Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,578 members, 7,820,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari (6491 Views)

Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat / CNN Reacts To Buhari Being Replaced By A Clone / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by HisSexcellency(m): 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2018
Roger3D:
There is no way Nigerians are going to elect a known thief and his side kick bigot to the presidency. All this noise on social media and in the newspapers will die a natural death in February next year
The known thief left government over 11 years ago, what is stopping buhari or the efcc from prosecuting him or does he have immunity too
Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by 3rdeyeNigeria: 5:59pm On Nov 19, 2018
Atiku policy overview (not plan) should be translated in all major language in Nigeria.

Very comprehensivlble, sound and clear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by nameo: 6:05pm On Nov 19, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
go to www.atiku.org to get #TheAtikuPlan

Forget about Bubu

Thanks..... i have taken almost 2 hours to read thrpugh the document. My first imprression: GREAT.

There are some things we have been asking for that is there. The people that penned it obviously have an idea of what they wanna do. I encourage everyone to read it with an open mind.

Although while i saw some specifics, i want more. I would encourage Atiku ans his Team to engage and answer more questions on this plan. We must also hold them to account on the specifics.

I am still holding out until this is done.

By the way, i want to read Buhari "Next Level" too. I need to even if i dont like the man. And i everyone should read both. For what is worth, one of these two men will bw in charge of our lives for 4 years. We need to know more about them NOW so we can better engage them.
Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2018
nameo:

Thanks..... i have taken almost 2 hours to read thrpugh the document. My first imprression: GREAT.

There are some things we have been asking for that is there. The people that penned it obviously have an idea of what they wanna do. I encourage everyone to read it with an open mind.

Although while i saw some specifics, i want more. I would encourage Atiku ans his Team to engage and answer more questions on this plan. We must also hold them to account on the specifics.

I am still holding out until this is done.

By the way, i want to read Buhari "Next Level" too. I need to even if i dont like the man. And i everyone should read both. For what is worth, one of these two men will bw in charge of our lives for 4 years. We need to know more about them NOW so we can better engage them.
My brother, Buhari Next level is calamity.
Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by wonlasewonimi: 6:35pm On Nov 19, 2018
You can't give what you don't have... The lifeless has no idea of how to move the country to the next level. He can barely pronounce next level.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by 3rdeyeNigeria: 6:36pm On Nov 19, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

We need direct link to download and read ourselves.

Let us be the judge.

1 Like

Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:37pm On Nov 19, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Why is this thread not on front page

I think the mods are been biased .
Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:

Why is this thread not on front page
I think the mods are been biased .
Well, let's assume that the Mods haven't noticed it
Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by Bitterleafsoup: 6:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
Thief vs Looter
God help us cry
Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by buhariguy(m): 9:24pm On Nov 19, 2018
nameo:

Please be serious for once.

This is about your life and those of your loved ones.

It is not a play thing .

The only reason why PDP is talking today after Nigerians rejected them in 2015 is cos APC and Buhari has failed. And woefully too. That is the only reason
the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs can never be cure from idiotism.
Buhari has failed woefully and they want thief atiku to also fail till 2025
Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:57pm On Nov 19, 2018
humandroid:
Atiku makes me have hope in Nigeria again. His packaging and delivery Trumps Buhari miles away.

Even Buhari couldn't even hold his Plan well without squeezing his face like a Sudanese.

Atiku says "Let's Get Nigera Working Again" and Buhari says "Next Level"; Next level to what really ? Next level to what we already have now?

APC can not win any free and fair election but they can rig themselves in but that will be our greatest undoing, cos I know rigging the next election is declaration of war.

A rigged election will signal the disintegration of Nigeria. Many groups are patient because february affords an opportunity to remove the government peacefully. If that fails...
Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by deleo16(m): 10:32pm On Nov 19, 2018
uzohrome:
I took my time to go through the plan. This is the best thing I have ever read this year. Atiku took his time too to get this perfect piece of it. Buhari should respect him self and quit politics.
the plan is good on paper but I still need people to ask how he is going to execute those plans HOW

1 Like

Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by white3663: 10:42pm On Nov 19, 2018
Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
Dealing with premature ejaculation? You’re not alone. Approximately 20 to 30 percent of men experience premature ejaculation, according to a study published in July 2016 in Drug Discovery Today. And this often embarrassing sexual issue can affect men of any age.

“Premature ejaculation is more common than most people think,” says Andrew C. Kramer, MD, a urologist and associate professor of surgery at the University of Maryland School of Medicine in Baltimore. “It can cause distress and emotional and psychological issues as well as self-esteem problems.”
[ https://www.nairaland.com/4685768/ways-overcome-premature-ejaculation#73124525][ https://web.facebook.com/Ruzu-Bitters-Market-368130020383786/?modal=admin_todo_tour]
As hard as it might be to address the problem with your partner or even your doctor, talking about premature ejaculation is the key to overcoming it. Read on to learn exactly what premature ejactulation is, and how you can treat it.

Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by IBBG(m): 10:54pm On Nov 19, 2018
you guys should be posting snippets of the plans on nairaland for us to properly analyze and dissect it.
Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by nameo: 11:20pm On Nov 19, 2018
buhariguy:
the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs can never be cure from idiotism.
Buhari has failed woefully and they want thief atiku to also fail till 2025

Are you sure you are OK??
Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by selectedhero(m): 12:55am On Nov 20, 2018
madridguy:
God Bless you.

Consolation. Failures like una

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Turn President Buhari Into Clown On Twitter / JUST-IN: FG Grants DSS Permission To Search Young Nigerians Phones / Borno: Gov Zulum Appoints 168 Aides, 104 Board Members & 9 Stas

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.