Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

CNN Reacts To Buhari Being Replaced By A Clone - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN Reacts To Buhari Being Replaced By A Clone (5308 Views)

Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ / Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat / President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CNN Reacts To Buhari Being Replaced By A Clone by Adagworo: 10:57am On Dec 04, 2018
https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1069496226851299328?s=19

This is gaining worldwide attention. Does the Western world know what we don't know?

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: CNN Reacts To Buhari Being Replaced By A Clone by socialmediaman: 11:05am On Dec 04, 2018
Everything about Buhari stinks of lies, deception and corruption.

This is for those who think Buhari is fighting corruption:

https://www.nairaland.com/4883004/proof-transparency-international-corruption-worsened

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Reacts To Buhari Being Replaced By A Clone by shukuokukobambi: 11:06am On Dec 04, 2018
Adagworo:
https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1069496226851299328?s=19

This is gaining worldwide attention. Does the Western world know what we don't know?

Lalasticlala

Chei!! You and your fellow cloning zombies have been given the assignment of Sisyphus. You will torment yourselves to death on this issue cheesy cheesy

You're as dumb as your bishop oyedepo. What's in that CNN tweet that indicates they're as stupid as you? What's in that tweet that shows they agree with you? cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Reacts To Buhari Being Replaced By A Clone by alsudan: 11:08am On Dec 04, 2018
The truth always catches up. Jubrin should find a way and escape back to Sudan, before this farce causes him his life.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Reacts To Buhari Being Replaced By A Clone by oilPUSSY(f): 11:12am On Dec 04, 2018
Nobody should expect Buhari to agree that he's an impostor. . Even a mad man on the street will never agree that he's mad man

In fact, there is one mad man I know that's quick to call normal human beings lunatics just to prove himself right.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Reacts To Buhari Being Replaced By A Clone by KwaraRat: 11:13am On Dec 04, 2018
Jewish rats

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Reacts To Buhari Being Replaced By A Clone by selectedhero(m): 11:13am On Dec 04, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Chei!! You and your fellow cloning zombies have been given the assignment of Sisyphus. You will torment yourselves to death on this issue cheesy cheesy

You're as dumb as your bishop oyedepo. What's in that CNN tweet that indicates they're as stupid as you? What's in that tweet that shows they agree with you? cheesy

pain will kill this one. I believe you are in pains right now. more so that the world is becoming aware that your oga who cannot be trusted for anything might be up to something fishy

8 Likes

Re: CNN Reacts To Buhari Being Replaced By A Clone by shukuokukobambi: 11:17am On Dec 04, 2018
selectedhero:

pain will kill this one. I believe you are in pains right now. more so that the world is becoming aware that your oga who cannot be trusted for anything might be up to something fishy

How can i be the one in pains when you showcase your idiocy for the whole world to see? If I'm in pains, it must be the pain of knowing a human birthed you and assumed they had a cognitive being as a child cheesy

Your albino hunchback messiah claims buhari died in february 2017 but you and kanu blame him for python dance of September 2017.

Your messiah claims queen Elizabeth sent a condolence message in February 2017 yet Theresa May, the British PM, came to visit the same Buhari in August 2018 and you wonder why the world sees you and kanu as lunatics? cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Reacts To Buhari Being Replaced By A Clone by vanbonattel: 11:20am On Dec 04, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

How can i be the one in pains when you showcase your idiocy for the whole world to see? If I'm in pains, it must be the pain of knowing a human birthed you and assumed they had a cognitive being as a child cheesy

Your albino hunchback messiah claims buhari died in february 2017 but you and him blame him for python dance of September 2017.

