Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Buhari, Atiku Are Failed Participants In Nigeria's History, Says Sowore - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Atiku Are Failed Participants In Nigeria's History, Says Sowore (7786 Views)

Remi Tinubu, Adeola And Osinowo Are Failed Senators - Lagos PDP / Politicians Hoarding Money To Buy Votes During 2019 Elections, Says Sowore / No Governor In Kwara State, You Only Have PA To Senate President - Says Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Atiku Are Failed Participants In Nigeria's History, Says Sowore by michoim(m): 3:42pm On Nov 19, 2018
Monimatic:
The Atiku's plan is God's Plan

For your village father's house abi...
Re: Buhari, Atiku Are Failed Participants In Nigeria's History, Says Sowore by Adefemiaderoju1: 3:42pm On Nov 19, 2018
I quite agree with omoyele sowore but must Nigerians youth are too much gullible to figure this out all what they shout about is buhari and atikulate

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Atiku Are Failed Participants In Nigeria's History, Says Sowore by itzprezy(m): 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2018
Who Is sowore and where is he from
Re: Buhari, Atiku Are Failed Participants In Nigeria's History, Says Sowore by legibow: 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2018
Ireboya:
Oga sir, we no want u sef sad
laff... Tell am...
you condemn people, because you want to get there... Ko le work
Re: Buhari, Atiku Are Failed Participants In Nigeria's History, Says Sowore by mike1994reds: 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2018
folahann:
I'll rather go with Durotoye than this arrogant and rude dude.
His arrogance and rudeness confronted the military during their regime when you or your parents dare not say a word to the military in power at that time, and that brought about the democracy you all enjoy today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Atiku Are Failed Participants In Nigeria's History, Says Sowore by esdeemiami(m): 4:05pm On Nov 19, 2018
THE NIGERIAN POPULIST ARE THE PROBLEM NOT THE POLITICAIN WE THE PEOPLE YOU CANT FIGHT FOR YOUR FREEDOM BECAUSE YOU ARE SCARED TO DIE STILL YOU CANT FREE YOURSELF FROM THE SLAVERY OF THIS POLITICAL THIEFS THAT HAS CHANGED PEOPLE DESTINY YET YOU ARE QUICK TO JUDGE A TUFACE FOR CALLING OF A NATION WIDE NOW TELL ME WHO IS A COWARD YOU WANT A FULL GROWN UP MAN LIKE YOU TO DIE FOR YOU WHILE ALL YOU DO IS SIT AND WATCH YOU TRY PEOPLE LIBERATE THEMSELVES IN OTHER CLIMES BUT WE PREFER TO EMBRACE SLAVERY NOBODY CARRY EXPERIENCE COME CHALLENGES ARE AS OLD AS THE EARTH SOLUTION COMES TO CHALLENGES ONLY COMES FRON A HEART FULL OF WISDOM AND IT TAKES A BRAVE HEART INSTALL THAT SOLUTION UNTIL WE ARE REALIZE WHAT WILL WANT AS PEOPLE AND REALIZE THAT NO MAN IS BIGGER THAN A NATION EXCEPT HE HIS ALLOWED TO THEN THE SUFFERING AND RANTING JUST GOT STARTED

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Are Failed Participants In Nigeria's History, Says Sowore by ehissi(m): 4:14pm On Nov 19, 2018
Look at this foolish boy......

Those whose shoe latchet he is not worthy to wash, let alone tie, on a good day, outside the realm of brown envelope/paper journalism, who knows sowore?

This is why he can never win election, even in his local government..... angry
Re: Buhari, Atiku Are Failed Participants In Nigeria's History, Says Sowore by xarm(m): 4:15pm On Nov 19, 2018
I support SOWORE but i can't vote for him, because i don't want my vote to be wasted. Buhari need to finish this journey once and for all and forget about contesting in any Nigeria election for ever.
Re: Buhari, Atiku Are Failed Participants In Nigeria's History, Says Sowore by Sarah20A(f): 4:51pm On Nov 19, 2018
EniHolar:
Will a youth ever lead us in this country with the way these greedy old men are hungrily fighting for power?
the greedy old men are not the problem the main problem are the youths who keep supporting them
Re: Buhari, Atiku Are Failed Participants In Nigeria's History, Says Sowore by DedeNkem: 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2018
Sowore needs to do more if he really wants to win. Many people I asked if they knew him, gave me the same answer - No.

I traveled from Lagos to Abia via road and didn't see a single campaign poster of him along the way. I'm very disappointed because I really want this guy to be our next President.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Are Failed Participants In Nigeria's History, Says Sowore by baratech: 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
We know.

Tell us your own plans...

