Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Presidency: I Am The Best Man For The Job – Ezekwesili - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency: I Am The Best Man For The Job – Ezekwesili (6563 Views)

2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina / Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline / 2023 Presidency: I Won’t Allow Anyone Deceive Me Again – Sam Ewang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency: I Am The Best Man For The Job – Ezekwesili by adejobisherif(m): 12:33pm On Nov 19, 2018
Always see a man in her.

Strength! grin
Re: Presidency: I Am The Best Man For The Job – Ezekwesili by Dajugba: 12:36pm On Nov 19, 2018
Dacronym:

Young man are you alright?

Elder/old man what is thou offense?
Re: Presidency: I Am The Best Man For The Job – Ezekwesili by asawanathegreat(m): 12:39pm On Nov 19, 2018
Bring back our presidency
Re: Presidency: I Am The Best Man For The Job – Ezekwesili by vicfy(m): 12:40pm On Nov 19, 2018
Wey ur dick?

1 Like

Re: Presidency: I Am The Best Man For The Job – Ezekwesili by MarianaTrench: 12:52pm On Nov 19, 2018
TechConsult:
Who is the groom , best man?

Where is the farm located?

How long have you guys been in the business?

How many people have you signed up yet?
Re: Presidency: I Am The Best Man For The Job – Ezekwesili by smoke9910(m): 1:06pm On Nov 19, 2018
She's worth voting for. We need more people like this unlike the age old looters.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: I Am The Best Man For The Job – Ezekwesili by Ijaya123: 1:08pm On Nov 19, 2018
Funny enough, it is the people from her region that are mostly against her. They would rather be a slave to a Hausa-Fulani man.

Confused lots.
Re: Presidency: I Am The Best Man For The Job – Ezekwesili by kitaatita: 1:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
Certainly. I trust this lady for her integrity and competence but I do not think that she has the muscle to fight the establishment. She will likely spend her 4 years (Maybe 8 years) fighting the establishment. She will discover that those in her inner circle are sabotaging the very government they are part of. Already she is enduring unprecedented abuse from the very people she is fighting to protect
Re: Presidency: I Am The Best Man For The Job – Ezekwesili by san316(m): 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2018
Handsome man
Re: Presidency: I Am The Best Man For The Job – Ezekwesili by mapet: 1:33pm On Nov 19, 2018
Ok, I see a lot of ignoramuses on this lane.....

When she says she's the best man for the job, the tenses are CORRECT. To put it simply "Man" in this context refers to person regardless of the sex.

Ps: PMB/PYO has my votes tho.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency: I Am The Best Man For The Job – Ezekwesili by Dacronym(m): 1:36pm On Nov 19, 2018
Dajugba:

Elder/old man what is thou offense?
Why the Vaseline Pic
Re: Presidency: I Am The Best Man For The Job – Ezekwesili by ridbell01(m): 2:02pm On Nov 19, 2018
Your betrayals people can't support you.. They betrayed OJUKWU
Re: Presidency: I Am The Best Man For The Job – Ezekwesili by ameerasule: 2:47pm On Nov 19, 2018
you think say na campaign on how to bring back chibok girls ....abeg Go rest
Re: Presidency: I Am The Best Man For The Job – Ezekwesili by Ken4agent(m): 3:17pm On Nov 19, 2018
But u are a woman now.....or downstairs says otherwise?
Re: Presidency: I Am The Best Man For The Job – Ezekwesili by Sholaco: 3:38pm On Nov 19, 2018
This man self
Re: Presidency: I Am The Best Man For The Job – Ezekwesili by baratech: 5:39pm On Nov 19, 2018
We hear

(1) (2) (Reply)

INNOSON Now Produces Fighter Jet Parts For Nigerian Airforce / 2023 Election: Despite Challenges, INEC Had Many Positive Outcomes - Chima Amadi / I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.