Your messiah claims queen Elizabeth sent a condolence message in February 2017 yet Theresa May, the British PM, came to visit the same Buhari in August 2018 and you wonder why the world sees you and kanu as lunatics? cheesy

Yes Theresa May, and in quick succession, Prince Charles, all running in to arm twist the cabal to collect their egunje or else they spill the beans. No be for their backyard the plastic surgery happen? grin

10 Likes

Re: CNN Reacts To Buhari Being Replaced By A Clone by shukuokukobambi: 11:21am On Dec 04, 2018
vanbonattel:

The
vanbonattel:

Yes Theresa May, and in quick succession, Prince Charles, all running in to arm twist the cabal to collect their egunje or else they spill the beans. No be for their backyard the plastic surgery happen? grin

Oya talk your nonsense make i reply you cheesy

And how much is Theresa May and Prince Charles worth? How much is their common sense worth? The way you guys take pride and glory in stupidity is mind boggling!! How much will they pay Theresa May and Prince Charles to become as stupid as you guys?

Can you give details of the bold? Just cook up anything that won't insult your IQ cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Reacts To Buhari Being Replaced By A Clone by Paschalp(m): 11:23am On Dec 04, 2018
It's rather inconsequential as someone rightly put it above me.

That's not our greatest problem now
Someone said our problem is sending buhari back to Daura to Carter for his lost sheep grin grin grin
I couldn't agree more!!!
Re: CNN Reacts To Buhari Being Replaced By A Clone by Racoon(m): 11:24am On Dec 04, 2018
Fingers crossed.
Re: CNN Reacts To Buhari Being Replaced By A Clone by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 04, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

kanu has spoken the whole world is shaking....the thing pain this one grin go and tell ur jubril to remove his cap

5 Likes

Re: CNN Reacts To Buhari Being Replaced By A Clone by knightsTempler: 11:27am On Dec 04, 2018
What If Buhari is Not the Real PMB in ASOROCK – Femi Fani Kayode Explodes

Former Minister of Culture, Olufemi Olukayode has taken to Facebook to buttress Nnamdi Kanu’s claim of President Buhari being substituted with a double who now parades himself as the President.
He highlighted some observations to support the claim.

#See the observations below.
Been thinking.

1. Buhari went for surgery in January.
2. The story was that he didn’t quite make it and was brain-dead.
3. Aisha came back crying in April.
4. Aisha was later barred by Mamman Daura and Abba Kyari from seeing Buhari.
5. In June/July, Buhari started receiving visitors in London.
6. Story was that he was always laughing
(me, thinks his double was still learning the ropes and was always laughing to hide what he didn’t know).
7. Buhari supposedly arrived Nigeria in July.
8. The Buhari wasn’t holding meetings or seen in public.
9. The Buhari became more vicious (even beyond his own evil threshold).
10. Ango Abdulahi had earlier alleged he was a
double Buhari.
11. FFK had a private interview alleging it was a double (buhari’s look-alike, Jubrin from Sudan) masquerading as president buhari.
12. AIT was threatened with calamity should the interview be aired.
13. The interview was docked and AIT paid.
14. Nnamdi Kanu alleged he was Jubrin, buhari’s look-alike from Sudan and not Buhari.
15. The Army was sent to attack Nnamdi Kanu
and kill him so that the information will be buried, unfortunately for the Army Nnamdi Kanu disappeared and appeared in Israel.
16. The attack was most unwise and was too risky to the country, yet it happened (the cabal wants the story dead by whatever means).
17. The IPOB attack backfired, even Orji Uzo Kanu who was contracted to execute Nnamdi Kanu’s assassination now dumped by APC and barred from traveling out of Nigeria because of the failed contract.
18. The world powers commenced asking
questions.
19. The London surgeons are being questioned.
20. America, UK, France are smelling blood and
seek engagements.
21. Buhari or Jubrin/Cabal are vulnerable and
pull out of most global organizations.
22. The alleged double (buhari’s look-alike,
Jubrin from Sudan) doesn’t look up the few
times he’s in public.
23. The alleged double seems 15yrs younger.
24. The alleged double is somewhat shorter than the twin.
25. The alleged double has a different earlobe.
26. The alleged double has a hairline a distance away from the ears.
27. The alleged double is darker brown.
28. No one undergoing chemotherapy would have facial hair intact at the time.
29. The new Buhari sees without glasses.
30. The new one has a different nose; beaked
like an Arab’s.
31. Remembered the Rat invested President’s office saga that made him stay away from his office ??…. It was all a cabal lie! The real reason was because the fingerprint of the new Buhari couldn’t open the door of the Real PMB, the Cabal cooked the story in other to buy more time and use the avenue to remove the old security doors and replace with new ones.

