Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,580 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria (29656 Views)

Hardship: 'Borrow Atiku's Plan' - Deji Adeyanju Begs Tinubu / “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan / Shehui Sanni Reacts To Atiku's Plan To Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 19, 2018
Great Nigerian People Let's Send Buhari and Back To Daura With a Out Votes

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by herich(m): 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2018
Nigerians will never fall into the hand of this retired fraudster again

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by Officialpdpnig: 4:38pm On Nov 19, 2018
NairaMaster1:

Without recommending the supposed heroism of one-term Mandela style, Buhari is the old clothe that a man must stop wearing even if it is his favourite. It has began to lose colour and should be lined up for the museum. Buhari has reached where he should stop and head home to the comfort of peaceful retirement. There is no service that only Muhammadu Buhari can offer this country and new hands should come on board. The flaws are too visible and a burst of new life is needed in Nigerian governance

Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by Halo22: 4:40pm On Nov 19, 2018
In as much as I don't trust most politicians, I think we need to give this man a chance. If he can implement 20% of this plan, I tell Nigeria will be on its road to El Dorado.
Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by frankotele(m): 4:42pm On Nov 19, 2018
Highly articulated..inshort am high on a weed called Atiku.....

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 19, 2018
Macgabe:

Don't mind them. They will get there and start giving excuses of shortfalls in the country's income as the reason they can't execute their plans and policies. All what APC told us before 2015 election are still fresh in our heart. Nigerians don't know who to trust with our leadership mantle again. Only God can help us ooo.
quite a pathetic situation in Nigeria. That was how someone was voted and instead of focusing on d job he was voted for he choose to blame his predecessor for his failure

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2018
Eagba:
atiku goofed big time. when I thought Nigeria politics is about to take an intelligent turn, but it ranked. I was thinking the blueprint will entail means, structure, analysis, strategises etc that will shot us into a serious nation.
instead he's presenting us with something that any illiterate politician from shomulu can do better than. Giving us empty promises.
Please goto atiku.org and Download d full pdf,think before u talk

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by Osyabj: 4:46pm On Nov 19, 2018
Halo22:
In as much as I don't trust most politicians, I think we need to give this man a chance. If he can implement 20% of this plan, I tell Nigeria will be on its road to El Dorado.

Are you out of your mind.

Thieves like Atiku and Obi belong to jail and if in China both thieves would have been executed by now.

Would the US allow a thief like Atiku and Obi to guard the US treasury?

Why allow an international fugitive thief to guard the Nigerian Treasury?

Are you insane?
Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by Greenarrow01(m): 4:53pm On Nov 19, 2018
freemi:
national assembly? Ofcuz n sme1 has 2 advocate 4 it 2 hapen n dat is wt d man wants 2 do.

And so no senator or rep from SouthEast can do that hun
Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by freemi(m): 5:01pm On Nov 19, 2018
Greenarrow01:

And so no senator or rep from SouthEast can do that hun
haha. .very funny. Even simpler bills der cnnot even champion. Goin der 2 sleep
Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by Officialpdpnig: 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
The Atiku Plan To Loot Nigeria

Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by Halo22: 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
You are the one that comments like a lunatic here. Calling one thief when you have no single evidence to indict such person. You are just sentimental cos of your half baked knowledge. In conclusion, you need to upgrade cos u are bereft of information.
Osyabj:

Thieves like Atiku and Obi belong to jail and if in China both thieves would have been executed by now.

Are you insane?

3 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by Halo22: 5:09pm On Nov 19, 2018
You are the one commenting like a lunatic here. How can u call someone a thief when u have no proof to indict such person? U are just sentimental due to ur half baked knowledge. In conclusion, you need to upgrade cos you are bereft of information.
Osyabj:

Are you insane?

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by seenter84: 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
What about 24 hours fucking light
Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by Sike(m): 5:21pm On Nov 19, 2018
I DONT EVEN WANT TO SUPPORT ANYBODY AGAIN
Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by Pavarottii(m): 5:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
LordCenturion:
Am not a member of APC or PDP. As for PDP, u can't eat your cake and still have it,for the past 16 years,they have cause more damages to the nation than good,before the military handover to them, the country isn't worst like this,something you can't fix for 16 years, and you want to fix it within 6 months, is that possible,if we can't find a young neutral competent candidate of our computer age generation to vote for(like sowore etc),they should leave APC alone for at least 8 to 12 years,PDP are not in power but we saw their hands in destroying APC agenda within 4 YEARS,Nigerians are not a fool.

As for us in West here, we will give APC more chances like the way we give to PDP back then,those who that are fighting for biafra don't mind If the country turned to ashes, that's why they always supports something that will destroy this country, but by the grace of Jesus/Muhammad(swa),and the almighty Allah/jehovah,their aims will not come to pass on this country. Amen/Amin , that's why they are supporting atiku of all people,one of those that loots this country dry for complete 8 years with his master(Obj)under PDP,and there are several destructions under Jonathan as well.
The blood of young poor graduates that died during the immigration recruitment exercise will judge them,because I was there and I witnessed everything.

