Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK - Education (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK (221927 Views)

2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Chukeg: 7:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
Chukeg:
https://krb-sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/Home/Home?partnerid=30080&siteid=6558#Applypage

Link for the total/NNPC Scholarship

When the link opens, type NIGERIA in the search field, then click search. When the new page opens, click on total Scholarship, create account and login to fill the form
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Chukeg: 8:05pm On Mar 23, 2019
2019 elections conclude today. Hope to hear from PTDF from next week. Time is running out
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by KODACK: 2:31pm On Mar 24, 2019

1 Like

Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by crowther15(m): 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2019
CAN ONE DEFER THE SCHOLARSHIP IF GRANTED. THANKS
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by DINDU20(f): 4:30pm On Mar 24, 2019
Can one still publish a research project conducted in 2015 this year?

If yes, please how should one go about it?
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Guest14(m): 4:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
DINDU20:
Can one still publish a research project conducted in 2015 this year?

If yes, please how should one go about it?

Find a journal and tailor your project according to the author guide of the journal

2 Likes

Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Guest14(m): 4:34pm On Mar 24, 2019
Here's is a guide for you

4 Likes

Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by DINDU20(f): 4:48pm On Mar 24, 2019
Guest14:
Here's is a guide for you

Thank you.

So it's not too late.
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Chukeg: 9:10pm On Mar 24, 2019
crowther15:

I don't know about that
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by scarplanet(m): 9:30pm On Mar 24, 2019
crowther15:

Yes. For a maximum of one year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by crowther15(m): 1:00pm On Mar 26, 2019
scarplanet:

Yes. For a maximum of one year
thanks bro
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by ugowinn(m): 5:01pm On Mar 26, 2019
Those for German Schools please use this link to check that your school of previous studies (those going for MSc and PhD) is marked H+ or is on the list at all.

https://anabin.kmk.org/
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Chukeg: 7:38pm On Mar 26, 2019
ugowinn:
Those for German Schools please use this link to check that your school of previous studies (those going for MSc and PhD) is marked H+ or is on the list at all.

https://anabin.kmk.org/

The page is in German. What is it all about
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Koyex11: 12:36pm On Mar 27, 2019
For those that choose German schools, I'll advise it is paramount you take note of your school's application deadline. If PTDF does not announce the beneficiaries by then, then it is advisable you take a leap of faith and apply. A leap of faith because these applications requires a fee and an admission does not guarantee your being shortlisted for the PTDF scholarship.

As for the DAAD portal, I received a mail as well stating that I should provide an admission letter. Being that the DAAD portal was obviously a messaging platform, I sent a mail asking for the deadline to provide this letter and I was told August. So your school's deadline should be what you should be concerned about. The deadline for my first choice TUM is May, so I will be working towards that date. I have gone through the school's requirements just so I do not get stunned with the unexpected. The minute their deadline is approaching and we still don't hear anything from PTDF, I'll take a leap and apply, just to avoid what happened to last years beneficiaries from happening to us.

1 Like

Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by ExpertNLer: 1:32pm On Mar 27, 2019
This is wise counsel, I suggest the same for other schools in France and UK as applicable.
Koyex11:
For those that choose German schools, I'll advise it is paramount you take note of your school's application deadline. If PTDF does not announce the beneficiaries by then, then it is advisable you take a leap of faith and apply. A leap of faith because these applications requires a fee and an admission does not guarantee your being shortlisted for the PTDF scholarship.

As for the DAAD portal, I received a mail as well stating that I should provide an admission letter. Being that the DAAD portal was obviously a messaging platform, I sent a mail asking for the deadline to provide this letter and I was told August. So your school's deadline should be what you should be concerned about. The deadline for my first choice TUM is May, so I will be working towards that date. I have gone through the school's requirements just so I do not get stunned with the unexpected. The minute their deadline is approaching and we still don't hear anything from PTDF, I'll take a leap and apply, just to avoid what happened to last years beneficiaries from happening to us.
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 27, 2019
I thought you could defer ptdf for a year. Why not get the scholarship then apply to the school next year?
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by ExpertNLer: 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2019
true this is another way to look at it, but sometimes the deferall isnt so straighforward. A friend of mine told me PTDF offered to pay half of hte amount if he chose to defer till next year, dont know how true it is though
bataderemi:
I thought you could defer ptdf for a year. Why not get the scholarship then apply to the school next year?
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by scarplanet(m): 3:22pm On Mar 27, 2019
ExpertNLer:
true this is another way to look at it, but sometimes the deferall isnt so straighforward. A friend of mine told me PTDF offered to pay half of hte amount if he chose to defer till next year, dont know how true it is though

If it is OSS, then there is absolutely no truth in it.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 27, 2019
ExpertNLer:

Lol, wow.
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by mvem(m): 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2019
Koyex11:

....why not apply to the school now since it takes about 6 weeks to process admission... You won't pay a fee until later on in the application process, and you might only pay when your admission is confirmed... You are not losing anything by applying now

1 Like

Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Chukeg: 9:59pm On Mar 27, 2019
It's clear now that PTDF dont really have partnership with all these schools, otherwise there's supposed to be a special consideration for Ptdf candidates.
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by ExpertNLer: 10:57pm On Mar 27, 2019
They only have a funding agreement, PTDF cannot overwrite the decision of the academic board of these schools, nor can they extend deadlines and the likes
Chukeg:
It's clear now that PTDF dont really have partnership with all these schools, otherwise there's supposed to be a special consideration for Ptdf candidates.
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by valves: 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2019
ExpertNLer:

This is untrue. Irrespective of whether you defer or not, PTDF will still fulfil her obligations. However, deferment is only allowed for a year max.
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by scarplanet(m): 2:50am On Mar 30, 2019
ExpertNLer:
They only have a funding agreement, PTDF cannot overwrite the decision of the academic board of these schools, nor can they extend deadlines and the likes

Alongside funding, PTDF actually has an agreement with DAAD and Campus France on the number of students permissible into German and French schools respectively.
However, like i earlier stated, PTDF does not have the power to alter an institution's admission requirements. meaning if you do not meet up to the admission requirements of a university and/or if admission processes commences late, you will not be admitted even if you have the scholarship.

For PhD students into Germany and France, as soon as you are done with the interview and probably confident of getting the award, i encourage you to start looking for a supervisor in your choice institution immediately.

Cheers
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by dotbutter(m): 10:50am On Apr 03, 2019
Any news yet
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Chukeg: 6:34pm On Apr 03, 2019
dotbutter:
Any news yet

No news
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Abokii8(m): 6:38pm On Apr 03, 2019
Chukeg:

No news
Who know? they might have cancelled the scholarship this year. Ptdf of today!

1 Like

Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Chukeg: 10:01pm On Apr 03, 2019
Abokii8:
Who know? they might have cancelled the scholarship this year. Ptdf of today!

Last year's own was finalized around June. Let's keep waiting and expecting.

1 Like

Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by realdon(m): 9:25pm On Apr 04, 2019
Chukeg:

Last year's own was finalized around June. Let's keep waiting and expecting.

But have they started reaching out to people?
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Chukeg: 9:33pm On Apr 04, 2019
realdon:

But have they started reaching out to people?

No they have not
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by irumole1975: 4:24pm On Apr 05, 2019
Why'd it take a decade to shortlist and invite successful candidates for interview

1 Like

Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by EdoBoy90(m): 7:12pm On Apr 05, 2019
God picks my call with this PTDF scholarship

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (78) (Reply)

Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions / Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.