You could remember that everything in the president’s office was removed and replaced with new one before the fake Buhari entered.

5 Likes

Re: CNN Reacts To Buhari Being Replaced By A Clone by selectedhero(m): 11:27am On Dec 04, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Your albino hunchback messiah claims buhari died in february 2017 but you and him blame him for python dance of September 2017.

Ouch!! Your are still in pains? Just take your pills and you will be fine. ok?

2 Likes

Re: CNN Reacts To Buhari Being Replaced By A Clone by shukuokukobambi: 11:27am On Dec 04, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
kanu has spoken the whole world is shaking....the thing pain this one grin go and tell ur jubril to remove his cap

Indeed the world is shaking that the man kanu claimed died in february 2017 is also the man kanu said ordered the python dance in September 2017!!

the world has to shake my dear

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Reacts To Buhari Being Replaced By A Clone by vanbonattel: 11:29am On Dec 04, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Oya talk your nonsense make i reply you cheesy

And how much is Theresa May and Prince Charles worth? How much is their common sense worth? The way you guy take pride and glory in stupidity is mind boggling!! How much will they pay Theresa May and Prince Charles to become as stupid as you guys?

Can you give details of the bold? Just cook up anything that won't insult your IQ cheesy

# operationremovethecap grin

3 Likes

Re: CNN Reacts To Buhari Being Replaced By A Clone by shukuokukobambi: 11:29am On Dec 04, 2018
selectedhero:

Ouch!! Still in pains. Just take your pills and you will be fine. ok?

Who died in february 2017? kanu said buhari

Whose head did kanu say he'll bring back from Abuja in August 2017? kanu said buhari

Who ordered python dance in September 2017? Kanu said Buhari

and you wonder who needs to take pills?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Reacts To Buhari Being Replaced By A Clone by shukuokukobambi: 11:30am On Dec 04, 2018
vanbonattel:

# operationremovethecap grin

chei!! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Reacts To Buhari Being Replaced By A Clone by ClintonEmex: 11:31am On Dec 04, 2018
Ok
Re: CNN Reacts To Buhari Being Replaced By A Clone by selectedhero(m): 11:31am On Dec 04, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Who died in february 2017? kanu said buhari

Whose head did kanu say he'll bring back from Abuja in August 2017? kanu said buhari

Who ordered python dance in September 2017? Kanu said Buhari

and you wonder who needs to take pills?

Not again!! The last dose still didn't work. Pls take some more. ok?

1 Like

Re: CNN Reacts To Buhari Being Replaced By A Clone by shukuokukobambi: 11:33am On Dec 04, 2018
selectedhero:

Not again!! The last dose still didn't work. Pls take some more. ok?

When did Buhari die?

When did he order python dance?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Reacts To Buhari Being Replaced By A Clone by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 04, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Indeed the world is shaking that the man kanu claimed died in february 2017 is also the man kanu said ordered the python dance in September 2017!!

the world has to shake my dear
oga go and tell jubril to remove his cap for us to assess his hair follicles or you re just wasting your time....that man in aso rock is not buhari...buhari is dead

6 Likes

Re: CNN Reacts To Buhari Being Replaced By A Clone by selectedhero(m): 11:37am On Dec 04, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

When did Buhari die?

