Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Discos Are Sabotaging Fg’s Efforts - MURIC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Discos Are Sabotaging Fg’s Efforts - MURIC (9531 Views)

Heritage Bank Is Sabotaging FG / FG Efforts To Mediate Peace Between Isreal And Palestine Is Laughable / Ipob Are Sabotaging Igbo People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Discos Are Sabotaging Fg’s Efforts - MURIC by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 19, 2018
Bloody terrorist! We shall see your end soon!

See him talking jihad. Buhari really empowered a lot of closet terrorist in his dispensation ooo.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Discos Are Sabotaging Fg’s Efforts - MURIC by Tobyarab(m): 10:51am On Nov 19, 2018
Yesterday, some people here were commending Buhari administration for improved power supply. it's hard arguing with zombies. this complaint is coming from MURIC(a strong supporter of Buhari). If Buhari cannot give DISCOs marching order or revoke their contracts, then he doesn't deserve to be called leader. how can Nigerian economy grow if DISCos keep sabotaging and frustrating power supply. Yet APC will claim they are doing a good job. if PDP sold the DISCOs to their cronies, then it's APC duty to revoke that and give it to competent people. rather what do we get, hike in tariff, without any commensurate power supply. honestly APC is q heartless party. good for nothing being ran by good for nothing leaders.

1 Like

Re: Discos Are Sabotaging Fg’s Efforts - MURIC by SimplePlan34: 10:51am On Nov 19, 2018
When has a religious organization turn to a political one
Re: Discos Are Sabotaging Fg’s Efforts - MURIC by Otsam(m): 10:57am On Nov 19, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

What exactly did this man read when he was in school and who were his classmates...#Fremdschämen

He's a professor of Islamic eschatology
Re: Discos Are Sabotaging Fg’s Efforts - MURIC by 9gerian: 10:59am On Nov 19, 2018
Well said.

That's the root of the problem- estimated bills!

Prepaid meters would ensure that they don't get paid without supply, and force the sector to improve by default.

megamank:
Certainly they are the problem.....they don't want to distribute power because FG will bill them also....and even if they don't distribute they will still collect their bill through estimated bills.....at the end of the month they make more money with less supply...

1 Like

Re: Discos Are Sabotaging Fg’s Efforts - MURIC by dan3214e: 11:01am On Nov 19, 2018
Indirect campaign for Buhari, so they now know better than the government.
Re: Discos Are Sabotaging Fg’s Efforts - MURIC by somehow: 11:05am On Nov 19, 2018
Make una dey read. The body is fighting for a community called IBA.
fergie001:
Spokesperson of the Ministry of Power,Thank you
Re: Discos Are Sabotaging Fg’s Efforts - MURIC by jayson87: 11:07am On Nov 19, 2018
emmyt2:
PDP is evil ,they sold these discos to their cronies
IKEDC was bought by APC's rivers state guber candidate

1 Like

Re: Discos Are Sabotaging Fg’s Efforts - MURIC by WaffenSS(m): 11:07am On Nov 19, 2018
There's nothing Nigerians hate more than paying for electricity, especially in crowded communities and low income areas.

They steal energy, bypass meters, tamper with supplies, and refuse to pay their bills. When Discos come to disconnect, they turn violent and attack their staff.

And when there's outage for even one minute, they'd resort to protests, as if electricity is their right.

Also, they complain about crazy billing and demand for prepaid meters. The moment they get such meters, they immediately bypass them to steal energy.

But these same fukkers have no problem recharging their phones since they can't steal credits

1 Like

Re: Discos Are Sabotaging Fg’s Efforts - MURIC by Otsam(m): 11:11am On Nov 19, 2018
It's quite clear now, people do refer to this backward thinking man as an arm of apc and it is obvious now. I think the summary of the comprehension is
"After the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) wasted $16 billion procuring darkness and subjecting Nigerians to untold suffering, the DISCOs which are owned and managed by PDP agents and contractors are deliberately frustrating the people in order to destroy the good work of the Buhari administration."
Boko haram doesn't start in a day.
Re: Discos Are Sabotaging Fg’s Efforts - MURIC by BruncleZuma: 11:12am On Nov 19, 2018
Otsam:

He's a professor of Islamic eschatology

I get what you did there. grin grin grin grin
Re: Discos Are Sabotaging Fg’s Efforts - MURIC by BAILMONEY: 11:12am On Nov 19, 2018
ithink7:
With this muric speaking louder, I see a very bloody religious war breaking out in the south west in the scale of India/Pakistan.

