Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post (64237 Views)

Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out / Vera Oluchukwu Agolua Is Dead! Miss Ogbaru Dies A Month After Birthday / Jordan Gbolade Jaiyeola Stabbed To Death After Birthday Party In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by Adesolomon2014(m): 9:00am On Nov 20, 2018
wingmanII:

Why are you all absolutely sure that Lola 's problem with the rest of the Okoye family is cause she is Yoruba? None of you live in the same house with them. How can you be so sure? What if the Lola is truly evil?
After all, Paul' s wife is equally not Igbo.

U dey mind em.
I can only believe lola is their problem if peter's career is sinking but NO he is rising to the top.
Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by eyinjuege: 9:02am On Nov 20, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
abegii ,every1 knws lola!

Don't curse yourself. Be careful those you wish death upon, as their chi may work on the principle of boomerang.
If Lola is evil, her husband likes her like that, and has being enjoying her evilness for over 15years.
Not once has he exposed a crack in their relationship. Let his brothers go and pray for him, and stop embarrassing themselves in cyberspace.
The guilty runneth when no man pursueth.
They thought it was finished for Peter, and truly believed he was insignificant in p square. Peter has found himself in MrP. He is flourishing as a new artiste. They should be happy the evil wife and himself have left their group for them, so their talent can continue to shine through. Leave Peter alone to continue his hustling. He's happy like that. The more they pick on his wife, the more his knight in shining armour mode is activated. He is ready to protect her from external influences and enemies who are family.
Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials, may God bless you with in-laws like Jude and Paul.

4 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by Adesolomon2014(m): 9:02am On Nov 20, 2018
OmoEpe:

Am sure it's for USAGE not marriage we don't marry dumb women like you.
We only see your type as USEABLE material not MARRIABLE one

OmoEpe, u dey craze ooo.
Why would you reveal my intention to her.
Haba, u betray my trust in you.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by Adesolomon2014(m): 9:04am On Nov 20, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
abegii ,every1 knws lola!

As if you know her personally!
Dnt write nonsense on hearsay.
Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:06am On Nov 20, 2018
eyinjuege:

Don't curse yourself. Be careful those you wish death upon, as their chi may work on the principle of boomerang.
If Lola is evil, her husband likes her like that, and has being enjoying her evilness for over 15years.
Not once has he exposed a crack in their relationship. Let his brothers go and pray for him, and stop embarrassing themselves in cyberspace.
The guilty runneth when no man pursueth.
They thought it was finished for Peter, and truly believed he was insignificant in p square. Peter has found himself in MrP. He is flourishing as a new artiste. They should be happy the evil wife and himself have left their group for them, so their talent can continue to shine through. Leave Peter alone to continue his hustling. He's happy like that. The more they pick on his wife, the more his knight in shining armour mode is activated. He is ready to protect her from external influences and enemies who are family.
Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials, may God bless you will in-laws like Jude and Paul.
as u pple have nt expose d crack in buhari's govt, mtcheww u no waT u pple ar all dsame

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:07am On Nov 20, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

As if you know her personally!
Dnt write nonsense on hearsay.
mtcheww, ur type eh!
Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by icogb: 9:08am On Nov 20, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
As in u yorubas run entertainment ba?
Cos of ur lagos noisy enternment! Mtcheww abegii
IgboS boys run it better, paul is known in north africa,east africa ,malaysia,russia,usa,west africa, south africa,australia ...

Ur thinking is so cheap ,do u really knw who dis bizzy body crooner is ,u tink say na small doctor ryt?

Abeg carry ur lagos go ...shuuu!
Dnt mind dos pple. Jst wondering if it were a Yoruba man dat a lady let alone a bride to be slapped their family member let alone a man nd their eldest for that matter...

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:09am On Nov 20, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

Show us prove or we dnt believe it.
Dnt come and be feeding us bullshit here.
Spend 500k on you and ya d.p looks like an ogogoro seller
Am nt a slay queen, i av pass dat level

I purposely put dat picture der, i av classy ones
Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by lakefist(m): 9:11am On Nov 20, 2018
Biguyman:

No mind those kids man.

I know these guys reach house, Lola is a terrible person, not because she's yoruba or calabar.
Forgetting all these public display of love she's always doing, it's to deceive the fans and make it seem like she's a good person, we know those kind people well. Tonto Dike is one also!

Ask Anyone very close to P'Square they will tell you the same thing.

Still hoping they come back together tho.

