Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,543 members, 7,958,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:19 PM

Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria (29848 Views)

Hardship: 'Borrow Atiku's Plan' - Deji Adeyanju Begs Tinubu / “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan / Shehui Sanni Reacts To Atiku's Plan To Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by CharliParker: 7:15pm On Nov 19, 2018
I am for Atiku
Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by OyiboOyibo(m): 7:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
#Atikulate2019
Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by thinksense: 7:24pm On Nov 19, 2018
Scammer of the century
Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by tiredoflife(m): 7:24pm On Nov 19, 2018
Smile4daddy:
The Thief do not mention where he will fight corruption.

Proven man of CORRUPTION.

Keep your plans. PMB is not cooking Indomie he's cooking Beans and it will take time

Till 2023.

Since 1960 till date
For every coup
Corruption has being the excuse
Are u not tired and happy that a campaign is not based on the fight of corruption
When institutions work u don't promise corruption fights
U work and let the system fight corruption
Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:33pm On Nov 19, 2018
Eagba:
atiku goofed big time. when I thought Nigeria politics is about to take an intelligent turn, but it ranked. I was thinking the blueprint will entail means, structure, analysis, strategises etc that will shot us into a serious nation.
instead he's presenting us with something that any illiterate politician from shomulu can do better than. Giving us empty promises.
u Don see am na politicians at all levels need to come up with plans and explain it well that wat u see in develop societies....
Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by LANDLORD72: 8:28pm On Nov 19, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
My plan will bla bla bla is all I see.

Your so called plan is actually just a front to enable you do what you have been genetically programmed to do as you did for the 8 years you were VP.

To Atiku, looting is bae

See him deliberately leaving out his favorite word.

Atikus Plan For Looting Nigeria
You are among the blind followers of Buhari
I can even see you very poor man so you will continue to be in ijn
Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by Officialpdpnig: 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2018
LANDLORD72:

You are among the blind followers of Buhari
I can even see you very poor man so you will continue to be in ijn

I did not know you were spirit to be able to see me where I am and know that I poor yet you cannot see the landslide loss your Atiku would suffer in 2019.

Looks like you have gone back to being a junky
Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by bixton(m): 9:12pm On Nov 19, 2018
Today, I am formally presenting myself to you as the presidential candidate of not just the PDP, but of the hopes and aspirations of all Nigerians. 

I still wonder if there's any president of Nigeria who has represented the hopes and aspirations of Nigerians.

Are you better off than you were four years ago? Are we richer or poorer?” 

No sane person will say he/she is better even in the best of economies. There will always be poor and rich no matter the situation.

A policy is a plan to achieve future goals.

Our policies are superb but with regard to attain future goals even in a 12 month duration its a hoax because we don't tackle issues from the root cause. Our approach has always being from the chest level.

I am talking of what I have done before.
Oh yes, Nigerians know about that.

I was Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria from 1999 to 2007 and in that time, I chaired the National Economic Council that gave Nigeria her highest and most consistent GDP growth of over 6% per annum.

Nice growth then but did we not still have the same problems. What impact does a growth rate of 6% do for a people whose population is about 180million when you were in office as VP?

We paid off Nigeria’s entire foreign debt".
It's a nice one. We are grateful for that.
A third world country accomplishing a feat that even first world nations can't embark upon. We are truly magicians when we want to be.

We also introduced the GSM revolution that saw Nigeria go from 100,000 phone lines to over 100 million today. We were able to achieve these, and much more, because we had a plan. That plan worked and today ........
Yes oooooo, at least even with the non existent infrastructure for the telecom companies to use, MTN was still able to record a mind blowing triple profit that surpasses that made in its home country South Africa even till date. We don't have investors but exploiters.

My plan will give Nigerian workers a living wage.
If our politicians can't claim they have a living wage, how can anyone boast to given Nigerian workers one!?

My plan will give Nigeria’s youth a world-class education.
This is completely vague. Education are in different forms.