It's a pity that this is one of the things buhari has come to promote.
FIXED
Re: Discos Are Sabotaging Fg’s Efforts - MURIC by Otsam(m): 11:16am On Nov 19, 2018
grin grin grin yeah, i just wanted you to stop wondering. But really he's a professor of Islamic eschatology you can search for it. Just like i did long time ago when he always gets me worked up wit his reasoning.

BruncleZuma:

I get what you did there. grin grin grin grin
Re: Discos Are Sabotaging Fg’s Efforts - MURIC by amanikondo: 11:25am On Nov 19, 2018
popsyleo1:
J

Ji Masun
Re: Discos Are Sabotaging Fg’s Efforts - MURIC by theoldpretender(m): 11:34am On Nov 19, 2018
DISCO ISSUES

1.They are forced to charge for power at the GOVERNMENT PRICE....not at theirprice.

2.Then there are the Nigerians who don't pay their bills and who bypass the meters.

3. Then there is the mess that is transmission....which prevents them from carrying load supplied.

If we want a solution....we have to accept that power is not cheap. Not accepting that is why we are not getting sufficent power. We want to pay N10 for N10000 service.

You can call me a DISCO staff, you can call me names....but until we allow DISCOS to raise prices for power.....the issues we face will still be there.
Re: Discos Are Sabotaging Fg’s Efforts - MURIC by theoldpretender(m): 11:39am On Nov 19, 2018
Tobyarab:
. if PDP sold the DISCOs to their cronies, then it's APC duty to revoke that and give it to competent people. rather what do we get, hike in tariff, without any commensurate power supply. honestly APC is q heartless party. good for nothing being ran by good for nothing leaders.

1. APC cannot revoke thelicences of the DISCOS and GENCOS. If they did that...the companies/revokees...willgo to court and extract every last ounce of cash from government in compensation and loss of tariff.

2.If we want comensurate power supply,we have to pay for commensuratepower supply.

It costs me N6000 to power a small flat. Abroad...it would cost N20000 or more. There is a reason why Ghana has 24/7 power supply and we dont...they pay higher.
Re: Discos Are Sabotaging Fg’s Efforts - MURIC by NairaMaster1(m): 11:41am On Nov 19, 2018
popsyleo1:
J

J is for junks
Re: Discos Are Sabotaging Fg’s Efforts - MURIC by NairaMaster1(m): 11:43am On Nov 19, 2018
ithink7:
With this muric speaking louder, I see a very bloody religious war breaking out in this country in the scale of India/Pakistan.

Thank you.

Re: Discos Are Sabotaging Fg’s Efforts - MURIC by Billionaire09: 11:46am On Nov 19, 2018
Who is in charge of Nigeria government?

Nigeria is evil, nothing works in evils land.

Re: Discos Are Sabotaging Fg’s Efforts - MURIC by Billionaire09: 11:53am On Nov 19, 2018
Tobyarab:
Yesterday, some people here were commending Buhari administration for improved power supply. it's hard arguing with zombies. this complaint is coming from MURIC(a strong supporter of Buhari). If Buhari cannot give DISCOs marching order or revoke their contracts, then he doesn't deserve to be called leader. how can Nigerian economy grow if DISCos keep sabotaging and frustrating power supply. Yet APC will claim they are doing a good job. if PDP sold the DISCOs to their cronies, then it's APC duty to revoke that and give it to competent people. rather what do we get, hike in tariff, without any commensurate power supply. honestly APC is q heartless party. good for nothing being ran by good for nothing leaders.

Nigeria government is a joke. Very useless animals kingdom.

The idiotic criminals were sabotaging the previous criminals.

