Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari (6470 Views)

Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat / CNN Reacts To Buhari Being Replaced By A Clone / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:06pm On Nov 19, 2018

3 Likes

Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by baliyubla: 2:06pm On Nov 19, 2018
Buhari news is dead news and so no news. The communicators in the house know better. CNN and every international and local media bar NTA will rush any news concerning Atiku till he's crowned as Nigeria's CIC.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:08pm On Nov 19, 2018
Nigerians react to #TheAtikuPlan

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2018

Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by Sirjamo: 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
The person they endorsed in America election, where is she today? This another sign that Atiku will be badly beaten come next year

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by lucy10(f): 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
Who will see light and follow darkness, Atiku is ready and has equipped himself to get Nigeria working again come 2019.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by maestroferddi: 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
Atiku...Present and future tenses...

Buhari...Past and past past tenses...

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by madridguy(m): 2:12pm On Nov 19, 2018
Buhari till 2023.

2 Likes

Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by madridguy(m): 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2018
God Bless you.

Sirjamo:
The person they endorsed in America election, where is she today? This another sign that Atiku will be badly beaten come next year

3 Likes

Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:16pm On Nov 19, 2018
More

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2018
madridguy:
God Bless you.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by joshjc(m): 2:18pm On Nov 19, 2018
CNN.. in trump voice fake news
Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by buhariguy(m): 2:20pm On Nov 19, 2018
lucy10:
Who will see light and follow darkness, Atiku is ready and has equipped himself to get Nigeria working again come 2019.
as how?
Buhari has almost finish what thief atiku plans to do in 2025
TonyeBarcanista:
Nigerians react to #TheAtikuPlan

1 Like

Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:21pm On Nov 19, 2018
Sirjamo:

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2018

3 Likes

Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by nameo: 2:28pm On Nov 19, 2018
HOW??

This is the real question!!! Fine, you have the plan but how will you do these things you are promising you will do? Specifics please!!!

I have not read the whole document. I want to read it once i can get it.

I hope though that after we know "how" as well as the Specifics, Atiku will make himself available to answer questions on these specifics.

Only when we put them on the spot on these specifics, can we be at least comfortable that it will be difficult for these people to diss us and their "promises" once they get into power.

I like Obi, but Atiku has still not convinced me yet. I will wait until he does. Nobody can bobo me anymore. What am sure of however is: it is a big NO to Buhari. He has failed spectacularly.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by TEDHorsePower: 2:29pm On Nov 19, 2018
CNN knows the incoming president cheesy
Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by herich(m): 2:29pm On Nov 19, 2018
Why shouldn't they snub the dullard, when everything bout the lifeless president is archaic and outdated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by nelcliff(m): 2:29pm On Nov 19, 2018
Sirjamo:
This another sign that Atiku will be badly beaten come next year

Always have a rethink before you comment.. I guess you are the bad egg to this nation if you don't support Atiku...

I have been Atikulated.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 19, 2018
Atiku makes me have hope in Nigeria again. His packaging and delivery Trumps Buhari miles away.

Even Buhari couldn't even hold his Plan well without squeezing his face like a Sudanese.

Atiku says "Let's Get Nigera Working Again" and Buhari says "Next Level"; Next level to what really ? Next level to what we already have now?

APC can not win any free and fair election but they can rig themselves in but that will be our greatest undoing, cos I know rigging the next election is declaration of war.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:37pm On Nov 19, 2018
CNN is not a lifeless channel
Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by id911(m): 2:37pm On Nov 19, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

https://twitter.com/CNNAfrica/status/1064484087845527552?s=19

International Community has already keyed into the Atiku Project. Buhari is gone for good.

Nigerians will now have a President whose cardinal and major priority objective is job creation. I salute the PDP for making him its flagbearer.

We the youth are solidly behind him because Atiku means jobs!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2018
The movement is on and unstoppable.

Only a fool and suffer suffer head will support Buhari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by nameo: 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2018
buhariguy:
as how?
Buhari has almost finish what thief atiku plans to do in 2025

Please be serious for once.

This is about your life and those of your loved ones.

It is not a play thing .

The only reason why PDP is talking today after Nigerians rejected them in 2015 is cos APC and Buhari has failed. And woefully too. That is the only reason

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by TRUSTEDGUY: 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2018
Buhari had failed us let's try Atiku

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by Roger3D(m): 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2018
There is no way Nigerians are going to elect a known thief and his side kick bigot to the presidency. All this noise on social media and the newspapers will die a natural death by February next year

2 Likes

Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by madridguy(m): 2:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
Show me price of commodities under the late Sanni Abacha.

[quote author=TonyeBarcanista post=73111641][/quote]
Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2018
More

1 Share

Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by Monimatic(m): 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2018
Atiku ti takeover
The Atiku's plan is God's Plan
Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by gare(f): 2:54pm On Nov 19, 2018
Sirjamo:

They did not endorse Clinton and neither are they endorsing Atiku, they just looked for a go news to broadcast, so dont go about misleading people that CNN has endorsed Atiku.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by nameo: 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2018
@ TonyeBarcanista, dk share link to Atiku policg document if you have it.

Also, share link to Buhari "Next Level " too.

Want to read both

1 Like

Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by nameo: 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2018
@ TonyeBarcanista, do share link to Atiku policg document if you have it.

Also, share link to Buhari "Next Level " too.

Want to read both

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Remains Focused On Rescuing Leah Sharibu — Osinbajo / Gowon: Chimamanda Adichie, Others Distorting Nigeria’s History / Peter Obi: Humans make mistakes, I Did Not Intentionally Break An Laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.