Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post (64231 Views)

Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out / Vera Oluchukwu Agolua Is Dead! Miss Ogbaru Dies A Month After Birthday / Jordan Gbolade Jaiyeola Stabbed To Death After Birthday Party In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 19, 2018
jworos:
Please, I'm I the only one that still doesn't know Peter from Paul?
Lol

Paul keeps dread, Peter doesn't.
You're welcome cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by sogodihno: 11:20pm On Nov 19, 2018
ClintonEmex:
Jude, you suppose to be the one bringing this family together and not splitting it.
If your younger brother, Peter, made a mistake by marrying Lola, the mistake has already been done, just find a space to forgive him and her and help bring this family in harmony.

u no get sense, will u be to say someone make mistake concerning who he marry? A u his Father? is his choice and he is proud of her. if u don't like it, kill urself. fool.

9 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by Akuruoulo(m): 11:21pm On Nov 19, 2018
I started hating Paul the time he said that he was the engine behind their success because he is the one doing all the singing while his brother just do the dancing. Let me ask Una " NO BE DANCING THEM TAKE KNOW PSQUARE" ? AND NOW PETER DO BETTER SINGING AND DANCING. ITS A PITTY

18 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by afroxyz: 11:23pm On Nov 19, 2018
OladimejiRufai:
Mr. Okapara Iberibe should keep quiet!!! angry

All nonsense!!

I just like the way Peter is handling the issue. feeling proud of what he has got...

And this jude too is talking

Who was Jude before Lola came into psquare's life and helped them upgrade

I am certain he was still living the life of fighting danfo conductors over 10 naira change then.

Fvck all tribalists.... I mean all racists and tribalists

I am still waiting for the time one family member will show up to terrorize that Igbo wife I want to marry

When I am through with him or her...

if it is a man, his p*nis will grow longer than both his legs

and if it is a woman, her vagina will grow wider and deeper than a community borehole

NONSENSE!!! angry

Lola helped who? And you are seriously asking who is Jude? I know say e dey vex You, even me. But they should grow up

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:28pm On Nov 19, 2018
ClintonEmex:
Jude, you suppose to be the one bringing this family together and not splitting it.
If your younger brother, Peter, made a mistake by marrying Lola, the mistake has already been done, just find a space to forgive him and her and help bring this family in harmony.
forgive him for marrying who he loves? How is that a sin? Jude should hang himself Jare.

18 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 19, 2018
afroxyz:

Lola helped who? And you are seriously asking who is Jude? I know say e dey vex You, even me. But they should grow up

Oga! Lola helped them.

Go and find out please

U can read Peter's Wedding anniversary post for more info

11 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by SarkinYarki: 11:28pm On Nov 19, 2018
Old fool

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by seniormallam(m): 11:29pm On Nov 19, 2018
Opara iberibe confirmed, this mumu thought he's the only one that the brother will ever marry a woman they can't blend with? then I should be fighting two of my brothers by now, I'm sure Paul and this OPARA IBERIBE are not happy in their marriages, if not you will never ask your brother to sacrificed his happiness, if truly they understand what love marriage looks like. he no sure for paul or jude wife o, so if jude said he doesnt like paul wife again, then paul will chase her out of the House and vice versa, two mumu men

16 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by ugotex85: 11:29pm On Nov 19, 2018
bitcoin215:
There life their biz

.ship from china @ $3.5/kg
Express or Cargo.
Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by nokatakata: 11:30pm On Nov 19, 2018
afroxyz:

who was jude? answer the question. He was a phucking block head ipod who didn't know shi.t about entertainment business. Lola helped them with connection and shows. Now that Psquare is no more, where is jude and what is he doing? how many shows and endorsement is the MF getting for paul? Peter on the other hand is getting endorsement left, right and centre and mingling with other artiste and making money. It's a matter of time before paul gets totally grounded. the only people that will be listening to his nursery rhymes will be useless, village ipods.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by seniormallam(m): 11:34pm On Nov 19, 2018
paul and jude since peter has decided to love lola till death, you guyz should choose between who will die by hanging and who will flyboy enter lagoon between the two of you.

10 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by baz645: 11:40pm On Nov 19, 2018
[sup][/sup]

Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by NessaBoo(f): 11:42pm On Nov 19, 2018
Even you sef Jude....That's not appropriate for an elder brother at all, una matter don tire everybody. You guys keep heating and festering the animosity in your family, do you guys expect the social media to wade in and settle you guys when the elders in your family have failed. Old men behaving like teenagers on the Internet. *smh.

