even get the spelling right

Mugu
Re: Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos by WarriFirstBorn(m): 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2018
yuncka:
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Jesuu!

Pls, never do anything that will unleash the wrath of a woman..

Modify:

someone quoting me just to call me a "fool" grin grin grin
Nigerians are really frustrated...please don't commit suicide on my opinion. grin grin grin

In addition, many are quoting and insulting me without reading through the line, am not in support of her actions. No one wakes up to start stabbing people.. sometimes you just need to walk away from situation even if your pride and ego is at stake...
I will say it again, re.tard. You are a fool. You saw the kind of grievous bodily harm that a lady inflicted on someone and all your slow functioning mind could come up with was that foolish quote. You didn't even first condemn the action of the assailant before giving that statement. What if it was the other way round? Would you have made that statement?
Re: Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos by Oluhills007: 6:53pm On Nov 19, 2018
frozen70:

You can't even get the spelling right

Mugu
you are a biatch.... I didn't want the word to be censored so you know that you are a biatch....how did you even know what I was trying to call you.... Oh sorry you even know you are a B!TCH
Re: Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos by frozen70(f): 6:59pm On Nov 19, 2018
Oluhills007:
you are a biatch.... I didn't want the word to be censored so you know that you are a biatch....how did you even know what I was trying to call you.... Oh sorry you even know you are a B!TCH

Thats exactly what your
Mother
Sisters
Aunties and
Girl friends are

These are the bitches that have been determining your destiny
Re: Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos by Oluhills007: 9:20pm On Nov 19, 2018
frozen70:

Thats exactly what your
Mother
Sisters
Aunties and
Girl friends are

These are the bitches that have been determining your destiny
I need a hoe..... Seems there's one around here
Re: Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos by frozen70(f): 9:24pm On Nov 19, 2018
Oluhills007:
I need a hoe..... Seems there's one around here

Come around and end your life there

Hoe digger, idiot
Re: Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos by Oluhills007: 4:54am On Nov 20, 2018
frozen70:

Come around and end your life there

Hoe digger, idiot

You are a witch...hian I'm tired of the fight
Re: Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos by frozen70(f): 6:40am On Nov 20, 2018
Oluhills007:

You are a witch...hian I'm tired of the fight

Lol
Wizard, just give up, then I will leave you
Re: Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos by Truthsbitter: 10:35am On Nov 20, 2018
I will repeat it with pride anywhere any time.

I can let a man slap me without retaliating.
But if I don't retaliate harshly to a slight violence from a woman then I am a fool.

I detest hypocrisy.
Re: Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos by Oluhills007: 11:18am On Nov 20, 2018
frozen70:

Lol
Wizard, just give up, then I will leave you

I give up... Your boyfriend go try... You have lots of drama written all over you
Re: Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos by frozen70(f): 11:23am On Nov 20, 2018
Oluhills007:

I give up... Your boyfriend go try... You have lots of drama written all over you

Lol

I don't give up easily
You have forgotten that quarells are meant for women not men.

Anyway, you tried.
Kudos to you.
Re: Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos by Oluhills007: 11:25am On Nov 20, 2018
frozen70:

Lol

I don't give up easily

Anyway, you tried.
Kudos to you.

Naso...
Re: Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos by Oluhills007: 9:56am On Dec 03, 2018
frozen70:

Lol

I don't give up easily

Anyway, you tried.
Kudos to you.

Let's start again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldier Bets On Credit, Threatens To Kill Agent (photos) / Man Beats Lady To Coma On Her Birthday At A Hotel In Lagos / Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.