My plan will cater for the elderly, so our people are not afraid of growing old.
I've never known people get scared of growing old.

- My plan will invest in our failing infrastructure. 
I guess that plan is tied to selling of government assets. Please do ensure you sell even the railway lines, hospitals, Nipost, water boards,....sell every remaining asset that belongs to the Nigerian government.

- If elected President, I will be pro-active in attracting investments and supporting the 50 million small and medium scale enterprises across Nigeria for the purpose of doubling the size of our Gross Domestic Product to US$900 billion by 2025. 
Investments by investors who are only here to milk the Nigerian economy and exploit the people because government will in turn say let prices be determined by market forces and in Nigeria we all know what that translates to even with the multiple tax cut given thrm as reliefs. Also hope the SMEs are not those done by our Asian,Lebanese, etc,etc immigrants who now consider themselves more Nigerian.

These investments will create a minimum of 2.5 million jobs annually and lift at least 50 million people from poverty in the first 2 years.

Still vague.

My team and I will also help create jobs by innovating flagship programmes such as the National Open Apprenticeship Programme through which we shall enhance the capacity of Master-Craftsmen and women to train 1,000,000 new apprentices every year.

This is only just one cadre out of the numerous of the workforce.
Are there no plans for the others?

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by homosapien(m): 9:18pm On Nov 19, 2018
So tired of hearing these gibberish, why not explain how you tend to achieve the aforementioned.
Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by Paulchib: 9:26pm On Nov 19, 2018
LordCenturion:
Am not a member of APC or PDP. As for PDP, u can't eat your cake and still have it,for the past 16 years,they have cause more damages to the nation than good,before the military handover to them, the country isn't worst like this,something you can't fix for 16 years, and you want to fix it within 6 months, is that possible,if we can't find a young neutral competent candidate of our computer age generation to vote for(like sowore etc),they should leave APC alone for at least 8 to 12 years,PDP are not in power but we saw their hands in destroying APC agenda within 4 YEARS,Nigerians are not a fool.

As for us in West here, we will give APC more chances like the way we give to PDP back then,those who that are fighting for biafra don't mind If the country turned to ashes, that's why they always supports something that will destroy this country, but by the grace of Jesus/Muhammad(swa),and the almighty Allah/jehovah,their aims will not come to pass on this country. Amen/Amin , that's why they are supporting atiku of all people,one of those that loots this country dry for complete 8 years with his master(Obj)under PDP,and there are several destructions under Jonathan as well.
The blood of young poor graduates that died during the immigration recruitment exercise will judge them,because I was there and I witnessed everything.

Long live Nigeria.
thanks, God bless you, bless pmb, bless Nigeria

Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by Borntofuck: 2:58am On Nov 20, 2018
LordCenturion:
Am not a member of APC or PDP. As for PDP, u can't eat your cake and still have it,for the past 16 years,they have cause more damages to the nation than good,before the military handover to them, the country isn't worst like this,something you can't fix for 16 years, and you want to fix it within 6 months, is that possible,if we can't find a young neutral competent candidate of our computer age generation to vote for(like sowore etc),they should leave APC alone for at least 8 to 12 years,PDP are not in power but we saw their hands in destroying APC agenda within 4 YEARS,Nigerians are not a fool.

As for us in West here, we will give APC more chances like the way we give to PDP back then,those who that are fighting for biafra don't mind If the country turned to ashes, that's why they always supports something that will destroy this country, but by the grace of Jesus/Muhammad(swa),and the almighty Allah/jehovah,their aims will not come to pass on this country. Amen/Amin , that's why they are supporting atiku of all people,one of those that loots this country dry for complete 8 years with his master(Obj)under PDP,and there are several destructions under Jonathan as well.
The blood of young poor graduates that died during the immigration recruitment exercise will judge them,because I was there and I witnessed everything.