Continue with ur lies!
Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by lakefist(m): 9:12am On Nov 20, 2018
Okoyeebo:

Lol
North Africa, East Africa, Vietnam and Tangayika

Top 5 musicians in Nigeria today are Yorubas
Out of top 10 musicians in Nigeria today, 7 are Yorubas

Lagos is the soul of entertainment in Nigeria. Psquare came to Lagos, StylPlus stayed in Abuja, we can all see the result. Phyno, Flavour all came to Lagos cos that's where it's happening.

It's not coincidence that 13 Yorubas in the diaspora have Grammys and others don't have a single one. It's in the blood no be mouth.

Look at how useless Jude has become but Lola is pushing Peter on.

Stop arguing with block heads.
Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by Ugosample(m): 9:13am On Nov 20, 2018
wingmanII:

Why are you all absolutely sure that Lola 's problem with the rest of the Okoye family is cause she is Yoruba? None of you live in the same house with them. How can you be so sure? What if the Lola is truly evil?
After all, Paul' s wife is equally not Igbo.

I never said that it's because she is Yoruba

Have my comments implied that?

From what I have observed

1) The tribalist Igbo are on the side of Jude/Paul because according to them, Peter marrying an afonja is an unforgivable sin ), and she must be the cause of all problems

2) The tribalist Yoruba on the other hand are on Peters side for marrying their "sister )" and according to them, "tiwantiwa" is at play here.

Myopic thinking
Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by Ugosample(m): 9:20am On Nov 20, 2018
jaxxy:

Its quite simple Lola tried to instigate Peter against jude to have him cut off control and the finances made by psquare bt paul didn’t kicked against it and supported jude. Peter was saying jude must go or he goes that’s how this drama started. At that time the 3 brothers share the money probably equally. Lola needs to apologize to jude not saying God shud soften their hearts. Lol

Sm people put family values above money especially when it’s been working perfectly and that’s what’s paul did. I think

jude taking 50% is pure robbery.

Baba no fear God undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by gr8solex(m): 9:26am On Nov 20, 2018
ClintonEmex:
Jude, you suppose to be the one bringing this family together and not splitting it.
If your younger brother, Peter, made a mistake by marrying Lola, the mistake has already been done, just find a space to forgive him and her and help bring this family in harmony.

Are you high on some black soap? how can you call somebody's marriage a mistake?
Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:29am On Nov 20, 2018
icogb:
Dnt mind dos pple. Jst wondering if it were a Yoruba man dat a lady let alone a bride to be slapped their family member let alone a man nd their eldest for that matter...
4get dem biko! Hypocrites, luk at dat dia pastor osinbanjo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by jaxxy(m): 9:31am On Nov 20, 2018
Ugosample:

jude taking 50% is pure robbery.

Baba no fear God undecided

How can jude take 50% that’s ridiculous I believe they shared it equally amongst them or smtn close.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by icogb: 9:32am On Nov 20, 2018
Zionista:
Jude Iscariot!!
Agbaya oshi!!
#You are just wasting your seniority. You can't even reconcile your feuding twin brothers.All what you care about is pecuniary benefits.
#Zero wisdom.

Now, tell me that if Lola is from your ethnic stock, that you'll be this discriminatory and carefree.

May God save us from opportunistic ,scheming, two-faced, manipulative and hypocritical elder bros like Judas Iscariot.
Wld you have said dis if Lola was marrying a Yoruba man? After SLAPPING a family member, a man nd an elder, moreso d eldest at dat?
Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by Earlystar698(m): 9:33am On Nov 20, 2018
like for Rudeboy share for Mr P

Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by 12345baba(m): 9:34am On Nov 20, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
my wedding is in december come 2 ikwerreland 4 my wedding! Anuoki
happy wedlock! Anuoki!
Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by luminouz(m): 9:36am On Nov 20, 2018
Debra911:

Yea check my other posts, I rarely insult any tribe but its just getting too much ,sometimes its good u tell some ppl d bitter truth and I'm talking from experience. Since its now a must to bring tribalism to every topic?
Lol...
Why must u talk dou What's it about tribe that makes Nigerians so riled up I'm from the Yoruba tribe buh I'm so fvcking detribalised it scares even me. If only u know,it's just some darn chance/genetic lottery that made u Igbo,u won't care again....u could have been Hausa or delta or from Pakistan.... So who cares
I'm more than my tribe, always have been,always will be. That's what makes me alien...

Hope you can understand this.... lipsrsealed
Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by eyinjuege: 9:36am On Nov 20, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
as u pple have nt expose d crack in buhari's govt, mtcheww u no waT u pple ar all dsame
And you're all the same
Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by icogb: 9:37am On Nov 20, 2018
TyrantInAsoRock:

Stop saying nonsense where was Lola when Jude sold his car to fund psquare musical video
. Dnt mind des pple. I pity pple dat think tis abt tribe putting their mouth in what dey knw nufn abt.
Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by icogb: 9:40am On Nov 20, 2018
Biguyman:

No mind those kids man.

