Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,491 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Wizkid Blesses Hype Man "Money Gee" With N20million For Hyping Him(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Blesses Hype Man "Money Gee" With N20million For Hyping Him(video) (29537 Views)

Abuja Hype Man And MC Steve Headmaster Engages Fiancée As Wedding Holds Thursday / Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her / Regina Daniels Shutdowns Children's Day Concert As Ned Nwoko Gives N20million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Blesses Hype Man "Money Gee" With N20million For Hyping Him(video) by Dayvidoo: 12:14pm On Dec 03, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KFstkqUKHg?si=5nSlfZDDSwQ1d3c0

Wizkid, the Nigerian music sensation, has extended his generous hands to a young man who dedicated a hype song for him.

It all started when the hype man, @money gee, posted a video on his Instagram page complimenting Big Wiz with his melodic voice and rhythms.

Wizkid, who is presently on break from music, took to his comment section a few minutes after the video was released and wrote,
“20Meter for u.”

However, in a recent video, it was captured the young man being overjoyed with popular comedian, Salo, when Wizkid bestowed a considerable amount of N20 million on him.

Source: Instablog9ja, Wahalanetwork @IG

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Blesses Hype Man "Money Gee" With N20million For Hyping Him(video) by Dayvidoo: 12:15pm On Dec 03, 2023
Christmas gift came early for him like that

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Blesses Hype Man "Money Gee" With N20million For Hyping Him(video) by Cruise777: 12:16pm On Dec 03, 2023
cool

Selling out Tottenham Hotspur stadium... Wizkid account balance must be very heavy

Selling tickets for $50 to $100 for regular , in a 60,000 capacity

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid Blesses Hype Man "Money Gee" With N20million For Hyping Him(video) by MadamVanessa(f): 12:19pm On Dec 03, 2023
shocked

Good one from Wizzy. Though I am not a fan.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Blesses Hype Man "Money Gee" With N20million For Hyping Him(video) by Urheadmaster(m): 12:29pm On Dec 03, 2023
Eew you be Davido fan me be burner boi fan for life
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Good one from Wizzy. Though I am not a fan.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Blesses Hype Man "Money Gee" With N20million For Hyping Him(video) by FuckingMachine: 12:31pm On Dec 03, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

Selling out Tottenham Hotspur stadium... Wizkid account balance must be very heavy

Selling tickets for $50 to $100 for regular , in a 60,000 capacity

Sony Music took 70%.
Promoters took 20%.
Overheads took 5%
Wizkid took 5%

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Blesses Hype Man "Money Gee" With N20million For Hyping Him(video) by Cruise777: 12:35pm On Dec 03, 2023
FuckingMachine:

Sony Music took 70%.
Promoters took 20%.
Overheads took 5%
Wizkid took 5%

RCA signed record distribution deal and streaming right to his Catalogue, not his live shows

Total cost of logistics for that show that I watched on streams can't be more than 30%

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Blesses Hype Man "Money Gee" With N20million For Hyping Him(video) by FuckingMachine: 12:36pm On Dec 03, 2023
Cruise777:

RCA signed record distribution deal and streaming right to his Catalogue, not his live shows

Total cost of logistics for that show that I watched on streams can't be more than 30%

Who owns the music he's performing?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blesses Hype Man "Money Gee" With N20million For Hyping Him(video) by Cruise777: 12:37pm On Dec 03, 2023
FuckingMachine:

Who owns the music he's performing?

It's his intellectual property

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Blesses Hype Man "Money Gee" With N20million For Hyping Him(video) by Mhizzard(m): 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Ewew you be Davido fan me be burner boi fan for life
that mean if wizzy render you such same gift you would reject it
Re: Wizkid Blesses Hype Man "Money Gee" With N20million For Hyping Him(video) by money121(m): 1:18pm On Dec 03, 2023
Grace

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blesses Hype Man "Money Gee" With N20million For Hyping Him(video) by Lightmykpoli: 1:23pm On Dec 03, 2023
Lol 20 meters of Ankara abi

I stopped believing in showbiz news when Linda Ikeji reported the gist of waconzy buying a new Range Rover. That Range was the same car he had, he just pimped it up.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Blesses Hype Man "Money Gee" With N20million For Hyping Him(video) by Jeon(f): 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2023
Oya back to the matter

Open and close

Touch your toes baby oya yoju.