Long live Nigeria.
dont worry some one can fail in a class and repeat it and do better

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by Kaycee625(m): 6:01am On Nov 20, 2018
why isnt he talking about giving us stable electricity, foreign investors run away from nigeria because of high cost of production due to epileptic power supply
Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by LordAdam16: 6:22am On Nov 20, 2018
homosapien:
So tired of hearing these gibberish, why not explain how you tend to achieve the aforementioned.

Why not you read. He has a 186-page document that goes into detail of the policy doc in the OP. You know his website, the download link is there for anyone to download, you have a device that can download and open the doc; yet you came here to ask a very st*pid question.

If someone insults you for this crass behavior, you'd be quick to call the mods.

-Lord
Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by homosapien(m): 7:18am On Nov 20, 2018
LordAdam16:

Why not you read. He has a 186-page document that goes into detail of the policy doc in the OP. You know his website, the download link is there for anyone to download, you have a device that can download and open the doc; yet you came here to ask a very st*pid question.

If someone insults you for this crass behavior, you'd be quick to call the mods.

-Lord

Perhaps you can help with the downloading and summary.
Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by tayolove12(m): 7:43am On Nov 20, 2018
"Today, I am formally presenting myself to you as the presidential candidate of not just the PDP, but of the hopes and aspirations of all Nigerians. The most important question in this election is: “Are you better off than you were four years ago? Are we richer or poorer?”

I love this PDP power
Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by Ugosample(m): 8:01am On Nov 20, 2018
pawesome:
just imagine if Buhari was president 1999...we wouldn't have had cell phones to use because he will be busy investigating corruption in NITEL before he starts any other thing grin

grin
that's true

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by Tenshades(m): 8:34am On Nov 20, 2018
Can't we just bomb the so called ASO ROCK including all the senators, house of reps and the president and vp and stop complaining about these old men that keep ruining this country and ignoring the economy & human development?

The constitution is the damn problem we have in this country.

I yawn for military regime abeg... I am for REVOLUTION.

To hell with demoCRAZY!!!
Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by LordAdam16: 8:36am On Nov 20, 2018
homosapien:

Perhaps you can help with the downloading and summary.

I will help with neither. The plan is on https://atiku.org/.

I know for a fact that awareness has been done extensively to inform every Nigerian of this website, when the plan was to be uploaded, and how detailed it'll be. Asking for more help isn't just laziness, it's ineptitude. What's left is for citizens to ask Atiku to dictate the plan over the radio.

-Lord
Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by poseidon12: 9:08am On Nov 20, 2018
Atiku all the way. I particularly like the National Apprenticeship program that will produce Master Crafts men and women. That is the way to go, the German way. We need skilled manpower.
We urgently need the restructuring too.
Anyone that wishes Nigeria well should support Atiku for President. Tribalist Buhari is evil and wants to destroy Nigeria.
Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by poseidon12: 9:10am On Nov 20, 2018
Sirheny007:
I wonder what Buhari will say in his campaign.
Is he going to start dishing out empty promises when he has hardly fulfilled 15% of his last promises?

We are watching.

They have nothing to offer. That's why they are attacking decent people like Peter Obi.
Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by poseidon12: 9:17am On Nov 20, 2018
Greenarrow01:
What I dont understand is this restructuring

It should be the work of national assembly na

Or wetin they happen

You have had that National Assembly for about 19 years now. Don't you wonder why they have not done the much needed restructuring? For the National Assembly to do it, you need a President that supports it, and will initiate an executive bill to be sent to the Assembly. Buhari, being a confirmed tribalist, is against restructuring. You cannot successfully restructure Nigeria under Buhari presidency.
Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 20, 2018
From atikus plan , I can guarantee this guy is already a failure, not to mention his corrupt past.

But will Nigerian sentimental dullards see through his bullshit? I doubt it.
Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by chernest2002: 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2018
Better plans Atikulated not people who fight fake corruption and goes to bed hungry every day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mutiny: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad, 5 Freed / PDP Elects Kingsley Chinda As Reps Minority Leader / Rivers CP Disbands 'Eagle Crack Squad' After Operatives Extorted Undergraduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.