When did he order python dance?

we have reach the end here. ok?
I'm a proud Nigerian. If you insult me and I don't reply, don't assume i ran away ......I'm probably talking to reasonable people
check your signature

2 Likes

Re: CNN Reacts To Buhari Being Replaced By A Clone by shukuokukobambi: 11:38am On Dec 04, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
oga go and tell jubril to remove his cap for us to assess his hair follicles or you re just wasting your time....that man in aso rock is not buhari...buhari is dead

When did he die?

when did he order the python dance on kanu?

Is the new Buhari still left handed or he's reverted back to his right hand?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CNN Reacts To Buhari Being Replaced By A Clone by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 04, 2018
Lol wats dis. There are repeating wat nigerian online media posted yerstday. Buhari simbly denied it.. Its on bbc too. Wic one is "do the westerners know somtin dat we dont".

or u guys want obasanjo to call him and ask if he is dead like he did to yaradua before u believe?.

this one worse pass that salt bath water during that ebola era o. Or na wen dem say soldiers been de give children monkey pox for south east. Come to think of it... Fake news and anti government rumours are spread by some certain group of people...chai

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Reacts To Buhari Being Replaced By A Clone by Corrinthians(m): 11:45am On Dec 04, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Kikiki. grin

That clone shall be their president for the next four years, after which the other clone called Osinbajo will take over for another eight years, then we'd stand back and watch with relish, how they all take a plunge into the Atlantic, never to surface again. grin

2 Likes

Re: CNN Reacts To Buhari Being Replaced By A Clone by Corrinthians(m): 11:46am On Dec 04, 2018
Ray97:
Lol wats dis. There are repeating wat nigerian online media posted yerstday. Buhari simbly denied it.. Its on bbc too. Wic one is "do the westerners know somtin dat we dont".

or u guys want obasanjo to call him and ask if he is dead like he did to yaradua before u believe?.

this one worse pass that salt bath water during that ebola era o. Or na wen dem say soldiers been de give children monkey pox for south east. Come to think of it... Fake news and anti government rumours are spread by some certain group of people...chai
They are simply trying too force their eyes to see what their hearts are seeing. grin

3 Likes

Re: CNN Reacts To Buhari Being Replaced By A Clone by shukuokukobambi: 11:48am On Dec 04, 2018
selectedhero:

we have reach the end here. ok?
I'm a proud Nigerian. If you insult me and I don't reply, don't assume i ran away ......I'm probably talking to reasonable people
check your signature

You're the one insulting yourself. I'm only asking questions any reasonable person would ask.

You claim Buhari died in February 2017. Then you claimed again that Buhari ordered Python dance in September 2017.

Doesn't that sound odd to you? It's obvious that only a lunatic will believe such contradictory statements so where do you stand?

2 Likes

Re: CNN Reacts To Buhari Being Replaced By A Clone by youngbravian(m): 11:48am On Dec 04, 2018
wetin cownu caused to some brainless people no be here oo

3 Likes

Re: CNN Reacts To Buhari Being Replaced By A Clone by shukuokukobambi: 11:50am On Dec 04, 2018
Ray97:

Its the worst case of mass delusion one can ever witness cheesy

People willingly making themselves out as idiots just to help some politicians and con-men achieve their goal cheesy

3 Likes

Re: CNN Reacts To Buhari Being Replaced By A Clone by shukuokukobambi: 11:52am On Dec 04, 2018
Corrinthians:
Kikiki. grin

That clone shall be their president for the next four years, after which the other clone called Osinbajo will take over for another eight years, then we'd stand back and watch with relish, how they all take a plunge into the Atlantic, never to surface again. grin

This country is in serious trouble. This mass invasion of idiocy is worse than boko haram angry

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Thought Buhari Is Untouchable In The North, See What Kano People Did / Just In: God'll Destroy Tinubu, He Doesn't Mean Well For Us- Aregbesola / FRSC Arrests 11,951 Traffic Offenders In Seven Days – Chidoka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.