Long live Nigeria.
Ur first sentence is incoherent with ur whole right up... Next time u think before writing.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by danigbo(m): 5:23pm On Nov 19, 2018

Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by NairaMaster1(m): 5:24pm On Nov 19, 2018
pawesome:
just imagine if Buhari was president 1999...we wouldn't have had cell phones to use because he will be busy investigating corruption in NITEL before he starts any other thing grin

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by Osyabj: 5:26pm On Nov 19, 2018
Halo22:
You are the one commenting like a lunatic here. How can u call someone a thief when u have no proof to indict such person? U are just sentimental due to ur half baked knowledge. In conclusion, you need to upgrade cos you are bereft of information.

Not sure if if you just crawled out of a rock.

The United States Senate indicted thief Atiku of laundering $40 million stolen from Nigerian Treasury.

Atiku 's wife and a US Congressman, Jefferson, were both tried and jailed for the same offence.

That's is why Atiku refused to enter the US since 2008.

Atiku, has no shame to allow his "Igbo" wife do the jail time for him in the US while he hid in Nigeria.

Atiku should have been man enough to do the jail time in the US, but no like all thieves he let his poor "Igbo" wife do the jail time

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by longerthroat(m): 5:31pm On Nov 19, 2018
who wrote his poo for him?
Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 19, 2018
seyigiggle:
i rather vote this man than that man always shouting corruption as if it is our only problem.
for heaven's sake corruption has been the slogan in Nigeria since 1963 by successive governments.

i will build borehole ,build 10km road ,, creat job ,,generate stable supply is a new age slogan ... since??
you are not tired of hearing we build more street light ... but corruption chokes life out of you ... your suffering as just began
Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by seyigiggle: 5:39pm On Nov 19, 2018
you lack comprehension.
ericsmith:

i will build borehole ,build 10km road ,, creat job ,,generate stable supply is a new age slogan ... since??
you are not tired of hearing we build more street light ... but corruption chokes life out of you ... your suffering as just began
Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by Halo22: 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2018
Am aware of the haliburton scandal case. But you don't have to use such foreign issue to judge a man who has a mapped out plan to mend a country that has been ravaged by a clueless and planless administration. As long as that case has nothing to do with the economy of this country, am a die-hard support of Atiku. Kiss the truth.
Osyabj:

Not sure if if you just crawled out of a rock.

The United States Senate indicted thief Atiku of laundering $40 million stolen from Nigerian Treasury.

Atiku 's wife and a US Congressman, Jefferson, were both tried and jailed for the same offence.

That's is why Atiku refused to enter the US since 2008.

Atiku, has no shame to allow his "Igbo" wife do the jail time for him in the US while he hid in Nigeria.

Atiku should have been man enough to do the jail time in the US, but no like all thieves he let his poor "Igbo" wife do the jail time
Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2018
seyigiggle:
you lack comprehension.

who can comprehend rubbish asides the author
Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by seyigiggle: 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2018
i can see you are in pain grin
ericsmith:

who can comprehend rubbish asides the author
Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 19, 2018
The usual empty promises. Awon were, ole

Let's hear the lies (promises) of the lifeless one
Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by Chydo63(m): 5:53pm On Nov 19, 2018
LordCenturion:
Am not a member of APC or PDP. As for PDP, u can't eat your cake and still have it,for the past 16 years,they have cause more damages to the nation than good,before the military handover to them, the country isn't worst like this,something you can't fix for 16 years, and you want to fix it within 6 months, is that possible,if we can't find a young neutral competent candidate of our computer age generation to vote for(like sowore etc),they should leave APC alone for at least 8 to 12 years,PDP are not in power but we saw their hands in destroying APC agenda within 4 YEARS,Nigerians are not a fool.

As for us in West here, we will give APC more chances like the way we give to PDP back then,those who that are fighting for biafra don't mind If the country turned to ashes, that's why they always supports something that will destroy this country, but by the grace of Jesus/Muhammad(swa),and the almighty Allah/jehovah,their aims will not come to pass on this country. Amen/Amin , that's why they are supporting atiku of all people,one of those that loots this country dry for complete 8 years with his master(Obj)under PDP,and there are several destructions under Jonathan as well.
The blood of young poor graduates that died during the immigration recruitment exercise will judge them,because I was there and I witnessed everything.

Long live Nigeria.
it's true we can't continue with the present and we have not forgotten the sours of the immediate past, so we need to try someone new, neutral, young and dynamic. The question is 'WHO'?
Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by chinedumoooo: 5:53pm On Nov 19, 2018
Reading through your so call plan,I do not see agriculture, diversification of the economy from mono-economy to multi-economy,our hidden treasures should be exploit,all these and more should be priorities in order to motivate the youths and the jobless ones.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 19, 2018
seyigiggle:
i can see you are in pain grin

facts: since 2015 till date pdp as failed in life more than micheal faraday ... my joy share yours
Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by shugabasbn: 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2018
You sold off all Nigeria assets for your personal gain which rendered many Nigeria jobless and caused tsunami crisis for the country.
Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by deafeyez: 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2018
Nyerhovwo101:
Okay o...na so Dem dey talk...when Dem enter now e go be different ball game. Nice policies anyway but should at least told us how he intend getting them achieved

Na wa for you ooo.

Sha na true you talk after all, him cabinet dem dey full with tongue tongue tongue
Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by xmart(m): 6:47pm On Nov 19, 2018
Nobody is talking about the power sector why
Naija abeg make we use our brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aregbesola Commissions Immigration Office Complex In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos) / 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.