29 Likes

Re: Wizkid Blesses Hype Man "Money Gee" With N20million For Hyping Him(video) by FuckingMachine: 1:32pm On Dec 03, 2023
Cruise777:

It's his intellectual property

You know nothing about the music industry.
Return to your beer parlour.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Blesses Hype Man "Money Gee" With N20million For Hyping Him(video) by federal9: 2:54pm On Dec 03, 2023
I can't believe people are still believing all this shit and huge money given to someone.

16 Likes

Re: Wizkid Blesses Hype Man "Money Gee" With N20million For Hyping Him(video) by CHIOMAEZEH: 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2023
God punish poverty ...some people 20 year's annual salary ....

On our way to release our own song for Baba Zion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex__6LcJr8E
Re: Wizkid Blesses Hype Man "Money Gee" With N20million For Hyping Him(video) by Tjra: 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2023
Jeon:
Oya back to the matter

Open and close

Touch your toes baby oya yoju.
E be like say na your favourite style be this. Touch your toes jare

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blesses Hype Man "Money Gee" With N20million For Hyping Him(video) by ImoleNaija: 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2023
Do what only you can do in my life, Oh Lord.

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid Blesses Hype Man "Money Gee" With N20million For Hyping Him(video) by id4sho(m): 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2023
No hold cash oOoOO, hype man go reck you tongue
Re: Wizkid Blesses Hype Man "Money Gee" With N20million For Hyping Him(video) by BigBlackPreek(m): 4:57pm On Dec 03, 2023
Wizzy Babanla

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blesses Hype Man "Money Gee" With N20million For Hyping Him(video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 4:57pm On Dec 03, 2023
Dayvidoo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KFstkqUKHg?si=5nSlfZDDSwQ1d3c0

Wizkid, the Nigerian music sensation, has extended his generous hands to a young man who dedicated a hype song for him.

It all started when the hype man, @money gee, posted a video on his Instagram page complimenting Big Wiz with his melodic voice and rhythms.

Wizkid, who is presently on break from music, took to his comment section a few minutes after the video was released and wrote,

However, in a recent video, it was captured the young man being overjoyed with popular comedian, Salo, when Wizkid bestowed a considerable amount of N20 million on him.

Source: Instablog9ja, Wahalanetwork @IG

Dem jus dash am a Lexus Rx350 2013 model needs 1M to fix the car ( problem on how to spend the 20meter given grin) after yhemo Lee gave 1meter

If I am G.O.E I go give mannie money 2.5 & bolisco 2.5
Re: Wizkid Blesses Hype Man "Money Gee" With N20million For Hyping Him(video) by SensualMan: 4:57pm On Dec 03, 2023
What has Tinubu gifted Agbadorians and Ronu team after all the hyping pre elections period? grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Blesses Hype Man "Money Gee" With N20million For Hyping Him(video) by planetx: 4:57pm On Dec 03, 2023
No be only 20 million na 20 billion. Who dash monkey banana.

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid Blesses Hype Man "Money Gee" With N20million For Hyping Him(video) by MrJames007: 4:58pm On Dec 03, 2023
I didn't even hear one thing. undecided

Una don broadcast am when proof no even dey.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blesses Hype Man "Money Gee" With N20million For Hyping Him(video) by Antoeni(m): 4:59pm On Dec 03, 2023
Mumu Wizkid, No Wonder Rema Has Taken His Place,

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blesses Hype Man "Money Gee" With N20million For Hyping Him(video) by Sleekfingers: 4:59pm On Dec 03, 2023
FuckingMachine:

You know nothing about the music industry.
Return to your beer parlour.

😆😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke / Burna Boy Ran After Davido’s Car First Time They Met – B-red / Ali Baba Reacts As Volodymyr Zelensky Wins Ukrainian Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.