The only plan I've heard from you is exporting weed... How will that solve the problems of Nigeria?
Re: Buhari, Atiku Are Failed Participants In Nigeria's History, Says Sowore by NumbEmotions(m): 5:24pm On Nov 19, 2018
I love this guy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Are Failed Participants In Nigeria's History, Says Sowore by EmirAbj: 5:37pm On Nov 19, 2018
Mr Sowore, See You've Tried But To Say The Fact, Politics In Nigeria Has Gone Beyond Talk-Talk Alone... See You Go Get Enough Kudi, Money, Owo To Attain Any Political Post In This Country

Don't Let Us Deceive You, Next Year Presidential Election Is Between Atiku And Buhari Any Other Presidential Candidates Aside This Two Old Man Are Just Wasting Their Resources And Time...#fact
Re: Buhari, Atiku Are Failed Participants In Nigeria's History, Says Sowore by Swiftboy(m): 5:53pm On Nov 19, 2018
DoubleO07:

When you speak the truth about a certain matter does not make you arrogant.

Especially when those who should also be saying the truth will rather keep quite and rather tag along with what is bad.

Yes Sowore might be blunt in the way he speaks the truth, but the truth is what he says about Nigeria and the Criminals who distroyed the country and rob us of a better future is not a lie.

Speaking the truth does not make you arrogant.

If it was a lie then Nigeria will not be the way it is now.

I have a lot of respect for Fela and I have had some personal relationship with him in the past and I know he also means well for nigeria the same way sowore does, but I will be honest with you that Nigeira needs a STRONG HAND to deal with the terrible way things are done in the country at the moment.

Sowore has been fighting this guys a 1 person now imagine what he can do as the President of the nation.
God bless you and your generation. We all should be tired of old people and out of the rest, Sowore has distinguished himself. Look at the momentum he is gathering and lots of Nigerians are lining up with the take it back movement. I am for Nigeria and the youths can do it. Take it back

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Are Failed Participants In Nigeria's History, Says Sowore by biosilicon: 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2018
EmirAbj:
Mr Sowore, See You've Tried But To Say The Fact, Politics In Nigeria Has Gone Beyond Talk-Talk Alone... See You Go Get Enough Kudi, Money, Owo To Attain Any Political Post In This Country

Don't Let Us Deceive You, Next Year Presidential Election Is Between Atiku And Buhari Any Other Presidential Candidates Aside This Two Old Man Are Just Wasting Their Resources And Time...#fact

You think next year's election is between those two because there names are known. You know Sowore is the best choice but still won't vote him because of the fallacy in your reasoning. The reality is that Sowore's candidature will only materialise when Nigerians get pushed to the wall and has had enough. From what I can deduce they still have not been dealt with enough. Let them continue Atikulating and in the next four years we will check if they are ready yet, bunch of m°rons. angry
Re: Buhari, Atiku Are Failed Participants In Nigeria's History, Says Sowore by Swiftboy(m): 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2018
legibow:
laff... Tell am...
you condemn people, because you want to get there... Ko le work
you mean those that have consumed themselves already. Nigerians with conscience will vote for Sowore if you have sold yours for the crumbs you will be getting from the old corrupt APC and PDP candidates. Shior!
Re: Buhari, Atiku Are Failed Participants In Nigeria's History, Says Sowore by Sarah20A(f): 5:58pm On Nov 19, 2018
myners007:
Somebody should advise this Ganja smoking rascal to stop insulting his elders. Let him concentrate on this things he believes he can do to develop the nation.
your elders that keep destroying your future ,what he said is the blunt truth.Nigeria does not belong to those elders .
Re: Buhari, Atiku Are Failed Participants In Nigeria's History, Says Sowore by somehow: 6:47pm On Nov 19, 2018
God's not a supporter of a thief and a greedy man that covert what is for everyone for himself. Stop insulting God
Monimatic:
The Atiku's plan is God's Plan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Atiku Are Failed Participants In Nigeria's History, Says Sowore by EmirAbj: 9:25pm On Nov 19, 2018
biosilicon:

You think next year's election is between those two because there names are known. You know Sowore is the best choice but still won't vote him because of the fallacy in your reasoning. The reality is that Sowore's candidature will only materialise when Nigerians get pushed to the wall and has had enough. From what I can deduce they still have not been dealt with enough. Let them continue Atikulating and in the next four years we will check if they are ready yet, bunch of m°rons. angry

You've spoken well only God will deliver us from these old foolish men in politics

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Are Failed Participants In Nigeria's History, Says Sowore by Shinapraise(m): 9:37pm On Nov 19, 2018
folahann:
I'll rather go with Durotoye than this arrogant and rude dude.
I see why sowore said we can't be having an analog leader leading a digital economy like Nigeria this man I quote is an example of the analog people that should to feature in a digital world how can you say this arrant nonsense and belive your life will be better ? Someone stole your property for 16yrs and you are still pampering the thief that means there is no different between that person and a mad man .
Re: Buhari, Atiku Are Failed Participants In Nigeria's History, Says Sowore by donnie(m): 10:13pm On Nov 19, 2018
Pls sowore, dem send you? Please don't divide southern votes...Buhari must be voted out.
Re: Buhari, Atiku Are Failed Participants In Nigeria's History, Says Sowore by Naijiant: 11:08pm On Nov 19, 2018
Re: Buhari, Atiku Are Failed Participants In Nigeria's History, Says Sowore by folahann(m): 11:59pm On Nov 19, 2018
DoubleO07:

When you speak the truth about a certain matter does not make you arrogant.