I know these guys reach house, Lola is a terrible person, not because she's yoruba or calabar.
Forgetting all these public display of love she's always doing, it's to deceive the fans and make it seem like she's a good person, we know those kind people well. Tonto Dike is one also!

Pls dont bring Tonto Dike to dis. She is better dan dat woman BY FAR.
Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by luminouz(m): 9:43am On Nov 20, 2018
MChaze25:
A lady has helped me before in a way that touched my soul. She did something my sister couldn't do at a particular point in my university days. I was drawn by sympathy to get closer to her but I had to tell my self the bitter truth that she wasn't my type of idle lady. Am a very realistic person. She even saw it that the love I wanted to show her couldn't just flow even as a payback for her helps. I had to move on. We didn't date or get into any stupid romance. Lets put Peter in my shoes. He would bleep her, impregnate her, marry her and make her a yardstick to insult his sisters or brother.
Peter is the immature kid as far as am concerned

SMH!!! How is that ur analogy even close to the issue at hand?? shocked

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by icogb: 9:45am On Nov 20, 2018
Biguyman:

No mind those kids man.

They re not coming back anyfn. Peter is a psychopath nd d only way he can ruin dem is by dem being close.
Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by icogb: 10:00am On Nov 20, 2018
Dospix:
How has Peter been the only one making headway? Paul has better songs than Peter, more YouTube subscribers than Peter, more YouTube views than Peter! Again I ask, what yardstick did you use in measuring headway in this context?
You don't knw Yoruba pple; dey wld sit dwn nd boast wif what dey wish dey had. It's you pple dat reply dem (Well, except to correct an error). Most Igbos I knw don't reply dem. Dey tlk to dem wif action.
Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by Tchalz(m): 10:12am On Nov 20, 2018
deco22:
Peter has been the only one making headway.

Really? Get your facts right bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by icogb: 10:16am On Nov 20, 2018
israelmao:
What are the elders in their immediate family or extended family are doing about this feud which gets messier day by day?
In Igbo land, d elders hardly get into family issues dat have solved itself esp when adults re involved. Peter has constantly shown to the world how disrespectful and insensitive he can be, d elders wld expect his brothers to knw what to do esp as pertains d culture nd d two elder brothers re doing dat fine.
Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by israelmao(m): 10:24am On Nov 20, 2018
icogb:
In Igbo land, d elders hardly get into family issues dat have solved itself esp when adults re involved. Peter has constantly shown to the world how disrespectful and insensitive he can be, d elders wld expect his brothers to knw what to do esp as pertains d culture nd d two elder brothers re doing dat fine.

Mediators need to wade in this matter before a mustard seed becomes a grown tree.
Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by Ugosample(m): 10:35am On Nov 20, 2018
jaxxy:

How can jude take 50% that’s ridiculous I believe they shared it equally amongst them or smtn close.

why you think say Peter tear eye?
Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by Ugosample(m): 10:37am On Nov 20, 2018
luminouz:

Lol...
Why must u talk dou What's it about tribe that makes Nigerians so riled up I'm from the Yoruba tribe buh I'm so fvcking detribalised it scares even me. If only u know,it's just some darn chance/genetic lottery that made u Igbo,u won't care again....u could have been Hausa or delta or from Pakistan.... So who cares
I'm more than my tribe, always have been,always will be. That's what makes me alien...

Hope you can understand this.... lipsrsealed

thank you o

Nigerians take their tribal identities too seriously
Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by Ugosample(m): 10:39am On Nov 20, 2018
Biguyman:

No mind those kids man.

"Lola is a terrible person" my black arse

What makes her "terrible"?
Re: Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post by Ugosample(m): 10:43am On Nov 20, 2018
afroxyz:

Oga shove your tribal notions up your ass. Which Lola helped them? Where was she when Jude sold his car to invest with them? Where was she when Jude was producing them? Lola that was a confirmed Aristo chic with the likes of caroline danjuma nee Ekanem Lola was only drawn to them because of the fame they had built with the help of Jude. I even thought you had something reasonable to say. Go and get your facts right boy

what is being an ""Aristo chick" have to do with anything, that is if that allegation is true.

You think the daughter of a former md /CEO of a foremost oil company will be whoring for money?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd / Ella Mensah: I Bleached My Skin To Get Roles In Nigerian Movies / The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.