Re: Discos Are Sabotaging Fg’s Efforts - MURIC by Minjim: 11:56am On Nov 19, 2018
This is so true. I keep hearing power has improved but not in my area at Ijegun
Re: Discos Are Sabotaging Fg’s Efforts - MURIC by fergie001: 12:08pm On Nov 19, 2018
Re: Discos Are Sabotaging Fg’s Efforts - MURIC by Billionaire09: 12:09pm On Nov 19, 2018
Otsam:

It's quite clear now, people do refer to this backward thinking man as an arm of apc and it is obvious now. I think the summary of the comprehension is
"After the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) wasted $16 billion procuring darkness and subjecting Nigerians to untold suffering, the DISCOs which are owned and managed by PDP agents and contractors are deliberately frustrating the people in order to destroy the good work of the Buhari administration."
Boko haram doesn't start in a day.

Stop blaming others for your failure.

Re: Discos Are Sabotaging Fg’s Efforts - MURIC by Otsam(m): 12:33pm On Nov 19, 2018
Billionaire09:

Stop blaming others for your failure.

Thank you for your advice.
Re: Discos Are Sabotaging Fg’s Efforts - MURIC by Billionaire09: 12:53pm On Nov 19, 2018
Otsam:

Thank you for your advice.

Welcome.
Re: Discos Are Sabotaging Fg’s Efforts - MURIC by somehow: 1:09pm On Nov 19, 2018
How do you people comprehend? If there is light, who would have gone to vandalise transformers? You can only vandalise a transformer without electricity. And no, it's not the job of the FG to protect transformer, it's the job of the community/local govt.

Wether it's coming from Akintola or Mumatola, the issue remains. Face the message and don't let personal preference for the messenger cloud your judgement. He said they give light to companies around to the detriment of common man. He's speaking for the voiceless in IBA. I believe the man can afford a gen!
fergie001:

I live in that area.......
Preventing vandalism is the prerogative of the community & FG
(police)....
Nothing concerns the DISCO with protection of their respective substations..
"The ant eating the vegetable is on the stem of the vegetable"...
The community knows who is involved in these...

Moreover,coming from someone like Akintola leaves much to be desired.

1 Like

Re: Discos Are Sabotaging Fg’s Efforts - MURIC by AdorableJosh(m): 1:38pm On Nov 19, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

What exactly did this man read when he was in school and who were his classmates...#Fremdschämen

LMAOOO mans is a professor of Islamic eschatology.
Re: Discos Are Sabotaging Fg’s Efforts - MURIC by fergie001: 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2018
somehow:
How do you people comprehend? If there is light, who would have gone to vandalise transformers? You can only vandalise a transformer without electricity. And no, it's not the job of the FG to protect transformer, it's the job of the community/local govt.

Wether it's coming from Akintola or Mumatola, the issue remains. Face the message and don't let personal preference for the messenger cloud your judgement. He said they give light to companies around to the detriment of common man. He's speaking for the voiceless in IBA. I believe the man can afford a gen!
Prof.....sorry
Re: Discos Are Sabotaging Fg’s Efforts - MURIC by CioAngels(f): 2:28pm On Nov 19, 2018
Discos are having there free way because Fashola and NERC is part of the term supporting them to extort the poor masses because they benefitting from the till. Fashola is a double edge sword who speaks to deceive we the masses, today, don't pay crazy bills, tomorrow, pay crazy bill. Fashola is a hypocrite. NERC is dubious institution who is just there to support Disco to steal from the poor masses. You call them to come analyse your house, they wont come because they know their visit will lead to reduction in your bill or none at all. The Nigerian leaders are all thieves. May their stealing from the common wealth bring pay/afflictions to them all tomorrow.
Re: Discos Are Sabotaging Fg’s Efforts - MURIC by Chibuzor11(m): 3:57pm On Nov 19, 2018
ithink7:
With this muric speaking louder, I see a very bloody religious war breaking out in this country in the scale of India/Pakistan.

you must be an irredeemable illiterate.
Re: Discos Are Sabotaging Fg’s Efforts - MURIC by arrestdarrester: 4:30pm On Nov 19, 2018
Which political party is MURIC sef? Who be their presidential candidate?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Employment Slots Scandal: SERAP Calls On ICPC, EFCC To Probe Senate, MDAs / Dantata Dies In Germany. / PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.