Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:55 AM

Sophia Momodu Thanks Her Mother For Not Making Her Bleach Her Skin - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Thanks Her Mother For Not Making Her Bleach Her Skin (30095 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video / BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic / Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Surgeon, Dr. Ayo, Grandville Medical & Laser Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Momodu Thanks Her Mother For Not Making Her Bleach Her Skin by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 19, 2018
Love-ly
Re: Sophia Momodu Thanks Her Mother For Not Making Her Bleach Her Skin by bizhop01: 11:37am On Nov 19, 2018
I like dark skin ladies, bleachers always fake & the smell like fresh fish
Re: Sophia Momodu Thanks Her Mother For Not Making Her Bleach Her Skin by Jayslicky: 12:25pm On Nov 19, 2018
Houseofglam7:
If you had bleached your skin rather than trade your dignity for a slice of pizza, you would've had a life now.
So what if she's a babymama, does that make her a cheap person not everyone wants to get married uhnnn....

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Thanks Her Mother For Not Making Her Bleach Her Skin by ZeeBaba17(m): 12:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
The fact that your mom didn't advice you to close your leg for a man who is not yet your husband means she didn't try as a mother. I prefer a bleached girl to an unmarried single mom
Re: Sophia Momodu Thanks Her Mother For Not Making Her Bleach Her Skin by Lucifer66(m): 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2018
Ufedolove:
I wish everyone especially the yoruba people will follow suit.
They won't see the comment. They are too busy skull mining.
Re: Sophia Momodu Thanks Her Mother For Not Making Her Bleach Her Skin by aprilwise(m): 1:30pm On Nov 19, 2018
speedyconnect3:
These girls are irritating sad cool

Her description now is Davidos baby mama.

That's her career.
Tufia.

See below.
That the only way people can recognize her using Davido baby mama. Who knows Chioma before Davido came into her life
Re: Sophia Momodu Thanks Her Mother For Not Making Her Bleach Her Skin by generationz(f): 1:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
ashewoboy:
you should picture a light skin version of you. toke makinwa is an example. would you have preferred toke makinwa as a dark skinned beauty?nope. it is not a license for you to bleach. I am just saying.

I'm telling you my brother
some people just don't have any option than to change one or two things in their body

eg toke
Re: Sophia Momodu Thanks Her Mother For Not Making Her Bleach Her Skin by efighter: 1:53pm On Nov 19, 2018
Ufedolove:
I wish everyone especially the yoruba people will follow suit.

Haaaa! If Igbos stop bleaching, then hundreds of bleaching cream manufacturing companies all over the world will close down. Prostitutes bleach, that is a know fact. 85% of prostitutes all over the world are Igbos, that is another fact. So, if Igbos stop bleaching, bleaching cream industry is ruined.
Re: Sophia Momodu Thanks Her Mother For Not Making Her Bleach Her Skin by MiaB(f): 11:58pm On Nov 19, 2018
fuckerstard:

As in I weak, dude is everywhere posting that crap.
I know right? lol
Re: Sophia Momodu Thanks Her Mother For Not Making Her Bleach Her Skin by meobizy(f): 5:53pm On Mar 04, 2019
There goes my preek again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

#10YearsChallenge: Orezi And Flavour Share Throwback Photos / Wizkid Blesses Hype Man "Money Gee" With N20million For Hyping Him(video) / Davido Berates Troll Who Called Chioma An Idiot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.