6 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by adetayo234: 11:56pm On Nov 19, 2018
ClintonEmex:

How is marrying Lola a mistake, because she's Yoruba, right?

12 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by hush15: 11:57pm On Nov 19, 2018
ClintonEmex:

So Mr P was right when he said he was been short changed by his own twin n bro, hence his reason to go solo

6 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by Okoyeebo: 11:58pm On Nov 19, 2018
nokatakata:

who was jude? answer the question. He was a phucking block head ipod who didn't know shi.t about entertainment business. Lola helped them with connection and shows. Now that Psquare is no more, where is jude and what is he doing? how many shows and endorsement is the MF getting for paul? Peter on the other hand is getting endorsement left, right and centre and mingling with other artiste and making money. It's a matter of time before paul gets totally grounded. the only people that will be listening to his nursery rhymes will be useless, village ipods.

The only reason Paul and Jude the elderly fool hate Lola is because she is Yoruba.

She was the engine room behind their success but kept shut, Jude on the other hand was acting like a boss.

Now that Paul and Jude are on one side and Peter and Lola are on the other, look at how worthless and abjectly useless Paul and Jude have become?

Those 2 fools let tribalism take food off their table.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by Kobicove(m): 11:58pm On Nov 19, 2018
jworos:

Yes you are...

Paul has long hair and has no tatoos

Peter wears low cut and has tatoos undecided
Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by Okoyeebo: 11:59pm On Nov 19, 2018
ClintonEmex:

Which stupid mistake? Cos she's Yoruba, abi?

The person who married Lola is today more successful than the other twin and their useless brother.

Let Jude, Peter and Peter's wife go and be looking for shows and endorsement na.

Let me give you a hint, their biggest endorsement was in a company owned by a Yoruba man but they didn't want Peter to marry a Yoruba wife.

Jude and Paul would be taught a bitter lesson on how far Yorubas can make or mar you in entertainment business.

18 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by Amba555(f): 12:03am On Nov 20, 2018
bitcoin215:
There life their biz

.ship from china @ $3.5/kg
How?
Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:07am On Nov 20, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Oh, my southwestern brothers don't fancy idiots like you either.
Really i hope so ,Cos i av 5 of dem tormenting me 4 marriage!

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:12am On Nov 20, 2018
Okoyeebo:

Which stupid mistake? Cos she's Yoruba, abi?

The person who married Lola is today more successful than the other twin and their useless brother.

Let Jude, Peter and Peter's wife go and be looking for shows and endorsement na.

Let me give you a hint, their biggest endorsement was in a company owned by a Yoruba man but they didn't want Peter to marry a Yoruba wife.

Jude and Paul would be taught a bitter lesson on how far Yorubas can make or mar you in entertainment business.
As in u yorubas run entertainment ba?
Cos of ur lagos noisy enternment! Mtcheww abegii
IgboS boys run it better, paul is known in north africa,east africa ,malaysia,russia,usa,west africa, south africa,australia ...

Ur thinking is so cheap ,do u really knw who dis bizzy body crooner is ,u tink say na small doctor ryt?

Abeg carry ur lagos go ...shuuu!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by keryj(f): 12:20am On Nov 20, 2018
jworos:

Seconded embarassed

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by Okoyeebo: 12:21am On Nov 20, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
As in u yorubas run entertainment ba?
Cos of ur lagos noisy enternment! Mtcheww abegii
IgboS boys run it better, paul is known in north africa,east africa ,malaysia,russia,usa,west africa, south africa,australia ...

Ur thinking is so cheap ,do u really knw who dis bizzy body crooner is ,u tink say na small doctor ryt?

Abeg carry ur lagos go ...shuuu!

Lol
North Africa, East Africa, Vietnam and Tangayika

Top 5 musicians in Nigeria today are Yorubas
Out of top 10 musicians in Nigeria today, 7 are Yorubas

Lagos is the soul of entertainment in Nigeria. Psquare came to Lagos, StylPlus stayed in Abuja, we can all see the result. Phyno, Flavour all came to Lagos cos that's where it's happening.

It's not coincidence that 13 Yorubas in the diaspora have Grammys and others don't have a single one. It's in the blood no be mouth.

Look at how useless Jude has become but Lola is pushing Peter on.

20 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by keryj(f): 12:22am On Nov 20, 2018
Kobicove:

Yes you are...

