Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,327 members, 7,839,555 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

The BEST Tip You Must Know For Your PROFITS From Forex Trading - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The BEST Tip You Must Know For Your PROFITS From Forex Trading (336 Views)

Is It Possible To Survive On Only Profits From Forex And Crypto Trading? / Grow Your Profits In Forex / Can I Really Make Money Or A Successful Career From Forex Trading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The BEST Tip You Must Know For Your PROFITS From Forex Trading by Seahcnm(f): 7:18am On Nov 19, 2018
Everyone who trades Forex knows about spreads, but not many people think it is important. That’s why you cannot make a big profit in Forex trading.

There is a difference between buy and sell price, which is called spread. In other words, when you place a trade order, the Forex broker takes commissions for each order. You should not ignore this commission.

Most Forex brokers advertise low spreads to attract traders. You should not fooled by the fact that the spread on the advertisement is different from the actual spreads provided by their platform.

You can see spreads between 0 and 0.3 on their website, however, when you check the actual spread, there are many brokers providing over 1.5 to 2.5 pips.

If you want to continue making profits through Forex trading, you should try to compare the actual spreads of all brokers.
I did compare all spreads advertised on the top 30 broker websites and the actual spreads on their platform. I have invested my time to compare them, but I will let you know one broker to reduce your time.

If you are wondering about this broker, please leave your messenger ID or email address.
I hope it can be very useful for all traders.

(1) (Reply)

With N2m Initial Deposit,own Your Affordable Home With Broadstone Properties Ltd / Fowcom Limited: Build Nigeria Housing And Real Estate Summit And Expo / How To Export Local Products From Nigeria And Make A Lot Of Profits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.