Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Angry Fan Blasts Banky W And Wife Over Wedding Anniversary Message - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angry Fan Blasts Banky W And Wife Over Wedding Anniversary Message (1838 Views)

"You've Just Turned Into Olosho Girl" - Fan Blasts Naira Marley's Sister Shubomi / Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him / Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Fan Blasts Banky W And Wife Over Wedding Anniversary Message by MhizMuna: 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2018
It is exactly a year today since Banky W and wife Adesua Etomi had their traditional wedding in Lagos.

In a post shared on his Instagram page, Banky said the best decision he has made so far in his adult life was waiting to find the right person as a wife.

READ FULL GIST BELOW:

source - https://www./2018/11/angry-fan-blasts-banky-w-and-wife-over-wedding-anniversary-message.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44

Re: Angry Fan Blasts Banky W And Wife Over Wedding Anniversary Message by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
shocked
Re: Angry Fan Blasts Banky W And Wife Over Wedding Anniversary Message by Wizzyflexx: 1:31pm On Nov 19, 2018
Who's banky W?
Re: Angry Fan Blasts Banky W And Wife Over Wedding Anniversary Message by MhizMuna: 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2018
Wizzyflexx:
Who's banky W?
Re: Angry Fan Blasts Banky W And Wife Over Wedding Anniversary Message by orukonla: 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2018
congratulations, he is not the first person to find the right person and he wont be the last

1 Like

Re: Angry Fan Blasts Banky W And Wife Over Wedding Anniversary Message by freeeeme(m): 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2018
Wey him mama dey sell Akara for village dos days
Wizzyflexx:
Who's banky W?
Re: Angry Fan Blasts Banky W And Wife Over Wedding Anniversary Message by tanimola376: 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2018
wow banky careful oooo
Re: Angry Fan Blasts Banky W And Wife Over Wedding Anniversary Message by horlamideynice: 4:05pm On Nov 19, 2018
I AM PAUL, A MULTIMEDIA EXPERT. LET ME TRAIN YOU TO BE A MOST SOUGHT AFTER GRAPHICS DESIGNER EMPLOYERS AND CLIENTS WANT TO HIRE IN 3 WEEKS!

I
am Paul, a full fledged Multimedia Expert - Graphics Designer, Photographer, Video Editor, 3D Animator and Motion Graphics Expert.

My expertise lies in branding, design and typography, which are exemplified in each project I am involved in. With my extensive working experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw and InDesign (including other Adobe design tools), it allows me to consistently create designs that align accordingly with clients' expectations. I tackle any design project with a keen eye, a steady hand and endless imagination. With my experience and malleable creativity, I am able to produce solid design work that truly reflects my limitless skill as a multimedia designer and more importantly clients’ visions which there result in killer designs and happy clients

With my passion for creative training, let me teach you to produce killer designs in 3 weeks!

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 13TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design GRAPHICS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical GRAPHICS DESIGN training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Re: Angry Fan Blasts Banky W And Wife Over Wedding Anniversary Message by Lucifer66(m): 5:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
Chai, I must Fvck banky wife. No way he can stop even if it means money ritual I go do am

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Reveals Drake Slept With Kim Kardashian / Yvonne Nelson Insults John Dumelo, Calls Him A Fool For This Reason / Tonto Dikeh And Yvonne Jegede Celebrate IK Ogbonna’s Ex-wife As Marriage Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.