Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

I’ll Create 3m Jobs Yearly –atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Create 3m Jobs Yearly –atiku (1307 Views)

I’ll Create 16 Million Jobs In 4 Years If Elected President – Olawepo-hashim / I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole / I’ll Create 7 Million Jobs For Nigerian Youths, Says Johnson Edosomwan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Create 3m Jobs Yearly –atiku by Bakerdav: 7:09pm On Nov 21, 2018
Buhari said more than this in 2015,we are not freck with that again, election campaign strategic
Re: I’ll Create 3m Jobs Yearly –atiku by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 21, 2018
feddis:
Your ignorance and hate is at it's peak.
You have only been fed what you have been told.
Try re-educating yourself about the man in question instead of coming out with such ignorance that only depicts your stupidity.

I support Atiku because i have researched and learnt more than what just the media has to offer about him.

Why not educate him about your research and findings on the man Atiku Abubakar
Re: I’ll Create 3m Jobs Yearly –atiku by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 21, 2018
speedyGonzales:
3 million jobs maybe difficult to do o! but I guess till you get into office this can best be estimated.

By now we should all be tired of fake, empty and vague promises.
He should tell us in practical terms how he intends to create the 3million jobs.

After all he was part of the APC campaign machinery of 2015 that made similar promises

1 Like

Re: I’ll Create 3m Jobs Yearly –atiku by feddis(m): 9:19pm On Nov 21, 2018
Have you seen any Buhari fanatic willing to listen to the truth?

BishopImam:

Why not educate him about your research and findings on the man Atiku Abubakar
Re: I’ll Create 3m Jobs Yearly –atiku by Dami12345: 10:56pm On Nov 21, 2018
feddis:
You should visit the definition of a slave.
Except if you define political choice as slavery which will very well tell your level of ignorance.

I actually don't get paid for this.
Goodluck to Atiku.
Re: I’ll Create 3m Jobs Yearly –atiku by OreMI22: 4:11am On Nov 22, 2018
deboysben:
He did it in private sector

He will still do it in public sector

Buhari the excelled only in murdering Nigerians.

He failed woefully in every economic or Human development indices

Alhaji Abubakar Atiku is the last hope to Get Nigeria Working Again.

The alternative is unthinkable.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Trust Atiku / Buhari Will Suspend The Constitution, Shut Down NASS If Re-elected / Outrage As Lawmaker Commissions Sports Betting Shop In Imo. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.