Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Olakunle Churchill Replies Fan Who Asked If Tonto Dikeh Is Mad - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Replies Fan Who Asked If Tonto Dikeh Is Mad (55924 Views)

Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon / Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Fan Who Asked If Tonto Dikeh Is Mad by patogist: 2:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
But I heard Tonto has repented.. smiley
Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Fan Who Asked If Tonto Dikeh Is Mad by Kingosytex(m): 2:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
churchill indirectly shaded tonto
Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Fan Who Asked If Tonto Dikeh Is Mad by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
This thread must get messy in 3,2,1...
Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Fan Who Asked If Tonto Dikeh Is Mad by ask4chigozirim(m): 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2018
godfatherx:
Shading with style, what does he mean by "she go dey alright someday"?
i thought i am the only one that saw or understands that Response Lol
Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Fan Who Asked If Tonto Dikeh Is Mad by AHCB: 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2018
Well I have to admit, I like this Churchill fellow, he's really mature. Despite all the insults thrown at him by Tonto, he's still cool, calm and collected. I just hope Tonto won't end up damaging their son's psyche with the bile she's been spewing on social media about her former husband.

Thumbs up, big church.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Fan Who Asked If Tonto Dikeh Is Mad by kamez(m): 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2018
lwkmd.... she go dey alright someday means at the moment she dey kolo
Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Fan Who Asked If Tonto Dikeh Is Mad by NIGHTMARE0O7: 3:02pm On Nov 19, 2018
RedAlert08:
Typical Yoruba man- Eye Service

Na only u understood.
#respect

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Fan Who Asked If Tonto Dikeh Is Mad by Kenmatt(m): 3:10pm On Nov 19, 2018
He agrees that she is mad. Thus; "She go dey alright someday".
Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Fan Who Asked If Tonto Dikeh Is Mad by meobizy(f): 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
Being a man is not an easy life, one has to always play the mature role in everything.
There are many options here: 1. He enjoys her antics. 2. He's hiding the truth that it frustrates the life out of him. 3. He's acting diplomatic, knowing the thing peppers her and the madness will eventually bring her back or 4. He gives zero f-ucks and only impregnated her because of a bet set by his friends.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Fan Who Asked If Tonto Dikeh Is Mad by Unik3030: 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
RedAlert08:
Typical Yoruba man- Eye Service
your obsession with Yoruba no b small. by the time atiku loose this time we will see who u people will blame for your misfortune

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Fan Who Asked If Tonto Dikeh Is Mad by Sheggy13(m): 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Na only u understood.
#respect
Bigot identifies his fellow bigot.

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Fan Who Asked If Tonto Dikeh Is Mad by Rextizzle(m): 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2018
biafraguy:
i wan Bleep toto
Toto nah person name
Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Fan Who Asked If Tonto Dikeh Is Mad by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2018
2019elections:

What's matured about the reply? He literally affirmed it by typing *she go de alright someday*

I really don't like taking sides but Churchill bleeped on this one.
Be like say u sef dey get brain touch. The guy said she's still the mother of his kid and that they should respect her after all she has said about him, yet you still came here saying he bleeped up. Some people sef.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Fan Who Asked If Tonto Dikeh Is Mad by condralbedez: 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2018
i trust tonto to fire back ,later today or tomorrow morning,watch and see!
Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Fan Who Asked If Tonto Dikeh Is Mad by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2018
2019elections:

What's matured about the reply? He literally affirmed it by typing *she go de alright someday*

She's obviously still mad about the breakup and hasn't gotten her peace ..it's one thing to diss ur ex...but u don't do it when he's still ur child's father...and that's a fact that can't change unless the man dies or willfully and legally disowns the son....
One day she will heal..then topic won't get her worked up anymore.....
So...last last...she go dey alright some day...
Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Fan Who Asked If Tonto Dikeh Is Mad by jrusky(m): 3:59pm On Nov 19, 2018
This kind if response can make some comit suicide oo Olakunle you bad but you have said the truth definitely she go dey alright one day.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Fan Who Asked If Tonto Dikeh Is Mad by Spain007(m): 4:01pm On Nov 19, 2018
Jokkarm2:
please nairalanders, what really happened between tonto and churchil?

maybe u shld ask Linda Ikeji or Aunty Kemi..,na them dey current.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Fan Who Asked If Tonto Dikeh Is Mad by smeth1: 4:26pm On Nov 19, 2018
Donald95:
tongue

Don't marry a woman that spends more time on social media more than she spends washing her pussy. If you make that mistake, Your marriage history won't be written on diary for private use but it will be written on Facebook and Twitter for public entertainment

Ladies, don't follow Hollywood, their culture and ours are not the same, Remain faithful to your husband and report to his mum if he goes extreme.

Men, keep your dick at a place when you marry and don't be so proud feeling like your wife is a slave, Remember she is the one to keep your linage going.

Both, respect the family you've become because you have no other place to go.
ewo in story gan
Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Fan Who Asked If Tonto Dikeh Is Mad by nanzozo(m): 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2018
yesloaded:
Matured reply
No, he hoping for a recall on ���.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Fan Who Asked If Tonto Dikeh Is Mad by bleskid: 4:57pm On Nov 19, 2018
i want to marrry someone that i will be laughing at
Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Fan Who Asked If Tonto Dikeh Is Mad by xcellencia(m): 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2018
2019elections:

Don't get it twisted! He was asked: @hycentinosking; but that girl hate you with passion.
His reply: @Olakunlechurchill; she go dey alright someday.
Simply put; The passionate hate she has for him will wade off someday.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Fan Who Asked If Tonto Dikeh Is Mad by AmiableG: 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
Donald95:
tongue

Don't marry a woman that spends more time on social media more than she spends washing her pussy. If you make that mistake, Your marriage history won't be written on diary for private use but it will be written on Facebook and Twitter for public entertainment

Ladies, don't follow Hollywood, their culture and ours are not the same, Remain faithful to your husband and report to his mum if he goes extreme.

Men, keep your dick at a place when you marry and don't be so proud feeling like your wife is a slave, Remember she is the one to keep your linage going.

Well said bro
Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Fan Who Asked If Tonto Dikeh Is Mad by zudozz: 5:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
only this answer wey this guy give show say him really get sense well well.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Fan Who Asked If Tonto Dikeh Is Mad by Diso60090(m): 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2018
2019elections:

Enter house
Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Fan Who Asked If Tonto Dikeh Is Mad by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2018
Jokkarm2:
please nairalanders, what really happened between tonto and churchil?

They lost their dog

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Fan Who Asked If Tonto Dikeh Is Mad by Daviestunech(m): 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2018
Donald95:
tongue

Well said
Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Fan Who Asked If Tonto Dikeh Is Mad by slickbak(m): 7:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
The guy sabi use media Shaa. They're both good actors. I wonder how this 9ja film will end.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Fan Who Asked If Tonto Dikeh Is Mad by RedAlert08(m): 9:39pm On Nov 19, 2018
Unik3030:
your obsession with Yoruba no b small. by the time atiku loose this time we will see who u people will blame for your misfortune

Have you heard me talk about anything Yoruba before?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fancy Acholonu Cooks Nigerian Food For Her Friends & Teaches Them To Smoke Nzu / Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) / Davido Buys Shoes And Bags For Chioma In Paris, Says 'My Money Is Your Money'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.