Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,960 members, 7,810,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos (55774 Views)

My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) / UK's First Coronavirus Mega Hospital With 4,000 Beds And Cubicle (Pics) / Man Rushed To Hospital With Big Nail In His Throat In Kano Looks Calm. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos by LegitHustler: 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
kjhg
Re: Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos by fiercehillz(m): 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

She is just calm.

Looks like a scene from hellraiser.

Thank God for her life.
Re: Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos by micflo28(m): 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
Watda funk shocked

1 Like

Re: Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2018
how come she isn't bleeding

2 Likes

Re: Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos by BAILMONEY: 7:43pm On Nov 19, 2018
madridguy:
Subhanalah.
DONT THROW BOMB HERE O angry

1 Like

Re: Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos by Mpanyi: 7:43pm On Nov 19, 2018
My goodness! Nothing short of miracle
Re: Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 19, 2018
Than God for her oooo shocked shocked
Re: Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos by davodyguy: 7:45pm On Nov 19, 2018
tyup:
how come the rod or (olootó)popularly called in yoruba would find it's way into her eyes in such a well fashioned manner shocked

I dont know but smtin is telling me this picture is photoshopped
possibly fake

1 Like

Re: Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos by Obason22(m): 7:45pm On Nov 19, 2018
thank u Jesus

Re: Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos by juniorstar(m): 7:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
LA + Removal
Re: Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos by AlphaStyles(m): 7:52pm On Nov 19, 2018
this one don reach to do thanksgiving for church oo
Re: Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos by computerglobal(m): 7:53pm On Nov 19, 2018
May Almighty God Continue to protect us
Re: Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos by lloyds(m): 7:53pm On Nov 19, 2018
Thats serious quick protection from God.

Her angel is active. Glory to God
Re: Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos by pastoradebola: 7:54pm On Nov 19, 2018
Glory be to God
Re: Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos by Yankee101: 7:56pm On Nov 19, 2018
Patient confidentiality?

All these 'professionals' breaking a basic cardinal principle in their profession. Confidentiality.

The last one was a nurse taking a selfie with a naked pregnant woman in the background
Re: Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos by Rextizzle(m): 7:57pm On Nov 19, 2018
She's damn lucky
Re: Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos by Luminee(f): 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2018
Wow! Glad to know she's fine.
Re: Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos by Gbaralun: 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2018
Hundinat:

Thief
We don't scam over here
A trial will convince you
Re: Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos by Toosure70: 8:01pm On Nov 19, 2018
oju lowo
Re: Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos by Ttipsy(f): 8:01pm On Nov 19, 2018
Gracious Lord, you again ?
Re: Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2018
I have watched Seasons 1-13 of Supernatural.

Whatever the circumstances were it wasn't naturally occurring
Re: Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos by Kalashnikov102(m): 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2018
God is great!
Re: Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos by musaapollos: 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2018
imagine the wonders of God, thank God she survived it
Re: Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos by shukudi(m): 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2018
XaintJoel20:
Seeing that rod in her eyes sent ghost pimples to my body.

Thank God this epitome of beauty didn't lose her sight.

This is indeed a miracle...
Ghost pimples!
Well done bro. I hail you o.
shocked
Hope you are not one of the people asking for buhari's certificate?

3 Likes

Re: Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos by Sapphire94: 8:21pm On Nov 19, 2018
Jehova is so Great!!! shocked
Re: Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos by Jbleenk: 8:21pm On Nov 19, 2018
Wow

Re: Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos by jnoz23(m): 8:21pm On Nov 19, 2018
i hate rough play
Re: Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos by Hassan88(m): 8:26pm On Nov 19, 2018
sholikay:
oluwa ooooooooo!....very graphic..
Define graphic?
Re: Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos by Erums(m): 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
Thank goodness she has her eyes intact... We should all learn how to play safely

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos / COVID-19: 386 New Cases Reported, 10 Deaths And 78 Discharged On May 8 / Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.