Paul has long hair and has no tatoos

Peter wears low cut and has tatoos undecided

He is not, even with your explaination, what if they both shave there hair I will then have to wait till they pull there shirt to know who has tattoo or not.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by Okoyeebo: 12:23am On Nov 20, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
Really i hope so ,Cos i av 5 of dem tormenting me 4 marriage!

Everyone eats groundnuts but no one serves groundnuts as main course at a feast.

People like you are snacks. Just to pass away time.

18 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:28am On Nov 20, 2018
Okoyeebo:

Lol
North Africa, East Africa, Vietnam and Tangayika

Top 5 musicians in Nigeria today are Yorubas
Out of top 10 musicians in Nigeria today, 7 are Yorubas

Lagos is the soul of entertainment in Nigeria. Psquare came to Lagos, StylPlus stayed in Abuja, we can all see the result. Phyno, Flavour all came to Lagos cos that's where it's happening.

It's not coincidence that 13 Yorubas in the diaspora have Grammys and others don't have a single one. It's in the blood no be mouth.

Look at how useless Jude has become but Lola is pushing Peter on.
wt her curse money,

U tink we dnt knw, d money is killing peter bit by bit

Jude prepare a coffin 4 ur prodigal brother pls,

Okoaje dnt quote again! Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:30am On Nov 20, 2018
Okoyeebo:

Everyone eats groundnuts but no one serves groundnuts as main course at a feast.

People like you are snacks. Just to pass away time.
my beauty radiates in d sun, me in ur dream wl be ur happiest moment , oh okoaje ,okobabalawo

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by xtervaganza(m): 12:34am On Nov 20, 2018
Without p square this old fool would be selling gala in traffic grin

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 20, 2018
Jude Iscariot!!
Agbaya oshi!!
#You are just wasting your seniority. You can't even reconcile your feuding twin brothers.All what you care about is pecuniary benefits.
#Zero wisdom.

Now, tell me that if Lola is from your ethnic stock, that you'll be this discriminatory and carefree.

May God save us from opportunistic ,scheming, two-faced, manipulative and hypocritical elder bros like Judas Iscariot.

10 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by TyrantInAsoRock: 12:50am On Nov 20, 2018
OladimejiRufai:
Mr. Okapara Iberibe should keep quiet!!! angry

All nonsense!!

I just like the way Peter is handling the issue. feeling proud of what he has got...

And this jude too is talking

Who was Jude before Lola came into psquare's life and helped them upgrade

I am certain he was still living the life of fighting danfo conductors over 10 naira change then.

Fvck all tribalists.... I mean all racists and tribalists

I am still waiting for the time one family member will show up to terrorize that Igbo wife I want to marry

When I am through with him or her...

if it is a man, his p*nis will grow longer than both his legs

and if it is a woman, her vagina will grow wider and deeper than a community borehole

NONSENSE!!! angry

Stop saying nonsense where was Lola when Jude sold his car to fund psquare musical video

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by Biguyman: 12:58am On Nov 20, 2018
TyrantInAsoRock:

Stop saying nonsense where was Lola when Jude sold his car to fund psquare musical video
No mind those kids man.

I know these guys reach house, Lola is a terrible person, not because she's yoruba or calabar.
Forgetting all these public display of love she's always doing, it's to deceive the fans and make it seem like she's a good person, we know those kind people well. Tonto Dike is one also!

Ask Anyone very close to P'Square they will tell you the same thing.

Still hoping they come back together tho.

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by Lentini4u(m): 1:08am On Nov 20, 2018
[quote author=AcuraZDX post=73105112]Manager of the defunct Psquare music group,
Jude Okoye, has also shaded Lola Omotayo who is wife of one of the Psquare twins, Peter Okoye.

Recall that we reported that Lola Omotayo-Okoye took to her Instagram page to celebrate the twins’ 37th birthday, and also prayed that God speaks to them individually and softens their hearts. Sharing cute a photo of the pair posing together with their children..

However few hours after Paul Okoye shaded Lola, Jude Okoye also dropped a cryptic post which reads;

Lola Omotayo had also been shaded by Paul Okoye who asked his followers to beware of people who preach love outside, but plant evil seeds inside.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/jude-okoye-also-shades-lola-omotayo-after-birthday-post

This man called Jude is a real Judas. As old as he his, he lacks leadership attributes and sense to lead the family. I pity his life. He and Paul are just making me like n love Peter more.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Huddah Monroe Brags About Sleeping With Wizkid [PICS] / MC Oluomo Hosts Zubby Michael, Yvonne Jegede (Photos, Video) / Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.