Especially when those who should also be saying the truth will rather keep quite and rather tag along with what is bad.

Yes Sowore might be blunt in the way he speaks the truth, but the truth is what he says about Nigeria and the Criminals who distroyed the country and rob us of a better future is not a lie.

Speaking the truth does not make you arrogant.

If it was a lie then Nigeria will not be the way it is now.

I have a lot of respect for Fela and I have had some personal relationship with him in the past and I know he also means well for nigeria the same way sowore does, but I will be honest with you that Nigeira needs a STRONG HAND to deal with the terrible way things are done in the country at the moment.

Sowore has been fighting this guys a 1 person now imagine what he can do as the President of the nation.

Being blunt is different from being disrespectful. This guys will be calling his father's agemates idiot up and down.
You can you strong words without being insultive.
Re: Buhari, Atiku Are Failed Participants In Nigeria's History, Says Sowore by amazemanuno: 12:13am On Nov 20, 2018
ehissi:
Look at this foolish boy......

Those whose shoe latchet he is not worthy to wash, let alone tie, on a good day, outside the realm of brown envelope/paper journalism, who knows sowore?

This is why he can never win election, even in his local government..... angry

Why exhibiting your political ignorance here?!
The outcome of the 2019 elections remains unpredictable.

If GEJ can come from nowhere/nobody to rule Nigeria; l beg u, forget who Sowore is or who knows him and let the good people of Nigeria decide already!

We need a fearless, young, dynamic and courageous leader with good track record to lead...but not to rule!
Re: Buhari, Atiku Are Failed Participants In Nigeria's History, Says Sowore by BBBlaze: 12:59am On Nov 20, 2018
Sowore42019:
Omoyele Sowore, presidential candidate of the African Action Congress (AAC), has berated the candidature of President Muhammadu Buahri and former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar, stating that the choice between Buhari and Atiku is one "between failed participants in Nigeria’s democratic history".

He made the statement while addressing Nigerians in the Diaspora at a town hall meeting and fundraiser organised by the #TakeItBack Movement at the Christ International Community Church, Columbus, Ohio.

In his address, Sowore warned the public to be cautious of fake promises and documents which will be used by some candidates to deceive unsuspecting Nigerian.

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) had announced that campaigns for presidential and National Assembly elections would begin on Sunday, November 18, 2018.
Noting that Nigerians deserve better leaders, Sowore said: “They did an event and launched what they called 'Next Level', but Nigerians are very creative people who can see through all that. They have already done a lot of cartoons which show President Buhari blindfolded and his followers following him over a cliff and they said that is the 'Next Level'. They said the same thing about Atiku with a cartoon, where everyone following him were holding onto their wallets; you know what that means.

“Those who are positioning themselves to lead Nigerians today, are the same people who caused Nigerians pains and sorrow that Nigeria is in today."

Using Biblical analogy, he added that “we have a Barabbas situation on our hands, where there is a young man who did what is right for 19 years and there are two old men who did what is wrong for their entire lives, and people are asked to choose and some of our people are saying they want Barabbas. They do not want a leader who can take Nigeria to glory. They want one of the thieves, but this is not the situation with all of our people.

“Nigerians want a better option; they want someone who can take Nigeria and make it climb out of poverty, hopelessness, and economic and political depression over this years.”

Sowore called on Nigerians to “do the right thing by freeing yourselves of your oppressors who have no fresh ideas or capacity to solve Nigeria's problem which they created".

cc lalasticlala

http://saharareporters.com/2018/11/19/buhari-atiku-are-failed-participants-nigerias-history-says-sowore

Atikulate o, buharilate o, sowrelate o,; All of you pimples called yourself polikicians, are the same pimples!...nobody believes in Naija politics again, so do not disturb us!

Meanwhile

BEHIND EVERY SWEET FOOD, THERE IS A GOOD COOKING SERVICE...CALL US NOW!!!

Re: Buhari, Atiku Are Failed Participants In Nigeria's History, Says Sowore by Nobody: 2:41am On Nov 20, 2018
Ireboya:
Oga sir, we no want u sef sad

So who else do you want.
The same old thieving gang??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu: 2023 Election Is Fight To Define Soul Of Nigeria / Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! / Court Frees Ndume From Terrorism Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.