Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,300 members, 7,839,467 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Police Arrest 500 Kidnappers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest 500 Kidnappers (2911 Views)

Secondus Under Attack For Blaming Amaechi For His Arrest / Police Arrest Oshiomole's Driver / Police Arrest Mubi Murder Suspects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 500 Kidnappers by seanet02: 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2010
boy t:

No one here on NL has ever comdemed the kidnappers, rather they critize the govt. and the police always. I agree that the govt may have failed, but why are the citizens too frustrated to see the realities sometimes.
AND WHOS BLAME IS IT WHEN PEOPLE TOOK TO KIDNAPPING WHEN THEY CAN NOT GET A N40K JOB A MONTH EVEN WITH THEIR MASTERS. SEEMS YOU ARE PART OF THE ELITES RUINING THIS MERE GEOGRAPHICAL EXPRESSION
Re: Police Arrest 500 Kidnappers by seanet02: 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2010
AND MAJORITY WILL BE INNOCENT CITIZENS
THE NUMBER ONE PLACE TO FIND KIDNAPPERS IS THE
PDP
Re: Police Arrest 500 Kidnappers by Ranoscky(m): 11:19am On Jul 28, 2010
Omo, make una no mind doz bas-tards, dey'r bunch of bulls dat has no crushing skills!

Doz bas-tard neva talk true wetin dem catch. abi na kids napking dem sieze say na kidnappers dem catch.
na so e dey easy to catch 500 kidnappers? Na so dem take raiding carry me 1 night lyk dat wey i dey com bak from jab. wen we reach station, u know wetin dem talk? hehe. . .dem say "oga sir, we don com back. dis r d armed robbers dat r operatin at nyte wen others r sleepin." grin dia oga com say "take dem inside n wait for me." i sure say na so dem take raid all doz innocent peeps say na kidnappers! bunch of fools!!! sad
Re: Police Arrest 500 Kidnappers by baslone: 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2010
boy t:

No one here on NL has ever comdemed the kidnappers, rather they critize the govt. and the police always. I agree that the govt may have failed, but why are the citizens too frustrated to see the realities sometimes.

You def don't stay in Lag where over a thousand innocent citizens are picked up on the streets daily!!!

Nigerians have been killed in different armed robbery incidents and avoidable road accidents. Nobody cared.These politicians harmed these crooks, now they are suffering the con because their families have turned victims- They are now shouting!!

Personally I don't really care!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibb's Health Troubles North / Goodluck Jonathan: The Many Battles Of A President From Minority Tribe / In One Sentence Describe General Buhari And His Teeming Supporters On Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.